Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! (1319 Views)

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Supreme145(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Some time ago I went with a female friend of mine to visit some of my elderly friends, after I saw the girl off they jokingly asked me if she has sisters because she's beautiful, I told them that girls yapka in the family, they are 5girls. One of them asked me their age range and I told him the first daughter is over 30 years, he said that it is not normal for all of them to be over 20years but not one of them is married.

He went on to say that the problem is spiritual and he would help them to find a solution, he gave me the number of a supposed man of God that helped him get a child (he was childless for over ten years) . I called the girl and told her everything and understandably she was interested because it has been a great burden to the family that none of the girls could get married.

Some days later we set off to go see the man, we met a middle aged man probably in his mid forties seated behind a desk with cover in a church. After telling him the reason we came he opened the desk and was mumbling some words while doing stuffs with some items we couldn't see from where we sat.

I could deduce that he was a traditionalist and not a real pastor, after some consultations he told the girl of plenty issues they were having in the family. This wasn't guess work, it was an xray of the events in the family and the girls life as a whole as the girl confirmed everything he said. He also proffered some solutions that would cost the girl just an insignificant amount contrary to our belief that he would charge much.

Now to why I'm making this post, I don't believe in those kind of stuffs but after the man's performances I was beginning to have a change of heart. I decided to tell him about some of my issue which is mainly stagnation and inability to make significant progress in life despite all struggles and hustles.

Oga just smiled and told me that I'm the one hindering my own progress contrary to popular belief that one witch or wizard in the village is on top of my matter. He told me that I'm beyond jazz, no body can jazz me and no jazz will work for me incase I have intentions of getting one.

He said that I'm a great envanglist and meant to be a vessel through which God will touch lives that the decision to go the native way or tribal way rests solely on my feet. He added that I'm aware of this message though I feigned ignorance and denied having prior knowledge of what he said(I was lying). Whatever he was consulting insisted I was lying and knew of my destiny but was just running away from it.

The truth is that I've heard this message from countless people but will always ignored it, he went on to tell me that the school I'm going to is a waste of resources and time if its not related to a medical field, that I might end up not having a result at the end of the day. He went on a divulge some challenges I'm having in school like missing scripts, a friend will photocopy my work word for word in exam, he would end up with an A and I would carryover the course plus other issues.

He insisted the only remedy is if I change to a medical course or dump my education all together for a pastoral school else I will keep going around in circles till I get frustrated and die without fufiling my vast potential.

Hence my confusion, why would God choose me to be a pastor or whatever when I'm not religiously inclined, I've not been to church in over two years, in fact I don't like church. I've been to many but my spirit does not accept any, while others dance during praise session I just sit and watch wondering what's making them so excited.

How can I end up as a pastor I will fall into many temptations because I'm not bereft of flaws in fact I have many.
He mentioned the medical sector, citing stuffs like if I give someone panadol it will cure sickness that has defied other medications, that I would just lay hands on a pregnant woman having complications and she would give birth instantly.

Which kain whahala be this Is this man saying I should throw away my acada that I'm already in my finals at the age 28 and start hustling another admission at this old age.
This acada wey I dey run na even struggle I wan use finish am....where am I supposed to get funds from when I have an avalanche of unpaid bills to sort out to be able to finish this degree that I'm running.

I'm currently learning programming and I have a strong conviction that I make it from here, all these revelations are confusing me. I've been getting it for years, kept ignoring it jumping from one thing to the other with little or no success.

This is not the life I envisaged for myself, growing up I was the brightest, I could now recall heading children crusade when I was younger, wininig numerous relegious competitions in fact I had no match then.

How I ended up moneyless, with no clear path or direction at almost 30 is a question which answers eludes not only me but all those that knows me since I was little.

Abeg make una help me reason this matter cos e over me ah swear, how can I approach this issue to avoid wasting more time.

Please I'm sorry for the long epistle or any grammatical errors.

Modified:
Wahala dey naija, thread never go pass page one and I have tons of PMs asking for the prophet's number.
Pls if that's your reason of sending me PMs please don't bother because I no longer have the contact of the man and the I'm not in good terms with my friend that I went with to see the man presently so I can't ask her for the number.
Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by coming2america: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dont let anybody confuse you.

You are in school at 28, did you think you could be Dangote, by now?

You must follow due process

10 Likes

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Supreme145(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
coming2america:
Dont let anybody confuse you.

You are in school at 28, did you think you could be Dangote, by now?

You must follow due process
I don't want to be Dangote, I just want to be comfortable

1 Like

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Omihanifa: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmm it's possible the man is saying the truth.
It's not all traditionalist that are evil. Finish you bsc and go and enrol for a pastoral school grin

You can still be a pastor and be doing your normal professional work / career. After all the vice president nah pastor and he's also a lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by evioke(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok, am reading
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Uyi168: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmm... In within your school, you can join a Bible believing student fellowship and be dedicated to God you can find your right spiritual path from there. You can also then go to seminary on part time basis... I know a cheap one around here...

Stay bless...

Can we discuss about something bro.
0 eight 139 one nine 3 one seven 8...

Thanks
My whatsapp number.
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by gfon(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
We almost in the same scenario,one powerful man of God even came to our house to tell me that i would be a man of God.even random strangers have stopped me on the road and told me i would be great,even a drunkard,even a mad person.I just keep wondering how a chronic sinner like me would be..for the church going,we in same shoes,i done tire for church.I get this feeling sometimes that am hindering myself,but oluwa know sha.Make Him run am for me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Supreme145(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
MykOnyxo:
Hmm... In within your school, you can join a Bible believing student fellowship and be dedicated to God you can find your right spiritual path from there. You can also then go to seminary on part time basis... I know a cheap one around here...

Stay bless...

A

Can we discuss about something bro.
0 eight 139 one nine 3 one seven 8...

Thanks
My whatsapp number.

Alright will hit you up
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Supreme145(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
gfon:
We almost in the same scenario,one powerful man of God even came to our house to tell me that i would be a man of God.even random strangers have stopped me on the road and told me i would be great,even a drunkard,even a mad person.I just keep wondering how a chronic sinner like me would be..for the church going,we in same shoes,i done tire for church.I get this feeling sometimes that am hindering myself,but oluwa know sha.Make Him run am for me.

I don't want to be a pastor, cos I will end up being driven by just the financial benefits
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by gfon(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Supreme145:

I don't want to be a pastor, cos I will end up being driven by just the financial benefits
lol,i don't even wanna be a pastor.If i wanna be christ like,make oluwa bless me with enough mulla let me touch the lives of the less priviledge
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by bukitt: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
smiley
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
This post comes just in time when my mindset is changing from seeing traditional doctors as evil people to seeing them as honest healers.

Some of those traditional doctors are honest and loyal to humanity. They are saving a lot of innocent people from sufferings and hardship thrown out to them by witches, wizards, village people etc.

Op never drop off your current reality for chasing future dreams. Make sure you have completed your studies and anything good will sprout out of your present hustling.
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Omihanifa: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bro check your mail
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by culf: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2021
God know why he picked you, Saul was hunting God's people, God chooses him and he ended up been one of the greatest apostles.

If I were you, i will follow God, it doesn't stop you from doing other things but choose God first. If whatever you're doing is for money, it might not be necessary as God always have a way of supplying your needs without asking if you're doing his bidding.

Best of luck (Man of God)

1 Like

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Madmazel(m): 4:08am On Feb 08, 2021
I'm in same situation too about been a worker for God. I have been told couple of times. But the good part about mine is that, I was told when the time comes I will know. But right now I don't even have interest in any church activities. I can't remember the last time I went to church on a Sunday. I just don't find it interesting, but I try to attend mid-week services which is mostly prayers. I just find Sunday services very boring.

I also wonder too why God will use a whole me grin
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Richy4(m): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wanted some native doctor to confuse you right?... If you don't know what to tell him since it's been long you went to church.. just say "Baba get thee behind ME.." and he will flee..... smiley..

When you are in Nigeria, why won't you have stagnation... even the government is stagnant with an old man who barely hears...His cabinets feeds him with lies and tells him an opposite of the country's situation...You are a student, you are not working full time and you expect prosperity.. are u for real?

You had better go back to your studies Mtcheeewwwwwww
sad
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Fabbyking: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Brotherly hit me up
WhatsApp no.
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Supreme145(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
culf:
God know why he picked you, Saul was hunting God's people, God chooses him and he ended up been one of the greatest apostles.

If I were you, i will follow God, it doesn't stop you from doing other things but choose God first. If whatever you're doing is for money, it might not be necessary as God always have a way of supplying your needs without asking if you're doing his bidding.

Best of luck (Man of God)
But why am I not interested in religious things? Won't I be a hypocrite by doing something I don't love
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Supreme145(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fabbyking:
Brotherly hit me up
WhatsApp no.
Alright have done that
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by merieam16(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pray to God to reveal himself to you....buh make sure u finish ur studies
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by culf: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Supreme145:

But why am I not interested in religious things? Won't I be a hypocrite by doing something I don't love

God don't do mistake, He has His reasons for picking you to pastor his sheep, when you start, no body Will tell you, you will love it. Don't be like jonah please, the earlier you start the better

1 Like

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by extol1(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2021
gfon:
lol, you don enter am. you better start preparing yourself
Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by Perra: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's very Verrry normal for Someone that has a calling by God to have no desire to follow the path.
It is very normal for them to not even be church goers.
The devil did not come to play. But the good thing is that when your time comes,when the Lord is ready for you , you go hear by force. Even the Devil will pick race but then believe me .

You just have to keep an open mind and always say within your heart, that let the will of The Lord be done in your life.

1 Like

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by mosdii(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
There's no spiritual problems whatsoever. Their problem is because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! by lanchy: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
bukitt:

Post anything you have to say here for all to see!!! No private messages!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Business You Can Start And Earn At Least Six Figures In A Month / Why Do Brothers Or Sisters Fight? / God's Advice For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.