Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (95338 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by martineverest(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Beehshorp:
Your source of money no concern me, you blow, we eat the money together, them catch you, you suffer alone.
Nobody holy pass
smh

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by yrex01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
sCun:
Yorubas and fraud are like Buhari and insecurity
elede has spoken !!

4 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Aldebaran(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Criminals cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by yrex01(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by realvikash: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
E don cast.
Word on the Street

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Jammey6551(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Never will I forget the words of William Onyeabor

When the going is smooth and good
Many, many people will be your friend

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

When the going is smooth and good
Many, many people will be your friend

But when the going becomes tough
Many of your friends will run away

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by chloride6: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
No be the money oritshe Femi take rent him house, person wey landlord don trow him load go outside grin

Serious?

Shebi the guy talk say na him house him dey live?
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by davillian(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Gkemz: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Someone's trapped spirirt is working her a** up paying for the expenses. Nothing goes for free. Wise up ladies.
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Felixv: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
SoNature:
Advanced fee fraud has become a way of life in southern Nigeria

Even secondary school boys do it in Lagos

While it's an abominable act, it has played an important role in reducing crime

Yes, many unemployed people are yahoo guys and it keeps them busy in a way that they think they would hammer someday

Anyone who still has hope in a good Nigeria needs to have his head checked

Nigeria is finished!

it has not helped in reducing crime (I guess you are saying stealing an oyinbo man's money is not a crime) --but one of the main problems is that it has encouraged crime --the guys watching them in the clubs buying expensive liqueur,talking the prettiest girls,driving flashy cars get the gist that crime pays --he or she either joins the trend and becomes a yahoo yahoo boy or takes to other diabolical means of making money

do you know how it feels for a young guy to be bounced at a club -only to see his more affluent age mates just walking into the same clubs.
or to see his age mates with flashy cars.

as a matured guy I would never buy a bottle of whiskey at a club -just not my style and there is no way anybody can change that -even if am not allowed into certain parts of the club.

11 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by tunary(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jaynom:
Hushpuppy over to you!
hush puppy can never be caught because he is too smart for that
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by dangoteinlaw: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
chloride6:

Serious?

Shebi the guy talk say na him house him dey live?

grin which him house lol, person wey dey use one useless pegeoat , who still uses pegeoat lmao.... Not only Femi, like 90 percent these celebs need street to boommmmmm I won't talk much but u know
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Yankee101: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Small boys (mind set), quick money, come quick and exit quick. And our money is growing slowly but surely in the stock market.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by tunary(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Game over now it's time to suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by samuelchimmy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
All CRIMINALS DESERVE DEATH! I HATE CRIMINALS WITH PASH....
stfu sinner,holy fxcking saint

5 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by delzbaba(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
I hate yahoo boys,they make me feel I'm not working hard

13 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Ohraykon: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
sCun:
mumu

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by chloride6: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
grin which him house lol, person wey dey use one useless pegeoat , who still uses pegeoat lmao.... Not only Femi, like 90 percent these celebs need street to boommmmmm I won't talk much but u know

Hope say that him new wife no go leave am Sha.

But the guy been buy range Rover that year na.
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
with all due respect,dis guy must be the dummies guy on planet earth....why remain a street mafia when you have made enough bread to legalize ur life,n moreso flaunting ur illegal bread for all to see when u know u r made of the street and still belong to the street

10 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Fitbillionairep: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
i shut down any club i put my legs in and i go once in a while. but the day i jammed this bro for club, na that day i know say my money dey learn work. this is the first nigerian to made me feel like a poor peasant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by SoNature(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Felixv:

it has not helped in reducing crime (I guess you are saying stealing an oyinbo man's money is not a crime) --but one of the main problems is that it has encouraged crime --the guys watching them in the clubs buying expensive liqueur,talking the prettiest girls,driving flashy cars get the gist that crime pays --he or she either joins the trend and becomes a yahoo yahoo boy or takes to other diabolical means of making money

do you know how it feels for a young guy to be bounced at a club -only to see his more affluent age mates just walking into the same clubs.
or to see his age mates with flashy cars.

as a matured guy I would never buy a bottle of whiskey at a club -just not my style and there is no way anybody can change that -even if am not allowed into certain parts of the club.

Na for una wey get time for clubs

I don't have time for that nonsense

Me? Clubbing? Thank you, sir, but my sleep is precious

On the other hand, a friend told me that if not for yahoo, crime rates would have chased many of us out of this country with the spate of unemployment that bad governance has created in Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by KelB(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
We ain't spraying money yet coz our credentials is with the military

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
i shut down any club i put my legs in and i go once in a while. but the day i jammed this bro for club, na that day i know say my money dey learn work. this is the first nigerian to made me feel like a poor peasant.
Boys get money, bro.
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by jconsulting(f): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
He has made fame outside he should make the remaining fame in prison grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by AdesegunSanni89: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
sCun:
this guy na Igbo oooo

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Every day for the thief....complete the sentence

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Ijebuboy525: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
These guys will come to Nigeria and hire police officers as their personal security, Nigeria I hail

5 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
When are they going to catch
1.bnaira
2.hushpuppi
3.investorbj
4.aremogucci
5.abdulrahman_jago
6.xpensive abokiwire
7.opa6ix
8.baddyosha
9.aare presidential
10.shyboss
11.jowizazaa
12.e money

19 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
You carry stolen money come dey form boss.
You carry people money dey order customised blings.

Otunba Jail loading....

Na Hushpuppy remain..

Criminals denting Nigeria's image

3 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by daddytime(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
And he couldn't spare some of the smelly illegal cash to see a qualified dentist?

What a waste of a rogue...

See as oritsefemi come be like Chinco Michael Jackson.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.