Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,077 members, 7,825,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) (64395 Views)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by madridsta007(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Explorers:
Like:

Pilot 1: Ko ni daa fun e

Pilot 2: Emi? Aye e maa baje ni!!!!!! waa ku leni.......

Gbi.... Gba......Gbo.....!!!!! (exchanging blows, breaking bottles, using fork, knife from their meal tray).

Female crew then run to the cabin for the passengers ....'The pilots are fighting please come separate them'.

Before rushing to the cockpit, they've stabbed themselves, blood everywhere.

I’ll radio ground control, alert them on an emergency, disengage auto pilot as soon as possible then begin descent taking instructions from ground control. It should be fine.

I fly planes.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Preator: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Explorers:

Yea, they're still working on that technology(Takeoff/landing).

Handling of the traffic in the airports, other planes taxing/landing/taking off, crosswind/storm/weather, icy/wet runaway, topography of the airport and deciding the right runway to land.

Please help me check world's most dangerous airports to land a plane or takeoff.

E.g. St.Marteen in the Caribbean, short runway close to the sea and another airports on the mountain.

Most times, pilots need to relaunch 2-3 time before landing successfully in these airports.

Those are the challenges the last time i checked.

Actually, autoland systems are quite prevalent and highly reliable especially in bad weather. Most pilot don't use them because it may lead to degradation of skills. I've being in such a flight where the computer landed the plane due to fog. It was very smooth.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by fitinwell: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2018
sod09:
Shebi auto pilot they nah
Auto pilot can fail.. when the turbulance is very strong
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by olaskul(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart idea....

numbered:
Convince my fellow passengers to subdue one pilot,and then beg the other one to please fly the plane.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by bluecircle470: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2018
All this useless stories you guys bring to this page ehn....pls kindly limit them to Twitter ooo. Even in the dream it can’t happen
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Whenever i sense a rough flight.

I sleep off.

It still worked for me last month. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by sod09(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2018
fitinwell:

Auto pilot can fail.. when the turbulance is very strong
yeah that is true
Either way it need handling
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Evangkatsoulis: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Explorers:

Autopilot can only maintain a course, altitude and speed. Cannot land.
But if the fuel finish the aeroplane must land.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by ACHILLES45: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2018
post=72469461:
Nothing you can do than to START PRAYING and confessing your sins to Baba GOD on the other hand!

......shey na for movie this one happen sha?!

africans and religious mentality.
have you ever heard that prayer solved any problems?
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Taiwo20(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Try or attempt to kill both of them instead of allowing them to die in the crash.

They will come to their senses...nobody likes to die by through homicide they prefer accident
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2018
ACHILLES45:

africans and religious mentality.
have you ever heard that prayer solved any problems?
For us YES.....

Bye and take care!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by abbeyty(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Wetin concern me, I will just fly out of the plane with my private jet take the hottest female passenger with me

2 Likes

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by tunary(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2018
Billic:
There is always a piliot seated within the passenger.
That's a good idea for having a spare pilot
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by iamwoods(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2018
internationalman:
Join one of the pilots to kill the other and throw him out the window since they intent on killing themselves anyway...
It's reduction of casualties.
nice idea bro..you got it right there..

1 Like

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by tunary(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2018
sod09:
Shebi auto pilot they nah
No be everything auto pilot go fit do, auto pilot no go fit land itself
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by tunary(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2018
sod09:
lmao....we die there together
lol
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by onenaija001(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2018
MexxIT:
Since dem no dey fear death, mayb if dey see me seated and holding dat control dat looks like steering their sense will connect back..
Daddy Explorer how is our baby exploress and her mummy doing?
Im don born!?
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by tunary(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Ones u press like ten buttons u will know wat each means.

Las Las na only one go enter come join me later
Airplane computer system no be like phones and laptops, if you press anyhow you go see anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by babz11(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2018
As a student pilot nothing to fear I will bring the plane down, they will make me a hero that day

1 Like

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by generalissimo(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2018
You be corekt grandma-focker! That's the best thing to do
internationalman:
Join one of the pilots to kill the other and throw him out the window since they intent on killing themselves anyway...
It's reduction of casualties.

1 Like

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by tunary(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2018
dingbang:
How would the passengers know they are fighting.. Nonsense op
There are crew members on the plane and they are not static
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by UrVillagePpl: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2018
numbered:
Convince my fellow passengers to subdue one pilot,and then beg the other one to please fly the plane.

then as soon as we land,,. beat da hell out of them, before sueing them to court... wat non sense
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2018
tunary:
Airplane computer system no be like phones and laptops, if you press anyhow you go see anyhow

Did u watch CNN about the airport worker that took the plane up and did stunts with it?
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Elijah2000(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2018
Na to look for parachute and jump out of the plane.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by internationalman(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

window insyd plane
danfo crew spotted
There's window..
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Crossbow(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2018
Greenbuoy:
I will call my village people and tell them "una advance reach laidis and suffer still dey rape una... Aye gbogbo yin ti ta!!"

grin grin

This got me!
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Explorers:

Autopilot can only maintain a course, altitude and speed. Cannot land.

if the airport is equipped with ils station the plan can be made t land.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Elijah2000(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2018
AntiWailer:
Whenever i sense a rough flight.

I sleep off.

It still worked for me last month. grin grin

This one u fit wake up for heaven

1 Like

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by tunary(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Did u watch CNN about the airport worker that took the plane up and did stunts with it?
I watch TV news on rare occasions, I only do browsing
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2018
tunary:
I watch TV news on rare occasions, I only do browsing

You can go to CNN.com and read about it
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by angelawrites: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2018
I'll just tell the pilots.....shomo age mi ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos / Tipper Driver Disappears From Accident Scene In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.