₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,117 members, 5,106,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 11:39 PM

Re Let The North Rule For Ever - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re Let The North Rule For Ever (1246 Views)

Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice / Meet The 12 PDP Presidential Aspirants, All From The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Re Let The North Rule For Ever by IamAtikulate: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Auladimeji1:
You are a fawked illiterate, Counter the Yorubas with facts not all these lames abuses
How do you expect me to debate with a blood loving yoruba moslem?
Re: Re Let The North Rule For Ever by 0monnak0da: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Donelli:

This is where you literally missed it. A handful of individuals with political ambition or interest does not equate to the tendencies of the whole Igbo race. Yes, it is not unusual to align with someone who appears to be favorable to what you stand for, among available options. What the Igbos want/need is a stable environment and level playing field.
No the voting patterns of the Eboes equals their tendencies, no?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Panic In PDP Over Wike’s Resignation / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Flogs Them All In My Polling Unit / UNILAG Vs Abuja Stadium, Which One Command More Respect For MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.