Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

“i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) (3608 Views)

Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
A young man believed to be in his 20s who bleached his skin has shared before and now photos to show off his transformation.

The makeup artist shared a photo of himself in 2013 when he was still dark-skinned and another taken last year after he had bleached his skin. He went on to thank God for the glow up.

He captioned the photos: “Now am fair and nice looking thanks the Lord.”

Below Are The Photos And His Post On Instagram:

Gist from Brainnews http://www.brainnewsradio.com/im-now-looking-nice-man-boasts-after-bleaching-his-skin-on-social-media-pics/

lalasticlala

Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Skin bleaching is addictive... You'll always want to go for something stronger
Let's see how you look in a few years time undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Skin bleaching is addictive... You'll always want to go for something stronger
Let's see how you look in a few years time undecided

grin grin grin

You think so?
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2018
He is hiding his knuckles.

See you in 2022

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by author1(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2018
love ma skin and proud to represent the black continent.#AFRICA
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2018
What would it profit a man/woman to have a light skinned body and an ass as dark as tar

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
What would it profit a man/woman to have a light skinned body and an ass as dark as tar
Lol Nl grin grin
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks
smiley
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
shocked

Look at how he is bleaching his skin layers away undecided

1 Like

Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by Yeligray(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Inferiority complex.
You feel that your God given dark skin is not beautiful?
Bro, truth is, you are still a black man and some parts of your body will still atest to that fact
#no to bleaching
#black is beauty
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by Olodo24: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bolanle Ninalowo is his role mode. I'm sure he's Yoruba
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
He bleached his skim,I'm sure his phenese is still dark undecided

I pity the girls riding broda alawo meji undecided

Anyway they'll be birds of a feather
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by Mankosi: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yeah u are really looking nice.
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Enjoy it now cos its only temporary
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Funny enough, most of d nairaland boys and girls who also bleach will still come her to castigate this man.
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by rex444(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
wait na till judgement day u go know wetin u do yourself. When angel Gabriel call ur name u show face dem tell u say no u wey dem know b that
Re: “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) by RexEmmyGee: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Now, let's see your legs.
Am sure it's a mixture of coke and fanta

(1) (Reply)

Would you slap her for N1m? / BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Dancer, Kodak Is Dead(see Her Photos) / Keyshia Cole's Babybump Grows Bigger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.