Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis (52660 Views)

Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Hybridz: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Engrduke:
May God uphold us.
She was given the Muslims dress (jalabiyah) to disguise but while the suspected killers were still combing the house to fish her out, she still had the gut to take selfies (photographs), Who does that when death is lurking around?
Sense wee not injure you for me bro.
Most Nigerians now,irrespective of religion are frustrated and prolly not logical in crises analysis.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Hybridz: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
MeenalKd:
What of the Christians that killed Muslims on their way on Kaduna from Abuja in gonin gora...The southern Kaduna people are always causing trouble yo Kaduna state...I lost my brother along that way on Friday morning but I didn't narrate any story on nairaland but God will surely judge..and the good thing is Gonin Gora will soon. be destructed by the state government for a peaceful Kaduna State
My heartfelt condolences to your family. May Allah forgive him his shortcomings.
inna liLlah wa inna ilayhi raajihun!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Hybridz: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
BALLOSKI:
These kids here would have us believe Christians are the victims of this crisis. Useless things...
Only the uninformed and genuinely biased persons will believe such poo.
The starters of crises always coming to claim victims on social media,it's been their way and there is no visible sign of it stopping. Let dem make noise.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Vic74real: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari and his Islamist mob. you guys have not seen anything yet. it wld get worse in the upcoming months especially if he loses the election. the baboon and monkey soaking in blood stuff ....
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Henri8: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Reason why I always put my car on central lock once am in.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Nowenuse: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2018
lebete3000:

Waoh, y they making it seem d Muslims are winning the war.

because Christians have a greater access to the media. Muslims easily acceept their deaths as their fate.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by sweerychick(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2018
JFT24:

Be making mouth in your room, if e happen now u go stay
I have dual citizenship tongue.. if it happens I port to my other country
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by JFT24(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
sweerychick:
I have dual citizenship tongue.. if it happens I port to my other country

No 1da!! it's people like you that are causing problem 4 us in Nigeria. You fan the ember of crisis all because you know you may not be affected
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Juliearth(f): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2018
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Nanmeta Anthony took to Facebook to share the story of how she was almost killed alongside a Christian air force driver and others during Kaduna crisis.Below is what she narrated(the story is a little bit long)....

'UNTIL GOD SAYS IS OVER, IT IS NOT OVER YET.
Nanmeta and the kaduna state crisis.

At about exactly 4:50pm yesterday the 21st October, 2018 we left the base(Airforce) for Rigasa to drop my kd moma's frnd who came to visit her.  While on our way to the train station, we got stocked in the mist of the crisis (terribly).  Approaching the huge number of them by the road(Muslims at Angwan ruwa express by Danapa filling, station) no u-turn and few of them came closer to the car and couldn't view us cos the car is tinted(you wouldn't believe that we forgot to put the car on central luck)the muslim guy beside flying officer Sani who was driving us was really curious to know who were in the car and forcefully open the driver side and  immediately he opened and discovered we are Christians, he began breaking d glass and others standing from the other side all came on us (some with knife, matchets and stones)  they began breaking the car on us and they also open my side and began to drag me out of the car but thank God i was on sit belt and also managed to hold d handle at upside of the car with my left hand and they couldn't succeed. Hmnn. Funny enough, one guy was struggling to drag out d driver but he was strong enough to use his right hand to change gear and immediately drove off with speed (thank God they where not with guns). We kept moving with speed crossing all the the road blocked and our car almost summersaulted  plenty times and finally stoped in the middle of the road and all we saw was them coming on us again from all directions (hmnn).  God decided to move the again and we zoomed off.

Approaching the road again.My God,  there were more than 100 of them if I can count and there was no way we could hav escaped that crowd except we climbed them with the car to either survive or die but God sent an angel we can't explain. A young boy maybe 18-20year old boy standing by the entrance of their area (harmless) and the guy screamed (ku binan! Ku binan)meaning, follow here!  Follow here and because we hav no choice we followed the road and the inhumans where still after us but d guy who directed us stop them (only God knows what he told them that they had to go back to the main road). This boy kept following us on foot directing us to only where God knows. Hmnn! 

On reaching one house while still driving into the area, we met some men standing by their gate and they asked where we were coming from and going to and we all responded Airforce base. This good Samaritan Muslim family open there gate for us instantly(hmnnn). God bless their wives. They gave me and moma their jalabia(overall).

It didn't end there cos we thought we had escaped but naaaa, they were still looking for us and the only option was to jumpt into the next compound through the fence. Thank God the woman we were taking to the train station is also is a Muslim woman so we left her in the first house (only myself, ma Momi Mrs Kutan and Flying officer Sani the driver who is also a Christian)jump into the next compound through the fence. Hmnn, immediately we left they actually came and was asking for the owners of the car, she told them it belongs to her and they asked of the guy(Flying officer Sani) driving and they told them he went to mosque to pray cos it was almost 6:30pm. They left and came back to that same house again insisting they saw a lady with red skirt and long hair where has she entered cos we saw her in the car(Nanmeta) but they told them if only I haven't been killed cos I ran out of the car into the area immediately I discovered the place wasn't saved for me. Hmnnn, they entered the house searching for me everywhere but to no avail and they put teargass in the house and left Hmnn!

While waiting for the airforce patrol that were deployed to come and pick us after calling them, (thank God the cowards have gone to pray) even though we heard they said they will come after prayers to search every single house and everyone will do SALATI if not na die(hmnn). The God almighty use the man that first hide us to go get police men before they finished their prayers and thank God he brought them in good time and they took us out of the area and on reaching the main road at about 7:30-8pm, Airforce operation yaki were already at the junction trying to reach us that was how the police men handed us over to them and they brought us to the base.

Finally, Thank God non of us were killed.
We only sustain injuries from the broken glasses and the fence climbing.
To the glory of God we are strong and fine.

Toh! Facebook wuna Weldon for not allowing me finish my typing and even editing my wrk hmnn! u guys just uploaded it without ma permission and now it took me time to be able to come edit. Wuna thank u sha.

Smiling.For my goodGod'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-how-ladyair-force-officer-and.html

Thank God for safety,Nanmeta....but have you not heard of the popular adage of behaving like a Roman while in Rome? Kaduna is tensed and only a **** would dress indecently to a Muslim area(with or without crisis) even if everywhere is calm, you can easily be accosted and dealt with by "overzealous" fanatics. Happy survival,but please be wiser next time.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Juliearth(f): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2018
Asquare84:
I thought there was curfew so why are u risking your life

It's not even the risk of driving out during crisis, the attack wouldn't have happened if all of them had dressed to blend with the locals of rigasa. Like I said earlier, Kaduna is tensed, I always carry a back-up jallabiya and scarf just in case things get heated up and/or I find myself in a red area. It isn't paranoia, it is common sense.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Juliearth(f): 5:07am On Oct 29, 2018
ifyalways:
Hmmmn. Never knew the killings had religious undertones prior now .

Hope she's not putting her helpers at risk with this her narrative. undecided

Crisis in the North are always religious in nature.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Juliearth(f): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2018
otokx:
Interesting stories, someone will later say its not a religious crisis. Christians should not be forced to reside in the north under the guise of NYSC but should be posted within the southern states.

Kudos to those Muslims that risked their lives in helping Christians escape to safety.

Not all Muslims are beasts please, some are just fanatically zealous. PS I am not a Muslim
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Juliearth(f): 5:15am On Oct 29, 2018
sparkle6:
Muslims and extremist are interchangeable.
*MODIFIED*
There some good muslims too.
Just that the bad muslims far outweighs the good ones.
Just look at ISIS, ALqeada. And our very own Boko Haram.

I am sorry to burst your imaginary bubble,but the number of peaceful Muslims surpasses that of the hateful and vengeful ones. I live in the north and the best sets of people to do business with are the Muslims, the best sets of people to have as neighbours are the peaceful Muslims... Our politicians are just in the business of inciting the vengeful Muslims to wreck havoc and do the unthinkable.... I may be wrong though.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Juliearth(f): 5:17am On Oct 29, 2018
davidodiba:
Why are this people hiding behind Islam to cause this mayhem? My elder brother of blessed memory was a Muslim and he as very peaceful. Something must be wrong somewhere

Exactly! Something indeed is wrong and needs to be fixed before the elections.
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Juliearth(f): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2018
shobroy10:
Am a Muslim I don't support this kind of a thing but from the way u wrote this ur update seriously it baffles me immediately they open the door of ur car they know u wer Christians hahaaaaa una write am for head and again every of the statement u wer making u are like Muslim guy Muslim guy I know ppl will castigate me but am in Kaduna if u are not in hear u won't know whats on going some ppl should stop fueling with unnecessary lies. Am a southerner and a Muslim staying with my Christian aunt in KD problem in Kaduna is not Muslim/Christian because if that's the case many more will be down than expected and I pray it doesn't get to that

They were IDed by their mode of dressing... The girl was on skirt and long hair...
Re: How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2020
MeenalKd:
[s] What of the Christians that killed Muslims on their way on Kaduna from Abuja in gonin gora...The southern Kaduna people are always causing trouble yo Kaduna state...I lost my brother along that way on Friday morning but I didn't narrate any story on nairaland but God will surely judge..and the good thing is Gonin Gora will soon. be destructed by the state government for a peaceful Kaduna State [/s]
you're a Muslim terrorist accusing Christians.
you wi Meet your doom soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.