Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (37003 Views)

Energetic Bride Melts Hearts Of Many As She Cut A Rug At Her Wedding Events / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by KanwuliaExtra: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
People generally remember those who supported them, unless the relationships left them with bad memories.

Will like to hear her own side of the story.
Yemi does not look or sound like a spoiled, ungrateful brat.

You must have been pert of a past she desperately wants to forget. wink

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by popweezy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Did u say 2015 or 2005 ? When did she sang looking for Johnny ?
when did she sing***
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Did u say 2015 or 2005 ? When did she sang looking for Johnny ?
sing, not sang
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Aystarz: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
obonujoker:
Is this a new thing??
grin This reminds me of the song 'Famous'
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by coputa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yeligray:
As people grow they leave things/people behind...

You have Probably served your purpose in her life.. That's what happens when you have nothing
That's a wrong notion and a bad attitude common to many Nigerians(too much pride).That ladder you pushed away after getting to the top might be the one that will help you to cross the next bridge.
LESSONS:As you are assisting your bestie,never,ever forget yourself don't put all your eggs in that fragile basket called friendship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Just2endowed2(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
Money and fame brings out the real character and attitude of a lady towards you.

Move on bruv. I hate it when male folks complain of being dumped by their rich girlfriend.

You are right Bro. They aren't loyal at all

3 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by tunary(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Odingo1:
This is the reason why some people dont help anyone even if the person is dying.

I help people only for God and not for man or woman because many humans are ingrates.
That's just my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Sicilyjoe: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
popweezy:
when did she sing***

The date is not correct
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Mankosi: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
That's life bro....take it or leave it
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by jazzy16(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wow. Tweetoracle is a social media influencer. But these things happen
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by salbis(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yeligray:

You have Probably served your purpose in her life.. That's what happens when you have nothing
Hardest truth.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by tunary(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
sotall:
Chai...this guy dull
She probably friend zoned you and took you like a maga

grin grin
How did you know the guy is dull
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by idonhammer: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
abdulaz:
Gbamest
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by tunary(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Same way that ybnl babe used to be my friend from.nl. d gal delete me after olamide sign am
Ladies them wicked sha
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by KilmerRougeDon: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
abdulaz:
Naso people be, once dem hit jackpot dem go cut you off sharperly especially if you’re not earning the same way they are.

Level don change nah. That’s the case.

That’s why I don’t keep friends. They are of no benefit to me.

I don’t feel indebted to anyone except my family.

There is love in sharing but there is peace when you have yours.

Hustle hard on your own, and when you make it you won’t even care again if someone likes you or not.

These are my principles cool

Word

2 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by MissJoy29(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
Money and fame brings out the real character and attitude of a lady towards you.

Move on bruv. I hate it when male folks complain of being dumped by their rich girlfriend.
Ladies? Sometimes. Men? Almost all the time.
Money and fame affects men negatively than ladies.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Ranchhoddas: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why is he crying? Na him be the first wey dem go use and dump?
Make that dude go find somewhere park!
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
that was how Minjin whom Kennis music signed some years ago dumped his secondary school class mates... we do remembered how everyone congratulated him when the news broke out but he just left everyone and that was the end
its bound to happen.. thank God..everyone is a star in his own eyes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
20 kids don't play together for 20years. There are friends you don't let go while there are some you won't hesitate to let go.

Ure right bt that doesn’t make it right depending on ur reasons. I smtmes forget frnds not cos we have issues bt I can be very solo/busy smtmes bt I don’t intentionally ignore frnds especially a good one.

I can’t say anything cos I don’t know the nature of their friendship or if it was sm kinda relationship even or maybe he was an overbearing frnd always crossing his boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by onadana: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yeligray:

Well said.She doesn't owe him anything.Business sef nah profit and loss.

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
May u also blow so she can beg u too to pick her calls.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:

That’s what happens when u date a gal who doesn’t value or love u beyond the money u have once she has her own or does better than u Ure a goner.

Whilst money is great men shud stop using just money to chase a lady u want a real longterm commitment from cos that’s one of the downsides. Her attitude didn’t really change it just brought out her real attitude which was suppressed by her condition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
When you help the right person he or She will always remember you
Am struggling now but non wanna help
Am making Music I mean real music
gr8 music but non has seen my potential even with my online and offline credential

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Eyaah So What Do You Want Us To Do
hello good afternoon..follow me back asap..got a business proposition for u
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Bambambiglo: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
EternalTruths:

Thanks for granting my wish a positive feedback.

Pls check the other side and give me a reply.

I dropped an important message over there.

So nairaland has now become an olosho patronizing platform?

What is this country turning into?
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by millionboi2: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
abdulaz:
Naso people be, once dem hit jackpot dem go cut you off sharperly especially if you’re not earning the same way they are.

Level don change nah. That’s the case.

That’s why I don’t keep friends. They are of no benefit to me.

I don’t feel indebted to anyone except my family.

There is love in sharing but there is peace when you have yours.

Hustle hard on your own, and when you make it you won’t even care again if someone likes you or not.

These are my principles cool
u said it all
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by SoNature(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:

Money and fame BRING OUT

Not BRINGS OUT

Thank me later grin
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by bewla(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Eyaah So What Do You Want Us To Do
force her bk
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Temple1288(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Don't worry! One day she'd be irrelevant to the public. But try to blow as well.

Imagine if the likes of Stereoman and others back then did the same to people and how irrelevant they're now
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yemi has no consciences , y such wickedness
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Jaycool18(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
delugajackson:
I like it when money makes a difference, but don't make you different.
drake wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday / Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.