Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) (56413 Views)

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by melaninpop: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
That woman will never be normal again... I feel so bad for her.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Superichy1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
May God rest the souls of the faithful departed. Avoidable death cry
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by reyscrub(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Glink2018:

You are a cannibal. In fact you are wicked and inhumane
hi
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
Just need Wizzy stew now and better rice to down this suya.
Well I no b cannibal sha.
Idiot.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Gosj01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by SEGLIZ: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.

you are worse than a cannibal, a mere carnivorous creature in human skin. if you ain't got anything reasonable to type then hit the road running than come make nuisance of the innocent ones that don't know their efforts on is gone down the drain.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by prinzedy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.

It's either you are insane or mentally deranged.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by mjabdulk: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
i hope by now she might been regretting for this act probably she might have satisfied unsatisfiable ego of sexuality which some women claimed to be a reason to leave their husbands after having children with them
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by ofemigeorge(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lies
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Olakunorivictor(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
Na to iron out yur rumpled brain wit factory resettin slap remain 4 u
Dumb fellow

3 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by adecz: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nairaland will show such graphic
horror of roasted human beings.

But, simple nipple or cleavages, them
go censor... undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by ogorwyne(f): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
Your words are sickening.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by poshestmina(f): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
The mother might have gone out to find food on the table.
I don't blame people anymore if I'm not in their shoes

I pray she forgives herself
Sad !
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
When smelling vagina meets big prick..calamity happens
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ziel20: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
I think I've seen over a hundred ways to die in this 9ja. How can a woman be this stupid leaving 5yrs old kids all by themselves at home.
So painful. Rest on kids
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Udoskybest: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
You ignorance is alarming, na person pikin u dey call suya? Stupidity fall on u. RIP
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Udoskybest: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
When smelling vagina meets big prick..calamity happens
Lazy youth, all u knw is sex

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Larryslim(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
slawomir:
the way women adore sex this days ehnnn. especially the uncircumcised ones

am even into one engineering girl at uniben

she is not circumcised. the way this girl is fuckkking the hell out of me every day ehnnn.
if I continue like this i might die before my time
Why are you telling us now??..
Keep fucking around till you jam the one with badluck,then you will say na village wey you go cause your badluck..
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.

Seun, mods this vampire should not be allowed in this forum. We have foreigners in this forum.Let's start protecting our image from here.We are not barbarians.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by AtikuDeman: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
So it's funny abi?

Your parents will think they have a son not knowing a rare specie of incurable madness has been discovered in you
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Innobee99(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
Ur brain dey ur anus ni?

Just asking
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nigerianiski: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Born2Breed:
Sex has cost her more than she could imagine.

RIP
If you obey the rules, you miss the fun... you will do same at the first opportunity!!!
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nigerianiski: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
slawomir:
the way women adore sex this days ehnnn. especially the uncircumcised ones

am even into one engineering girl at uniben

she is not circumcised. the way this girl is fuckkking the hell out of me every day ehnnn.
if I continue like this i might die before my time
Liar... you want attention!!! Innocent fictitious girl u're using
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by semyman: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Women are never loyal

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ameekas(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Huhm I can't imagine the pains they went through,the continuous call or shout of 'mother'....Subhanallah. Rest in peace little ones
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by PennywysCares(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
martineverest:
bloggers and lies....how do they know the mother went to meet her boyfriend?
Another question
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by rame18(f): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
See how bloggers have turned the story upside down, the lady went for night vigil . if I am the lady I will sue for defamation of character and make sure the blogger goes hungry.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by condralbedez: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
you are worst than cannibal,if not u wouldn't have made such senseless comment ,to the point of needing wizzy stew.SMH,R.I .P twins
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
They should have killed her! Everyone lost everything because she wanted something angry
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
rame18:
See how bloggers have turned the story upside down, the lady went for night vigil . if I am the lady I will sue for defamation of character and make sure the blogger goes hungry.

You think God wanted her to endanger lives
Wherever she went she had no business there angry
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by udanpo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Some women will never change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.