Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Face Model With Tribal Marks, Gets Featured On BBC After Rihanna Followed Her. P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Model With Tribal Marks, Gets Featured On BBC After Rihanna Followed Her. P (347 Views)

Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Model With Tribal Marks, Gets Featured On BBC After Rihanna Followed Her. P by kemzy036: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Adetutu, identified better as the ‘Nigerian model with tribal marks’ was recently featured on BBC Africa and that’s certainly a big one for the Fast-Rising model.

Speaking to BBC Africa, the single mother introduced herself,

“My name is Adetutu, A single mum, face model with tribal marks, Oh, and Rihanna followed me on Instagram, people were telling me ‘Rihanna follows you as well’ I said no, show me, prove it’, I’ve always been a fan of Rihanna, I did a photoshoot I just posted it on my social media handles, Nigerians and other countries took it up until she followed me, well I was very happy… ” Adetutu told BBC.

Adetutu went viral after her post about her desire to work with Rihanna became a trend and she was noticed by the pop singer, who then started following her on Instagram, ever since, her life has never remained the same.

More photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/face-model-with-tribal-marks-gets.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Face Model With Tribal Marks, Gets Featured On BBC After Rihanna Followed Her. P by kemzy036: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Samoteli Ubochi Turns +1 / Yemi Alade And Obastina / Olamide Announce Official Date For His Latest YBNL Mafia Family Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.