Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (67186 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins / Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by israelmao(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Naomi, allow your critics to do their work while continue you work and walk with God.

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Davidchibex(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Ebal post=72467295]VIDEO : First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/10/video-first-appearance-of-ooni-of-ife.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1mHIZYHhbc&feature=youtu.be[/url]
[/quote So this old man go dey release in between this fine lady's lap every moment.
Ha ! Royalty good ooo.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Davidchibex(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO : First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/10/video-first-appearance-of-ooni-of-ife.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1mHIZYHhbc&feature=youtu.be[/url]
So this old man go dey release in between this fine lady's lap every moment.
Ha! Money and Royalty good ooo.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by SAMBARRY: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Darksider131:
Christianity is now a joke

Iffa i be angel and i later see her for heaven's gate, the kin flogging i go give her,, HYPOCRISY
the level of mass foolishness in Nigeria is legendary. So after all the stepping on blood or whatever controversy, some people still go to that church and listen to her rants for hours. Especially when her husband is a notorious traditionalist.in fact traditionalist doesn't really capture the matter, the dude is a satanist.

Kini ipade werey ati oloja?what friendship is between a goat and a sheep?smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Rjteslim: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2018
abbeyty:
The way some peoople carry this Christianity stuff for head dey baffle me even, oyinbo people that brought it to them have abandoned it. Let her be, inasmuch she is doing good and doesn't wish evil to her fellow human beings. She will make heaven before some of your scammers daddy GO who are not traditionalist
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by AngelicBeing: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the level of mass foolishness in Nigeria is legendary. So after all the stepping on blood or whatever controversy, some people still go to that church and listen to her rants for hours. Especially when her husband is a notorious traditionalist.in fact traditionalist doesn't really capture the matter, the dude is a satanist.

Kini ipade werey ati oloja?what friendship is between a goat and a sheep?smh
Hmmmm, I don't know how comfortable she is eating from the LORDS table and also eating from the sacrifice in the palace shocked

2 Likes

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Biingoo:
Traditional evangelist
God bless you

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Lifeangel:
God sent Queen Esther to the palace for a purpose, please let this child of God alone.

You brainwashed fanatics find an excuse for every anomaly. So if Oyedepo marries an Ifa priestess that's ok as well, right ?

3 Likes

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by bellotaofeek: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2018
I wonder if this will last.... Marriage of a king and minister . Ghat me thinking
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Highzeek(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Sorry ooo, Mr. Judgement day
victorazyvictor:

You don't serve two master.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by delishpot: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Lifeangel:
God sent Queen Esther to the palace for a purpose, please let this child of God alone.

Do you know the story of queen Esther? Can you compare her time to this modern day Era when women esp Christian women are allowed to look closely before choosing husband's unlike when they were just given out to men without their consent?, Please don't call God anyhow. Just sit and pray for her if that is what you are led to do.

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by columbus007(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2018
he go don they cross the evangelist carnal.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by baby124: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2018
delishpot:

Do you know the story of queen Esther? Can you compare her time to this modern day Era when women esp Christian women are allowed to look closely before choosing husband's unlike when they were just given out to men without their consent?, Please don't call God anyhow. Just sit and pray for her if that is what you are led to do.
Shame on you. Queen Esther was not a Christian. Christianity did not exist in her time. She was a traditionalist like Ooni following her own traditional religion. Her story is not differs from Moremi. Why didn’t you use Moremi as an example? Fake Christian. LOL

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by delishpot: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2018
baby124:

Shame on you. Queen Esther was not a Christian. Christianity did not exist in her time. She was a traditionalist like Ooni following her own traditional religion. Her story is not differs from Moremi. Why didn’t you use Moremi as an example? Fake Christian. LOL

And you are an idiot for not knowing where or what made me make that comment. Stupid b!@ch was I the first one to mention Esther? Beast of no value are we talking about Ooni or about his wife? Batch who gives a rats ass about your fucking Moremi? So because Esther was not a Christian we can conclude that the new Ife queen can push her own faith to the background and act however she deems fit? Women like you are the reason why men say b!@TChes have fish brain.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by baby124: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2018
delishpot:

And you are an idiot for not knowing where or what made me make that comment. Stupid batch was I the first one to mention Esther? Beast of no value are we talking about Ooni or about his wife? Batch who gives a rats ass about your fucking Moremi? So because Esther was not a Christian we can conclude that the new Ife queen can push her own faith to the background and act however she deems fit? Women like you are the reason why men say bitches have fish brain.
You are obviously mentally unstable and a fake Christian. What did Esther do that Moremi did not do for Ife people? See the mad tirade you ran into to prove your point when you were bursted. Normally I will respond but it seems like you are already mentally finished and your brain has dissolved to soup in that shapeless amoeba head of yours. Hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by D1zion: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2018
If this girl is really a minister of God called by God to minister to his people, then she would not have married the oni, cos he's a traditionalist who doesn't believe in either Christianity nor Islam.he is a cultural & traditional man.cos there must be rituals that she must perform as a queen which must be carried out by her.as his queen she will now drop the Bible & do that after that she resume her Bible.holding God on one side & the culture on the other side. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by delishpot: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2018
baby124:

You are obviously mentally unstable and a fake Christian. What did Esther do that Moremi did not do for Ife people? See the mad tirade you ran into to prove your point when you were bursted. Normally I will respond but it seems like you are already mentally finished and your brain has dissolved to soup in that shapeless amoeba head of yours. Hahahahahaha.

Biatch no one is talking about your long dead aunt Moremi. We talking new Olori here so go chew on some cable. Biatch got no class! Fake ass wh0re trying na score brownie points by quoting me. Fish smelling fake ass pussy Biatch forming smart. Go suck some dick and get the fu¢k out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by baby124: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2018
delishpot:

Biatch no one is talking about your long dead aunt Moremi. We talking new Olori here so go chew on some cable. Biatch got no class! Fake ass LovePeddler tying na score brownie points by quoting me. Fish smelling fake ass pussy Biatch forming smart. Go suck some dick and get the Bleep out of my mention.
Hahahaha. A so called deranged Christian saying bitch this and that undecided.lmaoooo. Smh. What a lunatic. You are as confused as Olori tradivangelist.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by delishpot: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2018
baby124:

Hahahaha. A so called deranged Christian saying bitch this and that undecided.lmaoooo. Smh. What a lunatic. You are as confused as Olori tradivangelist.

Biatch whatever! Your value has expired Ain't nobody gat time for your kind of foolishness. Fake ass batch looking for some likes. The new definition of "like wh0re" grin
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by baby124: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2018
delishpot:

Biatch whatever! Your value has expired Ain't nobody gat time for your kind of foolishness. Fake ass batch looking for some likes. The new definition of "like wh0re" grin
Stick to topics hat your watery and deranged brain can understand and explain. You are too unstable for me to come to your level. You are just a suicide waiting to happen and I won’t be the one to push you over the edge.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by vRendoh(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2018
I wish them an everlasting smile like the one i saw in this clip....
long live the Ooni!
long live this marriage!

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by kevwemike: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Vatsyayana:
Has she lost her annoiting?
u are sick

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by delishpot: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2018
baby124:

Stick to topics hat your watery and deranged brain can understand and explain. You are too unstable for me to come to your level. You are just a suicide waiting to happen and I won’t be the one to push you over the edge.

Biatch I know your type. Did your live-in lover give you a break from his crotch? The few secs break you get should be used wisely instead of whoring around for likes. Suicide? I can't follow the path of your family. Push all you want I don't mount loud mouthed whores like you even if I was drunk talkless of killing myself for a classless Biatch . Now run back to your master and give him a good head with those fat lips of yours
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by NoToPile: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Interesting

Watched some parts of the video, I like the way she pays homage to her husband the ooni she knows whats expected.

That look between the both of them sha grin grin grin very nice.

I still have my sentiments though.

1 Like

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by rhektor(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Believe33:
West and their Christianity. Every thing is mixed, Pagan. Christian and Muslim all together. I pity those that attend their churches.

Too much for pitiful you, why are you pitying those who do not need your pity? Mr pity yourself
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by obowunmi(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2018
Biingoo:
Traditional evangelist

Babalawo Christianity..
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Glink2018(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Vatsyayana:
Has she lost her annoiting?

Hmm! I watched the program from the beginning
to the end to know what to comment...

...and I want to sincerely say that it will take stronger commitment spiritually for her to stay in faith.
She's in midst of thick darkness, amidst the ruler of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in the highest place. The light needs to keep shining and for the light to shine, she needs constant flow of ororo.
The day the ororo refuse to flow she will eventually has no spiritual relevance.

But to sustain that faith in Christ Jesus and in God Almighty, it will take her stronger , constant and continuous spiritual investment.
I know presently, that there will be contention of spiritual power , if she's not constantly stronger spiritually, she will definitely backslide. ( It's just for a matter of time)
While she was praying in Jesus name , I observed that the Oni of Ife never responded...
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Sparkle777(f): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Truth is they are in love and happy. Just look how he gazes into her eyes,deep connection. I'm a big fan of the Ooni,and seeing him with this wonderful woman of God makes me glad. I wish them all the best.

2 Likes

Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by Vatsyayana: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
kevwemike:
u are sick

It's a question.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by klax(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Biingoo:
Traditional evangelist

Na u sabi dat one. She don marry and she said she be evangelist so the rest na story.

Traditional or no traditional she is married. And God hasn't condemn her so I don't think you can. My only problem is the king I still can't trust is relationship life till he proof otherwise with this young lady that is it.

Wish them good luck.
Re: First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid by kevwemike: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Vatsyayana:

It's a question.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? / I Am Dominican From Dominica Republic... ASK Me Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.