Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim (36183 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Issues Fresh Order To Evans, Three Others / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / We Paid 233,000 Euros To Evans To Free My Brother - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Coloradvantage(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
solochris:
What will the lawyer gain by trying to help this evil man evade justice? Well I pray that Evans lawyer will be a victim of kidnap, if not now, in time to come
if you know who this police people are you won say this. Many innocent promising young people lied against and falsifuly confess to crime they know nothing about before killing them. Police tortured Evans, that is sure. And for the 30 people he said they killed you can't dispute that. Fear this people

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Daboomb: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
solochris:
What will the lawyer gain by trying to help this evil man evade justice? Well I pray that Evans lawyer will be a victim of kidnap, if not now, in time to come

What else do criminals in Wig want to gain if not a share of the Evil money?

What do you think a lawyer like Mike Ozekhome gains from supporting looters and trying to assist them in evading Justice? MONEY.

"Love of Money is the root of all Evil".

While all accused are entitled to defense Lawyers, if any Lawyer is found to be criminally conspiring with his Client, he should be jailed as an accessory to the crime.

That would make them know where to draw the line and be Professional and not abuse their training,
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Coloradvantage(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
itzCiro7:
Nigeria my country..if you know you know...soon the guy we be free
is not a matter of saying nigeria my country. We have a judicial system and mind you. If you ever believe the police no matter how real they seem to look you are daft them. Let the court decide and let's live emotion and sentiment aside
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by doggedfighter(f): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
is this supposed to make us laugh or what?

I thought I'm the only one who doesn't know what to make of it.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
doggedfighter:

I thought I'm the only one who doesn't know what to make of it.
I tire for all these comedians wey here
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Fitbillionairep: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
yes you did a good job. but you never told us about the killings. ibelieve the killing aspect
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by PearlStreet(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
adoniza:

People like you are one of the reasons why blacks are the most hated race. You're intentionally closing your eyes to police brutality, Shane on you

Shame on your father.

May armed robbers and kidnappers locate your family so that you can also experience what Evans' victims felt.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by vonlogon: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is what happens when the police intentionally delayed charging a suspect, they open the door for judgement loop holes and lies to enter.

I will not be surprised if evans winds up with a few weeks jail term if at all.

It's high time we learn to do things right.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by VULCAN(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Any vote not for Atiku is for Buhari.

There are 774 Local Govts in Nigeria and each one has many polling booths.

The only parties that can defend their polling booths nationwide are APC and PDP.

If you are tired of the horrors of APC but don't like PDP that's fine, just vote Atiku in 2019 then support your favoured political party to be serious and gather structure against 2023.

Otherwise the evil General may return for another 4 yrs of hellfire

Binikingdowm:
yes all yorubas should support their own..

You can vote fela or sowore or atiku but don't vote for Buhari..

#novoteforbuhariinsouthwest
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by somehow: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Speak for yourself you lover of evil doers.
Binikingdowm:
yes all yorubas should support their own..

You can vote fela or sowore or atiku but don't vote for Buhari..

#novoteforbuhariinsouthwest
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by leksonltd: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
DCP Abba Kyari, sir, I so much respect your person and the good service you have been doing in the NPF. however, I know you are a busy man who would always delegate your boys to do certain things in your absence, personally I would suggest you investigate some of these allegations, I DON'T TRUST SARS, nor the police officers. God bless NPF, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Deputy Commissioner of Police,DCP, Abba Kyari, who led the special IGP Intelligence Response Team that arrested notorious kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans, has reacted to the report that the police allegedly tortured him (Evans), killed other detainees in police custody and forced him to admit to crimes he didn't commit. 

Evans on Friday narrated to an Ikeja high court how he was allegedly tortured by members of the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Intelligence Response Team and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Evans narrated his experience during the continuation of a trial-within-trial at an Ikeja High Court where he is facing trial on a two-count charge conspiracy and kidnapping.

The alleged kidnap kingpin gave more details to the court how the police officers tortured him and made him witness executions in a bid to get him to admit to his crimes.

Abba Kyari took to his Facebook page to deny the report which he claimed is a lie fabricated by Evans and his lawyers. 

Below is what he wrote; 

Friends: We are expecting all these lies and many more From Nigeria’s Most Notorious Billionaire KIDNAPPING Kingpin and Killer Evans, His Lawyers and his group.

If Tomorrow we Arrest Shekau the Boko Haram leader Shekau and his lawyers will still Fabricate many Such false allegations against the police that arrested him. Obviously you don’t expect either Shekau or Evans to like the people that ended the crime empire they built in many years.

Where, when and how where those Criminals Evans was talking about were killed? Is it that they don’t have parents or family members to speak out for them? Or is Evans their father? If we are killing Criminals why didn’t we kill him Evans as the kingpin?

Obviously the new Lawyers are trying to package Evans as innocent business man after Confessions upon confessions of Hundreds of kidnappings and killings of innocent Nigerians across the Nation for over 20yrs which was corroborated by the Arrest of more of his Gangmembers/Informants/Recovery Of weapons/Properties in Nigeria and other Countries as a result of his confessions.

We would never relent, we would follow the case to the last and all the Gangmembers On the Run Sponsoring the Lawyers etc will equally be brought to Justice. Nigerians And Our Courts are wiser than this. He will surely get the Justice he deserves and all his Victims and Families Of his late Victims will Equally get the justice they deserve.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/abba-kyari-who-arrested-kidnapper-evans-reacts-to-report-that-he-was-tortured.html

The phrase "Nigerian Police" is synonymous with torture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Will he admit if there was actually torture before? undecided

Even though Evans deserve the torture, the Nigerian police can be brutal when torturing suspects,some of which are innocent sef..

But wait o, when Evans was kidnapping and torturing people and their families to pay him ransome,he didn't know then abi?. Now he is crying foul

Anyways,
The Nigerian police is NOT your friend

kidnappers don't torture people.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by mfm04622: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
solochris:

Share of the loot
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Basher8583: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
AceRoyal:
Evans might be a criminal but he gave locations and details where and how the extra judicial killings and torture took place.
He even stated the number of those executed and also name of the execution style as told to him by those belonging to Abba Kyari's crew.

From this reply given by Abba Kyari, it's obvious he never did due diligence in reading the report and thus, he also might be lying.

The police is well known for such extra judicial killings and torture, branding innocent people as criminals after killing and intimidating the families of those killed. Besides most families will not want to associated with such killings as it will further tarnish their family name in the society.

The way this case is going, Evans might go Scott free or with just a very minor jail term. Because the police as with everything with this administration, seem not to be very diligent in prosecuting this case and Evans lawyers seem to be very intelligent.

Abba Kyari's response to this is very lame, I was even expecting the PRO of the Nigerian police to give a response and not him.

Walahi!! You must be a criminal and a hardened kidnapper to even have the guts to utter all these nonsense. Imagine
It people like you that will defend Shekau (BOKO HARAM) of been abused when he is caught.

Now listen. The stupid man Evans who hapens to be your uncle does not even deserve a court appearance. You live by the gun , you die by the gun.

Mark my words. If he escapes jail term he will not last because his assassination is very much in scope
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by AdeMavrodi: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
nwanwaoge:
wasting of vote

Your likes voting for Atiku or Buhari are the real vote wasters. The ones uv been voting all ds years wat happened to it. It's my vote and am not giving it to any idiot as b4. If my candidate lose and he comes bk, he will be back stronger. You are d real vote waster bcoz u lack ideology
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Xmen149(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Police should show the court video or audio of interrogation or shut up

We know how law enforcements in Nigeria extract information .if he can show scares then he is probably right.

Police that will kill armed robber(even perceived ones) and their clothes will fly off leaving only boxers ,fantastic cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by adoniza(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
PearlStreet:

Shame on your father.

May armed robbers and kidnappers locate your family so that you can also experience what Evans' victims felt.

People like you die miserably due to your wickedness. The fact that he treated people badly doesn't give anyone the right to dehumanize him. Your humanity must come first regardless of whatever crime a person must have committed.

May whatever you wished me be visited on you alone.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by kabasa24: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Evans is a kidnapper who have operated in different state from Anambra to Edo to Lagos but today people are busy celebrating him forgotten that he has kill many people and wrecked many families.

Police have no reason to torture him nor kill People before he confessed. But he must look for defence so as to get sympathy from the judiciary.
Evans remain the only suspect to have opened up to the police without treat nor torture.....

If he claimed he was torture did the kidnapped victims frame there kidnapping or there families that negotiated and paid ransom lied ...

Nigerian should pls wise up criminals like Chukwudumeme Onwuanmadike AKA Evans have no reason to escape justice he shall reap what he sow
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by baddosky1: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Andyblaze:
Let me tell you guys how I became rich

First, I bought one watch for a thousand nairawith my savings.
Then I went out on the street and sold it there for 2000 naira.
With the 2000 naira I bought two watches for 2k each and again sold them for 2000 each.
Now I had 4000 naira and was able to buy 4 watches , which, you may have guessed, I sold for 2000 naira each.
Now I had 8000 naira and I bought 8 watches and so on and so on...

A few days later my aunt died and I inherited her assets.

undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
bluefilm:
This is why I don't just like the slow judicial process in the country.

Evans who should by now be rotting away in an unmarked grave is still fabricating lies against the good men and men of the Nigerian Police Force.

Nonsense. sad

Well sha, it's just a matter of time.

Keep quiet, some of our brothers in certain part of the. country believe Evans is innocent & Buhari plus abba kyari are making him suffer just because he is a legitimate Igbo business man
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
adoniza:

People like you die miserably due to your wickedness. The fact that he treated people badly doesn't give anyone the right to dehumanize him. Your humanity must come first regardless of whatever crime a person must have committed.

Sorry, In situations like these I will do even worse than the Nigerian police, the only difference is you civilians won't find out how that criminal died in jail, but God knows I will make sure he damn suffers.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by PearlStreet(m): 3:45am On Oct 28, 2018
adoniza:

You're a criminal, or was born by criminals hence your abnormal propensity to support criminals.

Evans would be treated exactly how he treated his victims and you can hang yourself if it pains you too much.

BTW, it's you and those who own you that would die miserable deaths like rabid dogs.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by nwanwaoge(m): 4:29am On Oct 28, 2018
AdeMavrodi:

Your likes voting for Atiku or Buhari are the real vote wasters. The ones uv been voting all ds years wat happened to it. It's my vote and am not giving it to any idiot as b4. If my candidate lose and he comes bk, he will be back stronger. You are d real vote waster bcoz u lack ideology
swerve!
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:28am On Oct 28, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Deputy Commissioner of Police,DCP, Abba Kyari, who led the special IGP Intelligence Response Team that arrested notorious kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans, has reacted to the report that the police allegedly tortured him (Evans), killed other detainees in police custody and forced him to admit to crimes he didn't commit. 

Evans on Friday narrated to an Ikeja high court how he was allegedly tortured by members of the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Intelligence Response Team and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Evans narrated his experience during the continuation of a trial-within-trial at an Ikeja High Court where he is facing trial on a two-count charge conspiracy and kidnapping.

The alleged kidnap kingpin gave more details to the court how the police officers tortured him and made him witness executions in a bid to get him to admit to his crimes.

Abba Kyari took to his Facebook page to deny the report which he claimed is a lie fabricated by Evans and his lawyers. 

Below is what he wrote; 

Friends: We are expecting all these lies and many more From Nigeria’s Most Notorious Billionaire KIDNAPPING Kingpin and Killer Evans, His Lawyers and his group.

If Tomorrow we Arrest Shekau the Boko Haram leader Shekau and his lawyers will still Fabricate many Such false allegations against the police that arrested him. Obviously you don’t expect either Shekau or Evans to like the people that ended the crime empire they built in many years.

Where, when and how where those Criminals Evans was talking about were killed? Is it that they don’t have parents or family members to speak out for them? Or is Evans their father? If we are killing Criminals why didn’t we kill him Evans as the kingpin?

Obviously the new Lawyers are trying to package Evans as innocent business man after Confessions upon confessions of Hundreds of kidnappings and killings of innocent Nigerians across the Nation for over 20yrs which was corroborated by the Arrest of more of his Gangmembers/Informants/Recovery Of weapons/Properties in Nigeria and other Countries as a result of his confessions.

We would never relent, we would follow the case to the last and all the Gangmembers On the Run Sponsoring the Lawyers etc will equally be brought to Justice. Nigerians And Our Courts are wiser than this. He will surely get the Justice he deserves and all his Victims and Families Of his late Victims will Equally get the justice they deserve.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/abba-kyari-who-arrested-kidnapper-evans-reacts-to-report-that-he-was-tortured.html
ogun wee kee all the people who was involved in diz writeup outrightly and bathe with their blood on ondo road...Aseeeee!!!!

Izit today dat police have been killing people and even their parents are hapless...?. My own half brother was killed while driving back from club with friends and a toy gun with fictitious serial number was shown...With all our connections and been d son of a senior lawyer we are still fighting with Nigeria police till date because they realized he wasn't just a push over...Police are deposed to lie by fault...It becomes worst off if u den join naija police and u are a Nigerian...

Before u quote me just watch jimoh moshood on youtube...Even d way e positions his mouth,thighs and avoiding eye contacts...Psychological characteristics of a pathological liar..
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2018
PearlStreet:

Shame on your father.

repugnant...he is a kidnapper...He deserves to be nailed..But does dat justify toture and killings extra judicially?? No wonder most of u love ur con3 because the animalistic tinz are domesticated to u..U av internalized brutality,hardship,injustices and foolishness..

Do u even know in ordinary south Africa let's not use the UK and USA international best practices u sing always...Is a crime to use foul words on a suspect?? Let alone torture...

Now let's see what ur cranium is made up of...My guts says Condemn agbegi engine oil though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by Fhowe: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2018
AceRoyal:
Evans might be a criminal but he gave locations and details where and how the extra judicial killings and torture took place.
He even stated the number of those executed and also name of the execution style as told to him by those belonging to Abba Kyari's crew.

From this reply given by Abba Kyari, it's obvious he never did due diligence in reading the report and thus, he also might be lying.

The police is well known for such extra judicial killings and torture, branding innocent people as criminals after killing and intimidating the families of those killed. Besides most families will not want to associated with such killings as it will further tarnish their family name in the society.

The way this case is going, Evans might go Scott free or with just a very minor jail term. Because the police as with everything with this administration, seem not to be very diligent in prosecuting this case and Evans lawyers seem to be very intelligent.

Abba Kyari's response to this is very lame, I was even expecting the PRO of the Nigerian police to give a response and not him.
I tire when will this Abba Kyari man learn to stop discussing classified issues on social media is he the police pro he same way he does all the time looking for cheap fame and glory .Evans has refused to dance to their tune hence all this mess they would have collected millions out of what Evans collected from his victims
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by AdeMavrodi: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2018
nwanwaoge:
swerve!

Oya. Goan waste ur vote again. Una no dey learn
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by TGGREAT: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Hi,
I am Baby Increase, please vote me for PEP HAPPIEST BABY 2018
use the link below to hit the like button on my photo to give me much likes as possible
Thanks

https://woobox.com/w3z5jv/gallery/lEcy1KYcL34

Tip: Facebook handle must be logged in the browser for ease access of hitting the like button

Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by adoniza(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2018
PearlStreet:

You're a criminal, or was born by criminals hence your abnormal propensity to support criminals.

Evans would be treated exactly how he treated his victims and you can hang yourself if it pains you too much.

BTW, it's you and those who own you that would die miserable deaths like rabid dogs.

Every bad things you wish me shall come upon you alone ten folds, you will see.

And by the way, your entire generation of miserable subhumans won't even miss you. Go and rot, Buffoon.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by adoniza(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2018
PearlStreet:

I should never have argued further with a brainless cesspit like you, I was just trying to educate a human, not knowing you lack even the most basic of human reasoning capacity. Horrible.

You shall soon become a victim of the worst kind of Nigerian police brutality.
Re: Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim by adoniza(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2018
Jiang:

Sorry, In situations like these I will do even worse than the Nigerian police, the only difference is you civilians won't find out how that criminal died in jail, but God knows I will make sure he damn suffers.

And this is exactly why blacks are the most hated human race on Earth You have no sense of humanity towards your own kind, yet when other races treats you like animals you complain of racism.

Shame on you black people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.