Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (95342 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olajah81:

I thought govt have banned codeine in the country??
One question..... When did u lose ur memory??
I pity ur generation
sharap mumu i know u are are a yahoo boy ....the only difference between you and them is that you are a 100 naira hungry broke gee boy..looking for cheap scams

4 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by salford1: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hopium:

That dude na idio.t. I was vexed when I read his comment; I felt like dishing him hot slaps.

I don't know maybe he is an illiterate who doesn't know the full scope of what crime is or a member who is trying to justify the pain they make innocent lives live through in the name making the dough.
There are three categories of people that stylishly or outrightly defend yahoo boys.
- Upcoming yahoo boys
- Other yahoo boys
- Oloshos.

10 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by bendike: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
pembisco:
Next is E money
Kai. Na wah for you grin
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Asour: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
SoNature:
Advanced fee fraud has become a way of life in southern Nigeria

Even secondary school boys do it in Lagos

While it's an abominable act, Yahoo-Yahoo has played an important role in reducing crime

Yes, many unemployed people are yahoo guys and it keeps them busy in a way that they think they would hammer someday

Anyone who still has hope in a good Nigeria needs to have his head checked

Nigeria is finished!

Spot on but saying "Yahoo reduces crime" made me laugh.
You probably meant Violent Crime because "Yahoo-yahoo" is a Crime and therefore cannot reduce crime.

7 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
All CRIMINALS DESERVE DEATH! I HATE CRIMINALS WITH PASH....

Pash..........shun!
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Pbank: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
wat about our politician that have bankrupt it citizens
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
This guy worth more than a billion naira, and has more 40 units of duplexes in Lekki axis alone. Stop hating on him. He's made for life.

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by laborious(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naw u see no be all money be blood money
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
sCun:
Yorubas and fraud are like Buhari and insecurity

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by balingaonline(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Postboiswag:
Say No to Yahoo
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by balingaonline(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2018
Postboiswag:
Say No to Yahoo
Say Yes To Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by minasota(f): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
i shut down any club i put my legs in and i go once in a while. but the day i jammed this bro for club, na that day i know say my money dey learn work. this is the first nigerian to made me feel like a poor peasant.
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by willyo(m): 1:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Beehshorp:
Your source of money no concern me, you blow, we eat the money together, them catch you, you suffer alone.
Nobody holy pass
grin
Beehshorp:
Your source of money no concern me, you blow, we eat the money together, them catch you, you suffer alone.
Nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Kossym(m): 1:34am On Oct 28, 2018
If he is ibo boy now they will say it's blood money....but because na yoruba boy..dem sey na yahoo money..... God is watching all of u..he will soon come out a free man..abi no b naija we dey ni?
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by able20(m): 1:44am On Oct 28, 2018
SoNature:

While it's an abominable act, Yahoo-Yahoo has played an important role in reducing crime

Yes, many unemployed people are yahoo guys and it keeps them busy in a way that they think they would hammer someday

Nigeria is finished!

That's all they do . intact the whole community will celebrate you if are yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by vioment: 2:05am On Oct 28, 2018
Half of these people are not criminals, some of them, thought out and executed their business plans, so make we begin brain wash ourselves from trustworthiness.
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Leave the spotlight for entertainers they won't listen.... See urself na. Them go help u share ur money b4 u go free
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by pacespot(m): 3:15am On Oct 28, 2018
his sin is not how he made his money but how he wasted that opportunity on frivolities. This system of globalisation and capitalist world is a yahoo-yahoo to a common man jare

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Fitbillionairep: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2018
minasota:
why are you quoting me with that type of emoji?
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Bakasey: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2018
No news

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2018
SoNature:

Nigeria is finished!

a means to an end...The English man said..
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Asour:

Spot on but saying "Yahoo reduces crime" made me laugh.
You probably meant Violent Crime because "Yahoo-yahoo" is a Crime and therefore cannot reduce crime.

u like to argue ooo...For intelligent people who are realists they knew what he meant by" reduce crime "..Keep deceit to ur relationships and ur politics..Nigeria is on cruise control.. Acon3 where citizens provide virtually everything for themselves..Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by usebog: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2018
any which way na way

always do a neat paro
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by edi287: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2018
SoNature:

Nigeria is finished!

Being a criminal helps in reducing crime

Those guys are criminals and no different from your looting politicians, armed robbers, etc. No amount of justification will change that.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Qrisful: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2018
If he is an Igbo man, the media will be shouting "These Igbo people that are destroying Nigeria image broad" Now he is not an Igbo man, the media tone down, the truth is crime is crime, it has no tribe or colour. Afonjas will attack me now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by pembisco(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2018
Olajah81:

Is like ur ancestors from ur villages is dialling ur numbers..??
When stupidity dial ur number diz is what we expect
A fraudstar defending his fellow fraudstar. You'll soon be caught and wild dogs will feast on on

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by delishpot: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
All CRIMINALS DESERVE DEATH! I HATE CRIMINALS WITH PASH....

Modified; it seems we have a lot of criminals and froudstars on nairaland! U need to see how the are all insulting me!! I reapeat! All criminals deserve death by jungle justice. Taking what is not urs is never part of hardwork

Are you just finding out? The average Nigerian is criminally minded on a good day. Watch them well before you trust them. As for their leaders.... Those ones have gone beyond criminals they have entered murderers and any other vice worse than it. Even pedophiliia eg Yerima of Zamfara who married and bedded a 13yr old.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by MrPaul2: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2018
sCun:
Yorubas and fraud are like Buhari and insecurity

Is Evans a Yoruba man?

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by santricedupas(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2018
nah dem skull miners
ewedu eaters
sophisticated accomodators
internet armed robbers
oluwole education
lavish spenders., owo afefe.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2018
santricedupas:
nah dem skull miners

ewedu eaters

sophisticated accomodators

internet armed robbers

oluwole education

lavish spenders., owo afefe.

you guys need to stop this trash...the funny thing is that otunba cash is an oloripelebe elede....otunba cash is just his alias
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
No be the money oritshe Femi take rent him house, person wey landlord don trow him load go outside grin
You don old oh you still carry old story for head
Re: Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang by Asour: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u like to argue ooo...For intelligent people who are realists they knew what he meant by" reduce crime "..Keep deceit to ur relationships and ur politics..Nigeria is on cruise control.. Acon3 where citizens provide virtually everything for themselves..Smh

It's not a rash argument. More of a light-hearted comment to correct the Thought (amongst many of us , myself previously) that Violence is the worst treatment that can be mete against anyone. it's not. There can be worst things than Violence(i.e. besides fatal violence)

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.