Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Orji Uzor Told Me In Kuje Prison That They Will Never Support Any Igbo For Presi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Told Me In Kuje Prison That They Will Never Support Any Igbo For Presi (599 Views)

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Told Me In Kuje Prison That They Will Never Support Any Igbo For Presi by Enyibaba: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Orji Uzor Told me In Kuje Prison That They will never Support any Igbo For Presidency ~ Nnamdi Kanu

The Leader of the Indigenous People's of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has said that the Former Governor of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu Told him in Kuje Prison that He and the Rest of Those in His party will never Support any Igbo For Presidency of Nigeria.

Kanu said that he is not surprised some people adopted Atiku but same people are kicking Against their brother Peter Obi as Vice presidential candidate.

See here for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/breaking-orji-uzor-told-me-in-kuje.html
Re: Orji Uzor Told Me In Kuje Prison That They Will Never Support Any Igbo For Presi by slim75d(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
chai what is the fate of the jews in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Told Me In Kuje Prison That They Will Never Support Any Igbo For Presi by chiagozien(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Afonjas done come with their fake news again.

(1) (Reply)

NEWSBREAKING: Boko Haram Kidnaps Another Set Of Girls / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns Brig-gen Abba Kyari / WARSAW: Strange Bird Caught Inside Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.