Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis (52641 Views)

Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by osazsky(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:
If it is not ethnic cleansing, it is religious cleansing.

Africa, WHY
did u see any thing like ethnic in d write up,Muslim always killing Christian and they always ague that their religion is d religion of piss all they know is guns,my question is y can't Allah fight for himself,he doesn't need el rufia or buhari nor terrorist to fight for him,a god that doesn't have hands,any Christian in d south,middle belt,east and west that will still vote for buhari in this election is definitely mentally imbalanced or insane.though I have not seen any buhari supporter in d south south,if u go to sabo and shout sia baba ,u may be lynched
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thank God for you!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by ItsTutsi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
if only u knew how stupid u sound, so its under el-rufai that religious crisis started in kaduna.. and now the blame is on elrufai, but in platue,taraba and benue, its Buhari right?
2special:
one reason l love Obj....he would have
declared a state of emergency in that state and then remove the only problem of the state from office... el-rufai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Abati60: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
The problem with the youths today is laziness, mediocrity and lacking the ability to think creatively. Youre calling AFONJA, whats the meaning of afonja, you all come to this forum and type rubbish. You say Buhari is bad, which could be true but you are replacing him with another Fulani man who will spend another 8 years. Is Atiku the best that can challenge Bihari, a man who internationally is a certified looter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Funkybabee(f): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Na God save their life oo
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by fatty1313: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
After killing so many innocent souls, they went to pray... These people are sick in the brain. Why kill people because they are of different religion? But till other religion start retaliating, these guys won't stop their barbaric behaviour. . . RIP to those that lost their lives!!!

10 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by osazsky(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Abati60:
The problem with the youths today is laziness, mediocrity and lacking the ability to think creatively. Youre calling AFONJA, whats the meaning of afonja, you all come to this forum and type rubbish. You say Buhari is bad, which could be true but you are replacing him with another Fulani man who will spend another 8 years. Is Atiku the best that can challenge Bihari, a man who internationally is a certified looter
a goat will be better off,anything apart from buhari we southerners are in full supoert at least a goat isn't lifeless

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by islandmoon: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
mind you , the motivation behind the killings is not any God, but phones , watches, cars and wallets they pick for free during the crisis, they are also looters like their elders, I was in north for years and I survived all the crisis, we know how to handle the goats.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Diso60090(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Everywhere stew � for kaduna
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Xfemt(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kaetoh:
Afonjas come and defend your 2023 presidential bid...
shot up real issue is been discuss here u de bring tribalism into d matter

U well at all

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Naajjii: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
lebete3000:

Say no more, I no dey enter KD again 4life. So all those Southern Kaduna guys are actually cowards
Why don't you come and help. What made them cowards , you these IPOD people trying to complicate situations.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by ikwutasco(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
thank God wit u.... Kaduna dis is why i was praying nt to be postd to kaduna 4 nysc hmmm,pple brain go just spark den go com d luk 4 hu to kill.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Duru1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Those who are against the call to disintegrate the shithole called Nigeria are born again evils. Nigeria will never see sustainable progress until the shithole is disintegrated.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by osazsky(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
fatty1313:
After killing so many innocent souls, they went to pray... These people are sick in the brain. Why kill people because they are of different religion? But till other religion start retaliating, these guys won't stop their barbaric behaviour. . . RIP to those that lost their lives!!!
I wonder d kind of prayer they make immediately after taking what u didn't create,and their god still answers them ,all these people na mumu,when I lie immediately I get to Chc I pray for forgiveness not to talk of taking a soul,it will never be well with Islam,and no iman will come out to condemn this or go online to change the teachings in Islam but watch daddy freeze imediately he hears something like tithe,daddy freeze prick won't get an erection now o,or condemn Muslims,imams and Allah ,fools

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Awoo88: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:
Am a Muslim I don't support this kind of a thing but from the way u wrote this ur update seriously it baffles me immediately they open the door of ur car they know u wer Christians hahaaaaa una write am for head and again every of the statement u wer making u are like Muslim guy Muslim guy I know ppl will castigate me but am in Kaduna if u are not in hear u won't know whats on going some ppl should stop fueling with unnecessary lies. Am a southerner and a Muslim staying with my Christian aunt in KD problem in Kaduna is not Muslim/Christian because if that's the case many more will be down than expected and I pray it doesn't get to that
She should have coloured it and water it down so that the Muslims will look good. Sometimes dey do you for head. Haven't you seem video of a guy been beaten only to freed when some one call out he was a Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by thatigboman: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
fatty1313:
mad people
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by osazsky(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naajjii:

Why don't you come and help. What made them cowards , is the place not Hausa dominated area?
its d Christians that are coward,y not retaliate in d south south,we have many Muslims in aduwawa and auchi but southern Christian go dey do free style, prefers to do yahoo than take a soul instead of fighting over here in d south so that d country can divide there is no way Nigeria will remain if d govt allows this to linger on,
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Naajjii: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Awoo88:

She should have coloured it and water it down so that the Muslims will look good. Sometimes dey do you for head. Haven't you seem video of a guy been beaten only to freed when some one call out he was a Muslim.
What language were those people speaking, why are you generalizing Muslims? Muslim will look good what is that?
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by sevo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:
Am a Muslim I don't support this kind of a thing but from the way u wrote this ur update seriously it baffles me immediately they open the door of ur car they know u wer Christians hahaaaaa una write am for head and again every of the statement u wer making u are like Muslim guy Muslim guy I know ppl will castigate me but am in Kaduna if u are not in hear u won't know whats on going some ppl should stop fueling with unnecessary lies. Am a southerner and a Muslim staying with my Christian aunt in KD problem in Kaduna is not Muslim/Christian because if that's the case many more will be down than expected and I pray it doesn't get to that

Bros...clap for yaself It seems ur sense went on sabbatical? The photos wey the girl upload, you could easily pass for her to be Muslim but you no fit do the same when she said she was wearing a red dress abi skirt with her hair all out??

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Abati60:

Thank you. We all know Buhari is not good enough but the other option is worse. Atiku is not a better option to Buhari. He is too corrupt to fight corruption.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Naajjii: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
osazsky:
did u see any thing like ethnic in d write up,Muslim always killing Christian and they always ague that their religion is d religion of piss all they know is guns,my question is y can't Allah fight for himself,he doesn't need el rufia or buhari nor terrorist to fight for him,a god that doesn't have hands,any Christian in d south,middle belt,east and west that will still vote for buhari in this election is definitely mentally imbalanced or insane.though I have not seen any buhari supporter in d south south,if u go to sabo and shout sia baba ,u may be lynched
Its seems you are a Christian version of those extreme Muslims with your intolerant post.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by osazsky(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naajjii:

What language were those people speaking, why are you generalizing Muslims? Muslim will look good what is that?
madam if u have nothing to say just shut up,all Muslim are terrorist go and study d Qur'an, pls don't quote my mention am angry cuz of my fallen brothers and we Christians in d south south allow Muslim to leave peacefully how I wish our religious fathers can edit d bible this is definitely not fair at all

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by D1zion: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
We all need each other to live in peace & harmony. I know is not all the Muslims that are happy seing what is going on especially those who leave their family to go out & fend for them. But those that are being paid to start the senseless killings that always provoke the Christian side to start a reprisal, don't care if their brothers are killed.& the Christian side,the jobless area boys who do nothing but just wait to lay ambush on the innocent Muslims will start their senseless looting. God, please let all those involved in this dastardly act never know peace. & let their sponsors never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by smartzee01: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
she was with a flying officer and he couldnt fly them out....pathetic!!! Sorry I thought flying officers were taught how to fly.....
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by islandmoon: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
fatty1313:

look at you! pray fire!! they went to plan and strategize on how attack, imagine playing chess with salim my neighbour, he has been briefed in the mosque and they had it all planned that they were coming for us, the infidels and he was even the one that asked us to come and play chess, and zoommm!! they came and he walked away, I ran in my room while they're were removing our car tapes, they vandalized olu car, I called my friend in the barrack to pick us, funny most salim was angry that we escaped, what a shame.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by osazsky(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naajjii:

Its seems you are a Christian version of those extreme Muslims with your intolerant post.
I dey verse,how can this continue, d killing of innocent women,children and men,just cuz they don't believe in stupid Islam,I wish d bible could b edited this has to stop,when one strikes d other should also have d right to strike,this is not fair,and to imagine DAT after this dey run to d moseque to pray,I read part of the quoran and I just laughed
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Naajjii: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
osazsky:
madam if u have nothing to say just shut up,all Muslim are terrorist go and study d Qur'an, pls don't quote my mention am angry cuz of my fallen brothers and we Christians in d south south allow Muslim to leave peacefully how I wish our religious fathers can edit d bible this is definitely not fair at all
So you don't have Muslims your brothers from the South do they behave the same way? All Muslims are terrorist. What is terrorist?
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by johncallidon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Evablizin:
Thank God.

May the souls of the departed during the kaduna crisis rest in perfect peace. AMEN.
Amen!!!
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by osazsky(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naajjii:

So you don't have Muslims your brothers from the South do they behave the same way? All Muslims are terrorist. What is terrorist?
kid I don't have time for u,go and read ur Quran ,am surprised u know how to use the internet,u are a sex tool,education of d female child is haram,DAT phone is haram or go kitchen and go and cook,read ur Quran if u don't understand what I have just said
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
After all you suffered, you will still have mind to insult Nnamdi kanu, now you make choice either to support Nnamdi Kanu or be kill in Nigeria zoo

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Nowenuse: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
lebete3000:

Say no more, I no dey enter KD again 4life. So all those Southern Kaduna guys are actually cowards

It's not about Southern Kaduna guys being cowards or not. In northern cities, if you are a Christian caught up in a muslim dominated area during crisis, only God can save you from Death, likewise if you are a muslim caught up in a christian dominated area, same fate.

Just make sure you are not on the wrong side whenever such crisis begin.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by bezimo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
sweerychick:
Una Never see anything! 2019 will be worse.. the way I see it PMB may be the last president of a country called Nigeria.. if Nigeria have descended to this level of anarchy what's more remain

A bloody coup will have to come to the rescue to oust that bastard out of power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.