Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Family Planning And Its Effect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Planning And Its Effect (1316 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Family Planning And Poverty Reduction / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Planning And Its Effect by lizyamos(f): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Please house i want to ask a question that has been bothering me for quite some time now. When you do family planning i am made to understand that you will not menstruate for as long as either the injection or the coil has not expired. You only start menstrating once you remove the coil or stop the injections.
Now my question is "the blood that is supposed to flow out through menstration, where does it store or what happens to it?" Cos am not understanding ooo
Re: Family Planning And Its Effect by Djshyne007(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2018
The injection given is to prevent stimulation for production of egg(ovum) which if not fertilized by sperm cell results into menstruation... So if there is no egg, there would be no menstrual bleeding

3 Likes

Re: Family Planning And Its Effect by nana228(f): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
There are different options available for birth control. You have to work with your health professional and do your research online to find out more about it.

Like the person above me said, if you don't produce egg you will not menstruate. Some birth control stops your flow while others may increase the amount of blood and length of your period. Others might just make you have scanty periods.

Some of them have very weird and scary side effects especially hormonal methods and it varies from woman to woman. Some people don't have a single side effect, others remove it because they can't cope. So it's advisable to do your research first and consult a professional.

1 Like

Re: Family Planning And Its Effect by ranmoor: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
The best one is from ijebu. It's just a ring, so far u put it in your finger, no belle... Pls don't ask me how it works!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Planning And Its Effect by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2018
ranmoor:
The best one is from ijebu. It's just a ring, so far u put it in your finger, no belle... Pls don't ask me how it works!
we know wee know! cheesy but I still have a feeling it's just a myth as I can't relate a mere ring to a proper ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Family Planning And Its Effect by ranmoor: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2018
yettymuse:
we know wee know! cheesy but I still have a feeling it's just a myth as I can't relate a mere ring to a proper ovulation.

my sis, that thing works!

1 Like

Re: Family Planning And Its Effect by lizyamos(f): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2018
nana228:
There are different options available for birth control. You have to work with your health professional and do your research online to find out more about it.

Like the person above me said, if you don't produce egg you will not menstruate. Some birth control stops your flow while others may increase the amount of blood and length of your period. Others might just make you have scanty periods.

Some of them have very weird and scary side effects especially hormonal methods and it varies from woman to woman. Some people don't have a single side effect, others remove it because they can't cope. So it's advisable to do your research first and consult a professional.
that side effect is my problem. I have a cousin who used the daily pills up till now her daughter is 13 and no pregnancy. Another incidence was a friend Who inserted the one the insert in the upper arm, one year latter she started having serious stomach pain. This pain was severe that she will not be able to sit still or stand not until she went and removed the thing before she was ok. So with these ones ave witnesses am afraid to even try it. Another incident is that the woman became pregnant and when the baby was delivered she came out with the coil which was inserted into her mother, in her hand.
Re: Family Planning And Its Effect by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2020
ranmoor:

my sis, that thing works!
please educate me more.

(1) (Reply)

Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! / Fake Wife Needed / Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.