Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page. (365 Views)

Seeking Clarity: Getting Your Content On Nairaland's Front Page / Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / How Nairaland Front Page Works (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
People post lots of topics, some even copy previous posts, some make nasty posts, some put attractive posts and some make funny posts, but they never or don't see their posts on front page. How do you make your posts go on front page??

Five steps to making your posts go on front page

(1) Use attractive captions or topics. Your topic is the biggest attraction, if you miss it, you miss many viewers. Attractive captions means brief topics without a question e.g Instead of using a topic like "How can I woo a woman to fall for me?", you can use "Wooing stubborn women into your arms". Let your topic not look desperate for the front page and please do not use tribalistic topics or topics that demean other tribes.

(2) Having beautiful contents about your topic. What you write as the main content of your topic will also determine the number of views, how? If your content or write-up is Rich, viewers will love to visit your post repeatedly to monitor even other comments.

(3) Bringing unpopular & contemporary topics.. If I say unpopular, I mean topics that have not been treated before. If I say contemporary, I mean topics that fit present situation. Let me give you an example that fits this e.g of topic "HIV results of Nigerian actors".

(4) Use topics and contents that must attract comments. The more the comments, the higher the duration of the topic. If your topic is attractive, but won't attract comments, make sure your content has issues to debate on. Use insights, stories or highlights that will bring arguments; with this, you will have more comments, and more comments increases the duration of your topic, leading to more views. More views attracts the front page.

(5) By the decision of SEUN and his team. If Mr SEUN says NO to your topic, it can never go to front page no matter how beautiful it is. But SEUN is a nice guy, he will be fair to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page. by SEGLIZ: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2018
good one hope it works. would this make it? kinda crazy on nairaland FTC, front page and all fight make does it involve millions?
Re: How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page. by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2018
How much are they paying for FP material
Re: How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page. by Dunnytt: 1:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Liesss!

Just find news about tonto dike,stew associations,davido and chioma or bobrisky.Then add "snake" to the topic and call on Lalasticlala.............Boooooooooooom! FP straight with no comment sef,thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Show Some Love - Support A Nairalander To Win This Competition / Ask An Expert About Sex And Infections / Its The Weekend!!!! See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.