Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim (36172 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Issues Fresh Order To Evans, Three Others / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / We Paid 233,000 Euros To Evans To Free My Brother - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by BoneBlogger(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
The Deputy Commissioner of Police,DCP, Abba Kyari, who led the special IGP Intelligence Response Team that arrested notorious kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans, has reacted to the report that the police allegedly tortured him (Evans), killed other detainees in police custody and forced him to admit to crimes he didn't commit. 

Evans on Friday narrated to an Ikeja high court how he was allegedly tortured by members of the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Intelligence Response Team and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Evans narrated his experience during the continuation of a trial-within-trial at an Ikeja High Court where he is facing trial on a two-count charge conspiracy and kidnapping.

The alleged kidnap kingpin gave more details to the court how the police officers tortured him and made him witness executions in a bid to get him to admit to his crimes.

Abba Kyari took to his Facebook page to deny the report which he claimed is a lie fabricated by Evans and his lawyers. 

Below is what he wrote; 

Friends: We are expecting all these lies and many more From Nigeria’s Most Notorious Billionaire KIDNAPPING Kingpin and Killer Evans, His Lawyers and his group.

If Tomorrow we Arrest Shekau the Boko Haram leader Shekau and his lawyers will still Fabricate many Such false allegations against the police that arrested him. Obviously you don’t expect either Shekau or Evans to like the people that ended the crime empire they built in many years.

Where, when and how where those Criminals Evans was talking about were killed? Is it that they don’t have parents or family members to speak out for them? Or is Evans their father? If we are killing Criminals why didn’t we kill him Evans as the kingpin?

Obviously the new Lawyers are trying to package Evans as innocent business man after Confessions upon confessions of Hundreds of kidnappings and killings of innocent Nigerians across the Nation for over 20yrs which was corroborated by the Arrest of more of his Gangmembers/Informants/Recovery Of weapons/Properties in Nigeria and other Countries as a result of his confessions.

We would never relent, we would follow the case to the last and all the Gangmembers On the Run Sponsoring the Lawyers etc will equally be brought to Justice. Nigerians And Our Courts are wiser than this. He will surely get the Justice he deserves and all his Victims and Families Of his late Victims will Equally get the justice they deserve.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/abba-kyari-who-arrested-kidnapper-evans-reacts-to-report-that-he-was-tortured.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by NOC1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Of the truth law court has nothing to do with emotions they only work on how you package your facts(lies) failure to package very well will make an innocent man guilty and a guilty NWAMAIKPE innocent. tongue tongue tongue

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by RanayP(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hmm

1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by solochris(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
What will the lawyer gain by trying to help this evil man evade justice? Well I pray that Evans lawyer will be a victim of kidnap, if not now, in time to come

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jack
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Will he admit if there was actually torture before? undecided

Even though Evans deserve the torture, the Nigerian police can be brutal when torturing suspects,some of which are innocent sef..

But wait o, when Evans was kidnapping and torturing people and their families to pay him ransome,he didn't know then abi?. Now he is crying foul

Anyways,
The Nigerian police is NOT your friend

55 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Andyblaze: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Let me tell you guys how I became rich

First, I bought one watch for a thousand nairawith my savings.
Then I went out on the street and sold it there for 2000 naira.
With the 2000 naira I bought two watches for 2k each and again sold them for 2000 each.
Now I had 4000 naira and was able to buy 4 watches , which, you may have guessed, I sold for 2000 naira each.
Now I had 8000 naira and I bought 8 watches and so on and so on...

A few days later my aunt died and I inherited her assets.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by AceRoyal: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Evans might be a criminal but he gave locations and details where and how the extra judicial killings and torture took place.
He even stated the number of those executed and also name of the execution style as told to him by those belonging to Abba Kyari's crew.

From this reply given by Abba Kyari, it's obvious he never did due diligence in reading the report and thus, he also might be lying.

The police is well known for such extra judicial killings and torture, branding innocent people as criminals after killing and intimidating the families of those killed. Besides most families will not want to associated with such killings as it will further tarnish their family name in the society.

The way this case is going, Evans might go Scott free or with just a very minor jail term. Because the police as with everything with this administration, seem not to be very diligent in prosecuting this case and Evans lawyers seem to be very intelligent.

Abba Kyari's response to this is very lame, I was even expecting the PRO of the Nigerian police to give a response and not him.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by AdeMavrodi: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
All I know is, I'll support and Vote Fela Durotoye in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Successdude(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
..hh
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kyaris response is lame. Clear admission of guilt.

Nevertheless, we admire your diligence and high work rate.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by PearlStreet(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
zaruxu:
who do we now belive?

You can decide to believe a kidnapper who killed his victims or a policeman who rescued victims of kidnapping.

36 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by ceeceeuwa: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Plenty stories
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by ccnation(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
I'm as much as we all know that Evans is a notorious kidnapper, we also know that the MPF is notorious for carrying out extra-judicial killings. It happens in most state CID headquarters down south. If you know you know.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by izuch(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
OK
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Maydayy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
I t
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Oyindidi(f): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Andyblaze:
Let me tell you guys how I became rich

First, I bought one watch for a thousand nairawith my savings.
Then I went out on the street and sold it there for 2000 naira.
With the 2000 naira I bought two watches for 2k each and again sold them for 2000 each.
Now I had 4000 naira and was able to buy 4 watches , which, you may have guessed, I sold for 2000 naira each.
Now I had 8000 naira and I bought 8 watches and so on and so on...

A few days later my aunt died and I inherited her assets.
is this supposed to make us laugh or what?

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by PearlStreet(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
solochris:
What will the lawyer gain by trying to help this evil man evade justice? Well I pray that Evans lawyer will be a victim of kidnap, if not now, in time to come

Sometimes, Karma has a way of giving its own justice. Seyi Law makes fun of people for a living but couldn't stand the heat when his daughter became a national object of ridicule.

Same thing with Mike Ozekhome defending kidnappers. He was kidnapped and it was a very pathetic incident.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
The guy can even talk sef.

He doesn't remember the number of families he has thrown into poverty, commotion and tears.

Nndi Àrà! angry sad angry

itzCiro7:
Nigeria my country..if you know you know...soon the guy we be free

Stop making Nigeria look that bad because you want "likes". The dude is done for already, even though out legal system can be very slow at times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by itzCiro7(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria my country..if you know you know...soon the guy we be free
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
This Evans still dey awaiting trial? Why o Why ......

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by sandraade(f): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
"If Tomorrow we Arrest Shekau the Boko Haram leader Shekau" You coward Nigeria police like to arrest Shekau..keep dreaming..if at all he will get arrested, only Army can do thism

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is why I don't just like the slow judicial process in the country.

Evans who should by now be rotting away in an unmarked grave is still fabricating lies against the good men and men of the Nigerian Police Force.

Nonsense. sad

Well sha, it's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Binikingdowm: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
AdeMavrodi:
All I know is, I'll support and Vote Fela Durotoye in 2019
yes all yorubas should support their own..

You can vote fela or sowore or atiku but don't vote for Buhari..

#novoteforbuhariinsouthwest

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo) / Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) / Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.