Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis (52657 Views)

Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Nowenuse: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:
Am a Muslim I don't support this kind of a thing but from the way u wrote this ur update seriously it baffles me immediately they open the door of ur car they know u wer Christians hahaaaaa una write am for head and again every of the statement u wer making u are like Muslim guy Muslim guy I know ppl will castigate me but am in Kaduna if u are not in hear u won't know whats on going some ppl should stop fueling with unnecessary lies. Am a southerner and a Muslim staying with my Christian aunt in KD problem in Kaduna is not Muslim/Christian because if that's the case many more will be down than expected and I pray it doesn't get to that

Stop arguing what you don't know.
As long as you are without a hijab as a woman, you are considered a christian. For the men, they can immediately ask you islamic questions to answer and if you don't, they identify you immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
ItsTutsi:
if only u knew how stupid u sound, so its under el-rufai that religious crisis started in kaduna.. and now the blame is on elrufai, but in platue,taraba and benue, its Buhari right?

Okay, let's also blame Buhari for the KD crisis. Are you okay now?
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by bezimo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hausa + Islam=Disastrous set of people waiting to devour at the slightest opportunity.Bunch of animals

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by lebete3000: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

It's not about Southern Kaduna guys being cowards or not. In northern cities, if you are a Christian caught up in a muslim dominated area during crisis, only God can save you from Death, likewise if you are a muslim caught up in a christian dominated area, same fate.

Just make sure you are not on the wrong side whenever such crisis begin.

Is ds crisis only going on in Northern Kaduna, cos I know Southern Kaduna is Christian populated.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by foreshore(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Nanmeta Anthony took to Facebook to share the story of how she was almost killed alongside a Christian air force driver and others during Kaduna crisis.Below is what she narrated(the story is a little bit long)....

'UNTIL GOD SAYS IS OVER, IT IS NOT OVER YET.
Nanmeta and the kaduna state crisis.

At about exactly 4:50pm yesterday the 21st October, 2018 we left the base(Airforce) for Rigasa to drop my kd moma's frnd who came to visit her.  While on our way to the train station, we got stocked in the mist of the crisis (terribly).  Approaching the huge number of them by the road(Muslims at Angwan ruwa express by Danapa filling, station) no u-turn and few of them came closer to the car and couldn't view us cos the car is tinted(you wouldn't believe that we forgot to put the car on central luck)the muslim guy beside flying officer Sani who was driving us was really curious to know who were in the car and forcefully open the driver side and  immediately he opened and discovered we are Christians, he began breaking d glass and others standing from the other side all came on us (some with knife, matchets and stones)  they began breaking the car on us and they also open my side and began to drag me out of the car but thank God i was on sit belt and also managed to hold d handle at upside of the car with my left hand and they couldn't succeed. Hmnn. Funny enough, one guy was struggling to drag out d driver but he was strong enough to use his right hand to change gear and immediately drove off with speed (thank God they where not with guns). We kept moving with speed crossing all the the road blocked and our car almost summersaulted  plenty times and finally stoped in the middle of the road and all we saw was them coming on us again from all directions (hmnn).  God decided to move the again and we zoomed off.

Approaching the road again.My God,  there were more than 100 of them if I can count and there was no way we could hav escaped that crowd except we climbed them with the car to either survive or die but God sent an angel we can't explain. A young boy maybe 18-20year old boy standing by the entrance of their area (harmless) and the guy screamed (ku binan! Ku binan)meaning, follow here!  Follow here and because we hav no choice we followed the road and the inhumans where still after us but d guy who directed us stop them (only God knows what he told them that they had to go back to the main road). This boy kept following us on foot directing us to only where God knows. Hmnn! 

On reaching one house while still driving into the area, we met some men standing by their gate and they asked where we were coming from and going to and we all responded Airforce base. This good Samaritan Muslim family open there gate for us instantly(hmnnn). God bless their wives. They gave me and moma their jalabia(overall).

It didn't end there cos we thought we had escaped but naaaa, they were still looking for us and the only option was to jumpt into the next compound through the fence. Thank God the woman we were taking to the train station is also is a Muslim woman so we left her in the first house (only myself, ma Momi Mrs Kutan and Flying officer Sani the driver who is also a Christian)jump into the next compound through the fence. Hmnn, immediately we left they actually came and was asking for the owners of the car, she told them it belongs to her and they asked of the guy(Flying officer Sani) driving and they told them he went to mosque to pray cos it was almost 6:30pm. They left and came back to that same house again insisting they saw a lady with red skirt and long hair where has she entered cos we saw her in the car(Nanmeta) but they told them if only I haven't been killed cos I ran out of the car into the area immediately I discovered the place wasn't saved for me. Hmnnn, they entered the house searching for me everywhere but to no avail and they put teargass in the house and left Hmnn!

While waiting for the airforce patrol that were deployed to come and pick us after calling them, (thank God the cowards have gone to pray) even though we heard they said they will come after prayers to search every single house and everyone will do SALATI if not na die(hmnn). The God almighty use the man that first hide us to go get police men before they finished their prayers and thank God he brought them in good time and they took us out of the area and on reaching the main road at about 7:30-8pm, Airforce operation yaki were already at the junction trying to reach us that was how the police men handed us over to them and they brought us to the base.

Finally, Thank God non of us were killed.
We only sustain injuries from the broken glasses and the fence climbing.
To the glory of God we are strong and fine.

Toh! Facebook wuna Weldon for not allowing me finish my typing and even editing my wrk hmnn! u guys just uploaded it without ma permission and now it took me time to be able to come edit. Wuna thank u sha.

Smiling.For my goodGod'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-how-ladyair-force-officer-and.html

What a testimony!! I S L A M - A - B A D!!!
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Nowenuse: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
lebete3000:

Is ds crisis only going on in Northern Kaduna, cos I know Southern Kaduna is Christian populated.

Kaduna city is in the central, with both christians and musllim parts. Mosques were burnt and muslims attacked in Sabo and other christian dominated parts of the city for instance.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Naajjii: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
osazsky:
kid I don't have time for u,go and read ur Quran ,am surprised u know how to use the internet,u are a sex tool,education of d female child is haram,DAT phone is haram or go kitchen and go and cook,read ur Quran if u don't understand what I have just said
We are in difficult period people are dying, time to suggest good ways to douse tension and promote tolerance not being militant.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by lebete3000: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Kaduna city is in the central, with both christians and musllim parts. Mosques were burnt and muslims attacked in Sabo and other christian dominated parts of the city for instance.

Waoh, y they making it seem d Muslims are winning the war.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by ItsTutsi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
it doesnt really matter, because the majority takes the lead
SlayQueenSlayer:

Okay, let's also blame Buhari for the KD crisis. Are you okay now?
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Naajjii: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

It's not about Southern Kaduna guys being cowards or not. In northern cities, if you are a Christian caught up in a muslim dominated area during crisis, only God can save you from Death, likewise if you are a muslim caught up in a christian dominated area, same fate.

Just make sure you are not on the wrong side whenever such crisis begin.
Bro you understand the situation very well, alot of people that don't live here are just talking base on ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by hrykanu231(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:
Am a Muslim I don't support this kind of a thing but from the way u wrote this ur update seriously it baffles me immediately they open the door of ur car they know u wer Christians hahaaaaa una write am for head and again every of the statement u wer making u are like Muslim guy Muslim guy I know ppl will castigate me but am in Kaduna if u are not in hear u won't know whats on going some ppl should stop fueling with unnecessary lies. Am a southerner and a Muslim staying with my Christian aunt in KD problem in Kaduna is not Muslim/Christian because if that's the case many more will be down than expected and I pray it doesn't get to that

Baba calm down, the area she mentioned has a "sea" of Muslims. I served there during the 2011 election crises as a Corp member. Na God save me.
It is very easy to differentiate between a christain and Muslim
1. For the women; most Muslim women wear hijabi and cover their hair at all times.
2. They most times have the dark spot on their forhead(of course you know why).
Their men equally have the dark spot on their head too. This is too obvious to be ignored.

We need to relegate religion to the background. Over 75% of our problems as a nation emanates from religion. Ironically, these two dorminant religions (christainity and Islam)preaches Love and Peace respectively.
But in all honesty, most people who claim to either be Muslims or Christains don't want peace and can't give love.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by mu2sa2: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
What happened in kaduna is just sheer madness. The xtian women were nearly murdered by bandits pretending to be muslims but saved by true muslims at the risk of their own lives. This is by no means an isolated incident - there were many stories like this. I will never subscribe to the stupid notion that the killings were religiously motivated. In parts of kaduna predominately populated by Christians bandits also killed innocent people who look like muslims. In those areas true Christians also saved many muslims.The unfortunate thing about this madness is that in many cases they judge people by their dressing. So bandits using xtianity as cover may murder an innocent xtian because he wore a kaftan and cap. Or bandits in muslim- dominated neighbourhoods may murder a Muslim because he wore a shirt and trousers. How can any sane person call this a religious conflict?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by joe120120(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Nanmeta Anthony took to Facebook to share the story of how she was almost killed alongside a Christian air force driver and others during Kaduna crisis.Below is what she narrated(the story is a little bit long)....

'UNTIL GOD SAYS IS OVER, IT IS NOT OVER YET.
Nanmeta and the kaduna state crisis.

At about exactly 4:50pm yesterday the 21st October, 2018 we left the base(Airforce) for Rigasa to drop my kd moma's frnd who came to visit her.  While on our way to the train station, we got stocked in the mist of the crisis (terribly).  Approaching the huge number of them by the road(Muslims at Angwan ruwa express by Danapa filling, station) no u-turn and few of them came closer to the car and couldn't view us cos the car is tinted(you wouldn't believe that we forgot to put the car on central luck)the muslim guy beside flying officer Sani who was driving us was really curious to know who were in the car and forcefully open the driver side and  immediately he opened and discovered we are Christians, he began breaking d glass and others standing from the other side all came on us (some with knife, matchets and stones)  they began breaking the car on us and they also open my side and began to drag me out of the car but thank God i was on sit belt and also managed to hold d handle at upside of the car with my left hand and they couldn't succeed. Hmnn. Funny enough, one guy was struggling to drag out d driver but he was strong enough to use his right hand to change gear and immediately drove off with speed (thank God they where not with guns). We kept moving with speed crossing all the the road blocked and our car almost summersaulted  plenty times and finally stoped in the middle of the road and all we saw was them coming on us again from all directions (hmnn).  God decided to move the again and we zoomed off.

Approaching the road again.My God,  there were more than 100 of them if I can count and there was no way we could hav escaped that crowd except we climbed them with the car to either survive or die but God sent an angel we can't explain. A young boy maybe 18-20year old boy standing by the entrance of their area (harmless) and the guy screamed (ku binan! Ku binan)meaning, follow here!  Follow here and because we hav no choice we followed the road and the inhumans where still after us but d guy who directed us stop them (only God knows what he told them that they had to go back to the main road). This boy kept following us on foot directing us to only where God knows. Hmnn! 

On reaching one house while still driving into the area, we met some men standing by their gate and they asked where we were coming from and going to and we all responded Airforce base. This good Samaritan Muslim family open there gate for us instantly(hmnnn). God bless their wives. They gave me and moma their jalabia(overall).

It didn't end there cos we thought we had escaped but naaaa, they were still looking for us and the only option was to jumpt into the next compound through the fence. Thank God the woman we were taking to the train station is also is a Muslim woman so we left her in the first house (only myself, ma Momi Mrs Kutan and Flying officer Sani the driver who is also a Christian)jump into the next compound through the fence. Hmnn, immediately we left they actually came and was asking for the owners of the car, she told them it belongs to her and they asked of the guy(Flying officer Sani) driving and they told them he went to mosque to pray cos it was almost 6:30pm. They left and came back to that same house again insisting they saw a lady with red skirt and long hair where has she entered cos we saw her in the car(Nanmeta) but they told them if only I haven't been killed cos I ran out of the car into the area immediately I discovered the place wasn't saved for me. Hmnnn, they entered the house searching for me everywhere but to no avail and they put teargass in the house and left Hmnn!

While waiting for the airforce patrol that were deployed to come and pick us after calling them, (thank God the cowards have gone to pray) even though we heard they said they will come after prayers to search every single house and everyone will do SALATI if not na die(hmnn). The God almighty use the man that first hide us to go get police men before they finished their prayers and thank God he brought them in good time and they took us out of the area and on reaching the main road at about 7:30-8pm, Airforce operation yaki were already at the junction trying to reach us that was how the police men handed us over to them and they brought us to the base.

Finally, Thank God non of us were killed.
We only sustain injuries from the broken glasses and the fence climbing.
To the glory of God we are strong and fine.

Toh! Facebook wuna Weldon for not allowing me finish my typing and even editing my wrk hmnn! u guys just uploaded it without ma permission and now it took me time to be able to come edit. Wuna thank u sha.

Smiling.For my goodGod'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-how-ladyair-force-officer-and.html

To God be the glory
Thank God
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
ItsTutsi:
it doesnt really matter, because the majority takes the lead

Which majority and what do they stand for?
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:

U don’t understand the situation. The fact sm Muslims and Christians get along doesn’t mean there aren’t a Sect or group of Muslims who don’t, if these guy got hold of ur aunt God forbid bt the rest would be history. If they weren’t trying to identify Christians then who were they trying to identify?

This is babaric and I see no reason why the government shud handle this with the usual eye service. If it was in the east an army squad will be there immediately to fish out the perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Worksunlimited: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
They called air force base for back up and it took them quite a long time to come and save them.. Can you just imagine?

A fellow officer called his fellow airmen for help and the yeye people still took their time before coming..

What hope do we ordinary civilians hav in the hands of the military, police and paramilitary?

It is well with us.. For in God we trust...

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by ItsTutsi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
it doesnt matter what they stand for, they are the majority and there is nothing u can do about it
SlayQueenSlayer:

Which majority and what do they stand for?
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by patrickcollins: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
The president will not see the killing of Christians and deploy operation snake bite in that area, if he were to hear ipob wants to have their own country he will swing into actions, I stand by divide this country let us go our separate ways, nonsense.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
ItsTutsi:
it doesnt matter what they stand for, they are the majority and there is nothing u can do about it

I am pretty sure you are the minority.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by ShawtCake(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Asu015:
The samething or even worse happened to innocent muslims living is christian dominant areas
never! that's absolutely false. Stop saying rubbish.. We all know the jihad idiots, "religion of peace " fools. Just fvcking shut ur dirty mouth up.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by bunminikan(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:
Don't tell us lies you're not in kaduna. because kaduna as a city has been divided by river kaduna into two segments. North and the south. Muslem and Christian are respectively. If crisis meet anyone in a wrong place his dressing will be used to identify him and the rest is story. The problem here is that whatsoever is the causes of a crisis it end uo being religion crisis. Kudos to kaduna north educated ones. They are the ones that works as Angel in times of crisis. Unfortunately they are few.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Klington: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
i bet you not even a single person will be arrested or prosecuted for this evil, but just try a peaceful protest and buhari will unleash all security apparatus on you.

Nnamdi Kanu is still being vindicated back to back..

Perilous evil of this nature only happen in an animal kingdom.

Thank God for spearing your life.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by icogb: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
ifyalways:

Hope she's not putting her helpers at risk with this her narrative. undecided
She has.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by icogb: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
ifyalways:

Hope she's not putting her helpers at risk with this her narrative. undecided
She did.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by fuckipobs: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:

The story is too similar to the one that happened in the Hollywood called hotel Rwanda. What a classic movie .
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Awoo88: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naajjii:

What language were those people speaking, why are you generalizing Muslims? Muslim will look good what is that?
No body is generalizing. People were attacked for being Christians in some part of Kaduna.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by gentleibraheem(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
lebete3000:

Say no more, I no dey enter KD again 4life. So all those Southern Kaduna guys are actually cowards

Cowards?? ?
You don't know what you're saying
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by gentleibraheem(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Uploading this story on Facebook is gonna be an issue to her saviours walai.
She should have done more to conceal their address and stuffs like that
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by AFONJACOW(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Northern Nigeria is the last place I wish to visit, even if it's the only route to my base I rather use leg cross Cameroon then board my connection flight to Helsinki, my people forget the election get ur visa, AFONJA come and defend your 2023 presidential projection

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by icogb: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Her story is similar to that of Rwanda.
I hope she doesnt end up putting the first family that saved her in trouble coz this beasts might be on facebook and might go back to attack them for lying.
Truth.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Chibuzor11(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
sparkle6:
Muslims and extremist are interchangeable.
*MODIFIED*
There some good muslims too.
Just that the bad muslims far outweighs the good ones.
Just look at ISIS, ALqeada. And our very own Boko Haram.
they are just 1% and you can't say that 1% out weights 99%.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by achi4u(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
I rather travel to Libya than going to Northern Nigeria, anything Muslim is a no no for me.
Islam is a cancer to the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.