Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Customer Service - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Customer Service (814 Views)

Funny Phone Convo Between me and MTN Customer Service / Hilarious And Most Annoying Phone Call To Mtn Customer Service Staff / Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service by Labans(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2007
An award should go to the United Airlines gate agent in Denver for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was re- booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS." The agent replied, "I am sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but, I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?" Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone, "May I have your attention please," she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.
If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14." With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore "F*** You!". Without flinching, she smiled and said, I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that too.
Re: Customer Service by lollykim: 2:10pm On May 02, 2007
dat was soooooooooooooo boring. it aint no joke
Re: Customer Service by jimaj4life(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2007
its true,itz boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Customer Service by desorlah(f): 4:00pm On May 02, 2007
@ Labans, keep it up,
Re: Customer Service by Labans(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2007
desorlah:

@ Labans, keep it up,

@ desorlah
Thank you so much! You're the only one that understand the true meaning of the joke
Re: Customer Service by Pamperme: 11:31am On May 16, 2007
@ labans, i guess u never learn
Re: Customer Service by excel12(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2007
Laban should be shot or hanged upside down for subjecting us to some moments of 'boringness' with his dry jokes.

(1) (Reply)

Football Fan To The Rescue / The Dpo / Securing A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.