Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) (1574 Views)

Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) by daewoorazer(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
As shared by a FB user, a squirrel was having a bad time as he got his balls hinges between the crack of a fence. The user helped the poor little man out of his misery though!
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://www.facebook.com/100001738216851/posts/2016513021749952/

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/10/27/squirrel-got-his-balls-hunged-on-a-fence-photos-and-videos/

Re: Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) by LuciferYaweh: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
This squirrel has way bigger balls than the dude below me.

*spits angry
Re: Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) by Giddymoney(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
I can imagine the pain, the squirrel is going through

Re: Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
If that man was a Nigerian...

2 Likes

Re: Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) by decatalyst(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
If that man was a Nigerian...

Or you mean to say "if that man were me" grin

2 Likes

Re: Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) by shobroy10(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Oh oh no spam produce 4 a week Kiki Kiki but seriously the squirrel we see the gate of hell during it experience
Re: Squirrel Got His Massive Balls Trapped On A Fence (photos And Video) by Lagosrabbit: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
How d balls reach der?? Shey no b d guy go slide d balls der for video views so?? Cuz whites do fake shits to earn on youtube views

(1) (Reply)

. / Dog Breeding Business Newbie..what I Should Know / I Killed This Big Snake Around My House Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.