Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (63617 Views)

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Xisnin(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

is fake news Because she's not a yellowbars or Awusa abi ?
slowpoke, the headline says "Nigerian" which she is not.
Learn how to read before quoting.

I am simply sick
I agree, that is the only reasonable explanation for your madness.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Hopebringer: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
Facebooker:
I want to get that lucky too.

I don't mind using what I have to get what I want.

Pusssy is available here
[/s]

What a wasted person

After multiple arbortions and wasted destiny you have come to nairaland to finally.end your dead life
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by tstx(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2018
handsomebanana:
She has been endorsed by Chicago born rappers Chance the rapper and Kanye West who paid the debt of $73000 which she accrued during her last campaign.

She was born in Baltimore, Maryland by Igbo parents who migrated to the US in the 70's.
She has a law degree and a PhD Educational Policy Studies where she specialized in evaluation methodology. She is fluent in Igbo, Spanish, French, and Portuguese and maintains reading and writing proficiency in Italian.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-met-kanye-west-amara-enyia-chicago-mayor-20181022-story,amp.html

She's 34, not 31.. The article you got her age from was written in 2015
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Smartie234: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
egwekwe:
All this people don't see themselves as Nigerians again...........I wonder why we're (Nairaland especially) trying to form attache by force..

What has Nigeria done to epp her angry

Actually bro, they are not Nigerians. They just only managed to have the Nigerian blood undecided

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by bewla(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2018
ejihand:
Truely, America is a theater of dreams. You simply Chase your dreams based on personal conviction and believe you can Excel. Before you say jack, prominent people surrounds you based on the fact that they believe you. Unlike in Nigeria, it is purely business. I support you with 1 million you pay back with 500 million. Who's fooling who?

Name checkers which one una dey
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Facebooker:

Pusssy is available here

Are you saying Auntie Amara....She....she.... lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2018
If she is Nigerian then am an American
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Berankis: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2018
hyfr:
America Is the best country in th world, once you're living legit. It's truly the land of opportunities.
Amara bu nke anyi!
What you don't know is that America is also FULL OF SHIIT! Bribery, political manipulations of all sorts (both locally & internstionally), lawlessness, tribalism & racism, corruption, unprintable crimes against humanity. America is simply a DECORATED SHIIT HOLE! Still a shiit hole!
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by flexerking(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2018
Facebooker:

Pusssy is available here
is this one okay ?

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
ejihand:
Truely, America is a theater of dreams. You simply Chase your dreams based on personal conviction and believe you can Excel. Before you say jack, prominent people surrounds you based on the fact that they believe you. Unlike in Nigeria, it is purely business. I support you with 1 million you pay back with 500 million. Who's fooling who?

all na belief na
Abi Belief in looting is not a belief again?
Or you think they don't loot I'm America?
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
nanakgh:
Here in Africa your parent or someone close to you must av held that position before. Or you have to be just filthy rich. It's more like a monarchy in Africa for the rich and powerful. That's why we still have dictators who have ruled for 35 years and more still ruling in Africa. A giant black shithole it really is. Hope she wins.
Mayor is equivalent of local govt chairman
You don't need legacy parents to win
Abi who was Jonathan's parent
Or fashola parent
or akunyili parent
Stop making excuses and participate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Jealousy will destroy your life.

There's no jealousy here... I'm just saying she ain't no 'slay queen' and to call her that is an insult to her achievements.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Uglymugg: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

There's no jealousy here... I'm just saying she ain't no 'slay queen' and to call her that is an insult to her achievements.

A verb and a noun are two different things.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

A verb and a noun are two different things.

Whatever
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Uglymugg: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

Whatever
tongue
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by okwabayi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
She is Nigerian only by name. Another Nigerian thing I believe she can do is pronounce her name properly. I know damn well her favourite meal is pork and grits.
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by Sweetcollins: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2018
franchasng:
great and interesting facts.

Dangote is just repeating what his grandfather started, life follows a course like the tributaries cool

.gbam
Re: Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Slay mama's full lekki phase one still sleeping from the sex and drugs of yesterday and d small change3to wake up around 10 to start again from farm city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.