Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week (10689 Views)

Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn / BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by nonxo007(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Kogi state doesn't have a governor, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by boxypane(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Yahaya Bello... The best!

But the people below have something contrary to say
I'm sure you are no where near kogi or even know the situation there. Do you even know how many states we have in Nigeria?
Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2018
boxypane:

I'm sure you are no where near kogi or even know the situation there. Do you even know how many states we have in Nigeria?

I'm Nigeria now. I rive at Alochukwu Abia state
Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2018
micebubuhu:
finally, the criminal governor wont have any more excuses

He pays people just 20pcnt of dia salaries. And not monthly. A level 14officer collecting 20k, u can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2018
setuleme:
if this useless governor comes in for 2nd time, then i will confirm that kogi people are big fools
Ehat if they rig the election? All machineries to rigvare on ground
Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by princetom1(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2018
landmark86:
And people are clamouring for youth to rule,
Is Yaya Bello not a youth?
What an opportunist person in the post of a governor but what is the out come, failure in every area.
What will need is someone with God's heart irrespective of the age and tribe.
Kogi remain one of the poorest state in Nigeria when their governor is the most failure so far from APC follow by Fatai Ahmed of Kwara State.
I pray the people of Kogi choice wisely come 2019 or still remain in bondage till 2023.

I no Nigeria will rise again

This one is a shame and scam. This Bello does not belong to any of the youthful new generation of politician, what do u expect from someone who was given power to be a puppet? He belong to the old gangs in nature, in thinking, in idea, in ideals, in value.... It's not just about age o, out of these new generation politicians, we will still see many judas like Bello.... By their fruity, u shall know dem... This one na analogue politician, we need a digital politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by NazBoss: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Dis Yahaya Bello Na mad man fa, for 4months no salary and he still dey form like everytin dey normal, as if e go clear all the outstandings 100%

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by steefi07: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Worse Governor I hope he pays and not squander the money the way he use to
Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2018
Kogi indigenes should not forget in a hurry the 3yrs and 8months that Lazy Governor Bello put them into. They should vote him out next year.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Go to kogi state nd u'll know dat this BUBU'S girlfriend is a Tyrant.....

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by obijelo(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2018
Abeg make I hear word. How many federal allocation to the state have you ever display.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by daywatcher: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2018
How much money has Kogi state generated this month? And I do not mean internally generated revenue which is more or less taxation on the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by confluence: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Under Yeye, Bello Kogi is gone to the dogs, before he took over from Idris, Wada, Kogi, debt profile is about#26Billion, now take a look at the chart below
Kogi currently have a debt profile of over 100 billion naira, and. Nothing on ground to show where the money has gone to, Kogi, is going the way of oshun, state where for the next 8 years salary and real development is notgoing to be possible any more

https://www.nairaland.com/4743117/debt-status-36-states-nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by HarunaWest(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2018
obijelo:
Abeg make I hear word. How many federal allocation to the state have you ever display.
Abi ooo this is the first time they doing such.....blaady thieves
Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by promixdavinci(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
the stupid of a governor is owing 5 month salaries of workers, apart from dis, dia are still other set of workers dat he owes btw 12 month to 24 month due to d screening he conducted for 2 years, in d period of dat screening these people was nt paid salaries for 2 years before dey wia lata cleared. many civil servant lost dia jobs for no gud reason nd to my surprise pensioners were heavily affected. with all d backlog of salary i nw wonder hw many months he is goin to pay with d 4billion

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
19Ebisco:
The Kogi State government has made public its September allocation from the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC).

The state government said in a statement yesterday that the action was in line with the transparency policy of the Governor Yahaya Bello administration.

The state commissioner of finance and economic development, Asiwaju Idris Asiru, told journalists shortly after the September allocation meeting held on October 26, 2018, that details of the allocations were open for public scrutiny.

Based on the information, the state’s gross allocation stood at N3,893,200,763.94 billion. N547,311,113.27 million was deducted from the gross receipt, leaving the state with a net SRA of N3,345,889,650.67.

A total of N808,623,556.85 million was received as income from the statutory Value Added Tax (VAT). Excess gain charges allocation amounted to N1,883,394.32, while

Bank charges were put at a total sum of N34,287,809.24 million only, resulting in a total of N4,190,684,411.08 billion.

All the local governments of the state received a revenue of N2,922,705,716.4 billion. Deductions came up to N89,972,595.51million, while the Net SRA scaled to N2,832,733,120.90 billion, with a VAT of 553,917,494.80.

Excess gain, according to the details provided by Asiru, amounted to N1,413,902.77 million, a total of bank charges of N25,740,562.11 million. The accumulated revenue was put at N3,413,805,080.58 billion.

The commissioner said the state government would continue to exhibit probity and transparency in handling the finances of the state, just as he assured civil servants and pensioners in the state that their salaries and pensions would be paid next week.

He thanked the civil servants and pensioners for their patience and understanding, saying the state government will also continue to fund projects that have direct bearing on the citizens of the state.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/kogi-state-gets-n4bn-sept-allocation.html

Election is 3 months away n he now wants to pay salary
Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by philcz(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Yahaya Bello is a slowpoke and a disgrace to our collective intelligence as Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by Jerrysonng: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Very soon they will start doing biometrics again, excuses he will give not to pay salaries grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week by begwong: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Election don near... �

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC: Group Hails Tinubu, Oshiomhole On Lagos APC Candidates List / Aguiyi-ironsi Killed True Federalism In Nigeria, Says Ishola Williams / Tricycle Rider Apologises To Ministry Over Misconduct On Enugu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.