Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,541 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (63604 Views)

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by carrascocity(f): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
servercodes001:

is fake news Because she's not a yellowbars or Awusa abi ?
Xisnin:

Languages don't define nationality.
We just have too many lazy bloggers who can't do their homework.
She is as Nigerian any more than Obama is a Kenyan or Trump a German.

Your simply sick
OgogoroFreak:
$73k? shocked You know how many stray chicks toto I go use that money fvck for estate?
OgogoroFreak:
$73k? shocked You know how many stray chicks toto I go use that money fvck for estate?

Ogofiv
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Azam101: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
No be only Igbo Amaka na Hausa Amaka !
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Orpe7(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
She isnt igbo
The igbo we know are drug peddlers
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by philoedu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
I just wish Eynia the very best of support, and my prediction is that the job is hers. Congratulation.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by PennywysCares(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Facebooker:
I want to get that lucky too.

I don't mind using what I have to get what I want.

Pusssy is available here
hw much for ur pussy, or would you like to give it out on higher purchase?

Am very interested in ur pussy
Please inbox me on my mail below
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Burgerlomo: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good luck bae cool

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Antichristus: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Born in Baltimore, Maryland by Igbo parents [and] is fluent in Igbo, Spanish, French, and Portuguese and maintains reading and writing proficiency in Italian.

SHAME TO ALL YOU NIGERIANS, BORN & BRED ON THE NIGERIAN SOIL BUT CAN'T SPEAK YOUR MOTHER TONGUE, CLAIMING TO BE SPEAKING ENGLISH THAT'S FRAUGHT WITH DESPICABE ASCENT ABHORRED BY AMERICANS AND BRITS.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by movetoca: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
ejihand:
Truely, America is a theater of dreams. You simply Chase your dreams based on personal conviction and believe you can Excel. Before you say jack, prominent people surrounds you based on the fact that they believe you. Unlike in Nigeria, it is purely business. I support you with 1 million you pay back with 500 million. Who's fooling who?

Hallelujah, This brother here just made the perfect comment that describes what Nigeria is all about. No Nigerian will support you without asking for something in return. It's a fact
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Ndipe(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Didnt realize she is Nigerian.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by tshaba28(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Facebooker:
Pusssy is available here
dm Ur Cellphone...
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by movetoca: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
While the likes of Toke Makinwa are busy uploading nudes and bleaching creams or surgically enhanced bodies.

Ladies like this should be our role models, not some unfortunate people who were fortunate to get money.
She is not a being. She is unfortunate idiot and I dislike everything about that lady.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by D1zion: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerians keep making positive headlines here & mostly abroad. God bless your hustle & achievement.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Hassan88(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Facebooker:

Pusssy is available here
Is it that same old pussycat?

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2018
frankfab:
IGBO AMAKA �

I bet you didn't claim Emmanuel Aneke the fraudster when he got nabbed in Turkey few days ago.

You Ibos are a bunch of jokers I sweargrin

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by successinlife: 1:12am On Oct 28, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Igbo mere kini?
Igbo Amaka

Learn this today if you haven't...

25 Facts about Nigeria:
1. There are 196 countries in the world and Igbo people from Nigeria can be found in every one of them.
2. The Pidgin word ‘Sabi’ came from ‘Saber’, Portuguese and Spanish for ‘to know’. Both country’s ships traded slaves from the Bight of Benin.
2. Katsina College (now Barewa College in Zaria) has produced 5 Nigerian Presidents/
Heads of State since it was founded in 1921 in Katsina.
3. Ojukwu taught Murtala Mohammed and Ben Adekunle at Regular Officers Special Training School, Ghana. Both ‘fought’ their teacher during the civil war
4. At Nigeria’s independence in 1960, there were 41 Secondary Schools in the North and 842 Secondary Schools in the South.
5. In 1973, the Federal Government of Nigeria considered officially changing the name of “Lagos” to “Eko”. Regarding “Lagos” as a colonial name but the bill failed.
6. The geographical area now referred to as Nigeria was once referred to as ‘Soudan’ and later ‘Nigiritia’.
7. Offences punishable by death sentence after the 1966 coup included embezzlement, rape and homosexuality.
8. MKO Abiola was named Kashimawo (Let us wait and see) by his parents. He was his father’s twenty-third child, but the first to survive infant hood.
9. At the point of death in 1989 green eagles player who slumped and died during a match, Sam Okwaraji was a PhD candidate and qualified lawyer with an LL.M in International Law (University of Rome)
10. When British Bank of West Africa (now First Bank) opened a branch in Kano in 1929, Alhassan Dantata (Dangote’s Grandfather) opened an account depositing 20 camel-loads of silver coins. He was the first person to deposit money into a Bank in Nigeria and the richest man in Nigeria at the time.
11. At least 55 women were killed in South-East Nigeria, in 1929 when the women tried to force the Umuahia warrant chiefs to submit to their rule. Which is known today as the Aba women's riot.
12. Agbani Darego was the only one to wear a maillot as opposed to a bikini during the Miss Universe contest in 2001 which she won.
13. Justice Aloma Mukhtar is the first female lawyer from the North and went on to become the first female Chief Justice of Nigeria.
14. George Goldie, who played a major role in founding Nigeria, placed a curse on anyone who attempts to write his biography.
15. Hausa Language indigenous to Northern Nigeria is spoken in 11 African countries. Germany, French, U.S., and British International radio stations broadcast in Hausa.
16. The surgeon who accidentally ‘killed’ Stella Obasanjo was sentenced to 1 year in prison, disqualified for 3 years and fined €120,000.
17. The word ‘asiri’ means ‘secret’ in Hausa, Yoruba, Nupe and Igarra. It also means ‘gossip’ in Igbo.
18. Igbo-Ora in Oyo State is the town that produce the highest number of twin births in the world.
19. Today, only Nigeria has a larger black population than Brazil in the world which is because More than 3.5 million Africans were captured, enslaved and transported to Brazil.
19. The first aircraft to land in Nigeria landed in Kano in July 1925. It was a British fighter jet which flew from Khartoum (present day Sudan).
20. In 1895, Koko of Nembe (now in Bayelsa) took 60 white men hostage. When the British refused his demands, more than 40 of those men were killed eaten by him and his men.
21. The pilot (Francis Osakwe) that flew Ojukwu away from Biafra (1970) was the same pilot that flew Gowon to Uganda in his last flight as Head of State.
22. In 1986, former President Shehu Shagari was banned from participation in politics for life by Buhari after the coup that removed him. The ban has still not been lifted.

Buhari was overthrown in a palace coup by Ibrahim Babangida in 1985
23. As the wife of the deputy Head of State (Vice President of Nigeria) in 1984, Biodun Idiagbon personally ran a small ice cream shop in Ilorin where she stayed and served customers by herself.
24. Koma Hills (Adamawa State) when the inhabitants were discovered by a NYSC member in 1986, they were observed to engage in the practise of borrowing wives among themselves.
25. Nigeria has more English speakers than England, and more Muslims than Saudi Arabia and Syria

- Kelly Hassino
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by RonJeremy: 1:51am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Darligold(m): 2:26am On Oct 28, 2018
beauty and brain. Goodluck
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Speedo17(m): 3:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Igbo mere kini?
Igbo Amaka

25 Facts about Nigeria:
1. There are 196 countries in the world and Igbo people from Nigeria can be found in every one of them.
2. The Pidgin word ‘Sabi’ came from ‘Saber’, Portuguese and Spanish for ‘to know’. Both country’s ships traded slaves from the Bight of Benin.
2. Katsina College (now Barewa College in Zaria) has produced 5 Nigerian Presidents/
3. Ojukwu taught Murtala Mohammed and Ben Adekunle at Regular Officers Special Training School, Ghana. Both ‘fought’ their teacher during the civil war
4. At Nigeria’s independence in 1960, there were 41 Secondary Schools in the North and 842 Secondary Schools in the South.
5. In 1973, the Federal Government of Nigeria considered officially changing the name of “Lagos” to “Eko”. Regarding “Lagos” as a colonial name but the bill failed.
6. The geographical area now referred to as Nigeria was once referred to as ‘Soudan’ and later ‘Nigiritia’.
7. Offences punishable by death sentence after the 1966 coup included embezzlement, rape and homosexuality.
8. MKO Abiola was named Kashimawo (Let us wait and see) by his parents. He was his father’s twenty-third child, but the first to survive infant hood.
9. At the point of death in 1989 green eagles player who slumped and died during a match, Sam Okwaraji was a PhD candidate and qualified lawyer with an LL.M in International Law (University of Rome)
10. When British Bank of West Africa (now First Bank) opened a branch in Kano in 1929, Alhassan Dantata (Dangote’s Grandfather) opened an account depositing 20 camel-loads of silver coins. He was the first person to deposit money into a Bank in Nigeria and the richest man in Nigeria at the time.
11. At least 55 women were killed in South-East Nigeria, in 1929 when the women tried to force the Umuahia warrant chiefs to submit to their rule. Which is known today as the Aba women's riot.
12. Agbani Darego was the only one to wear a maillot as opposed to a bikini during the Miss Universe contest in 2001 which she won.
13. Justice Aloma Mukhtar is the first female lawyer from the North and went on to become the first female Chief Justice of Nigeria.
14. George Goldie, who played a major role in founding Nigeria, placed a curse on anyone who attempts to write his biography.
15. Hausa Language indigenous to Northern Nigeria is spoken in 11 African countries. Germany, French, U.S., and British International radio stations broadcast in Hausa.
16. The surgeon who accidentally ‘killed’ Stella Obasanjo was sentenced to 1 year in prison, disqualified for 3 years and fined €120,000.
17. The word ‘asiri’ means ‘secret’ in Hausa, Yoruba, Nupe and Igarra. It also means ‘gossip’ in Igbo.
18. Igbo-Ora in Oyo State is the town that produce the highest number of twin births in the world.
19. Today, only Nigeria has a larger black population than Brazil in the world which is because More than 3.5 million Africans were captured, enslaved and transported to Brazil.
19. The first aircraft to land in Nigeria landed in Kano in July 1925. It was a British fighter jet which flew from Khartoum (present day Sudan).
20. In 1895, Koko of Nembe (now in Bayelsa) took 60 white men hostage. When the British refused his demands, more than 40 of those men were killed eaten by him and his men.
21. The pilot (Francis Osakwe) that flew Ojukwu away from Biafra (1970) was the same pilot that flew Gowon to Uganda in his last flight as Head of State.
22. In 1986, former President Shehu Shagari was banned from participation in politics for life by Buhari after the coup that removed him. The ban has still not been lifted.
23. As the wife of the deputy Head of State (Vice President of Nigeria) in 1984, Biodun Idiagbon personally ran a small ice cream shop in Ilorin where she stayed and served customers by herself.
24. Koma Hills (Adamawa State) when the inhabitants were discovered by a NYSC member in 1986, they were observed to engage in the practise of borrowing wives among themselves.
25. Nigeria has more English speakers than England, and more Muslims than Saudi Arabia and Syria

- Kelly Hassino

Wow!
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Uglymugg: 5:00am On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

She ain't slaying shi grin

Stop trying to make your own definition sad
Jealousy will destroy your life.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2018
ejihand:
Truely, America is a theater of dreams. You simply Chase your dreams based on personal conviction and believe you can Excel. Before you say jack, prominent people surrounds you based on the fact that they believe you. Unlike in Nigeria, it is purely business. I support you with 1 million you pay back with 500 million. Who's fooling who?

Don't be deceived. You WILL pay back your benefactors in the US as well. Maybe not so openly, but payback you will.

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by frozen70(f): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2018
Ndi igbo jisienu ike na igbo Amaka

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by IkpuMmadu: 5:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Igbo
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by IkpuMmadu: 5:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Now I understand the quest for Biafra and why Biafra get traction...Igbo has people in high places globally.....they don't do local politics they they it to the global stage...they left local politics for the low life

These people are blessed and they are inded Jews of Africa
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2018
ejihand:

d saddest thing is, diz kind of salient and obvious point u raised,BMCs will ignorantly tell u Nigeria would av been like diz with liberal mindset but Gej and 16yrs PDP rule caused it...Really all BMCs deserves the stake!
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Speedo17:

Wow!
number 23 should be eye opening for BMCs but no...zombiedine is intravenous ...Smh..Every intelligent student of history knows diz pmb has always been a cheat who rode on others..Idiagbon was the brain behind the only sucesss he achieved and the integrity nonsense...I know all diz because my parents where his victims..And he altered our lives till date..
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by emperorblog(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2018
nanakgh:
Here in Africa your parent or someone close to you must av held that position before. Or you have to be just filthy rich. It's more like a monarchy in Africa for the rich and powerful. That's why we still have dictators who have ruled for 35 years and more still ruling in Africa. A giant black shithole it really is. Hope she wins.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by usebog: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2018
good for her
na Yankee she dey,make she come Nigeria come see how things dey work
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by franchasng: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Igbo mere kini?
Igbo Amaka

25 Facts about Nigeria:

- Kelly Hassino
great and interesting facts.

Dangote is just repeating what his grandfather started, life follows a course like the tributaries cool
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2018
Enyia and Kanya angry angry angry
What a rhyme grin grin grin

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55