Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us (1266 Views)

"I Had Sex With Everybody I Wanted To Now It’s Time To Get Married" - Girl / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us by Samuelgr8: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
I have known Sammy (not real name) since I was in SS3. We became friends during our JAMB tutorials. He was a very fine and bright guy. I think that was when I also developed a crush for him. Sammy was from a well brought up home. Even though girls in our tutorials liked to flock around him,he was a decent human being and would not get into any relationship. Sammy was all about his education.

You see, Sammy was raised by a single mother. Things were tough for them so he knew early he needed to be focused to be able to make it. We clicked cos I liked further Maths just like him. We studied together and we were both rewarded for our hard work: we got admitted to study engineering (me) and medicine(sammy) after we passed JAMB. We went to different Universities but we remained in touch. We were best friends.

All these years,even tough we remained in touch,I never told Sammy I had a crush on him. Fast forward to present time. Everyone know us as friends. People teased us that we were more like husband and wife but we always told them no…we were not,we were just best friends.

So Sammy got married in February this year and I told myself it was over. The crush would die with me. He would never know. I love Sammy and his wife whom I know well. They also know my fiance. We both attended their wedding. It was a lovely wedding. However,they were having problems right from the next day after the wedding. It turns out that Sammy’s wife was really not the person she was when they were dating.

For whatever reason,they were always fighting and it was very depressing for Sammy as he would call me to tell me he does not know what happened. One minute they were in love ..next,not so much. It was like they could not stand each other. Both of them would call me and complain until I got tired of listening to their problems. I was their counselor…

After a while,I had to tell Sammy to stop calling me. I was his best friend but I felt drained by their issues. And I began to feel awkward about the whole debacle cos I was not sure my feelings for Sammy was....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-wanted-to-be-honest-with-my-fiance-but-the-truth-may-break-us/

Re: I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us by Benito8998(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Wow
Re: I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us by ollydee: 3:43am On Oct 28, 2018
continue pls
Re: I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us by Samuelgr8: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
cool cool cool
ollydee:
continue pls

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate 3m Followers On Instagram / Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most / Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt, Enugu And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.