Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) (64380 Views)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by AntiWailer: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Elijah2000:

This one u fit wake up for heaven

who cares
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by rachels: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
i will start singing this song, this world is not my own, or I surrender all, until thee my blessed saviour i surrender i surrender all.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by sugah: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Explorers:

Yea, the first statement says 'Landing Procedure' with the 'Crew/Pilot' supervising the process and also check the limitations given in the description.

Autoland are usually used when runway visibility is less than 600meters away, according to the source
(Pictured).

But is it possible to activate Autoland from 30,000ft, hundreds or thousands of miles away from the airport (@Thread topic)

My first response to yours, am talking about unmanned technology right from takeoff - landing.
600m runway visual range doesn't mean runway is 600m away.
Flight management system+Autopilot+Autothrottle would get your airplane from any altitude/distance down to the runway. However, the pilot needs to input the right commands to the system.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Explorers:
Like:

Pilot 1: Ko ni daa fun e

Pilot 2: Emi? Aye e maa baje ni!!!!!! waa ku leni.......

Gbi.... Gba......Gbo.....!!!!! (exchanging blows, breaking bottles, using fork, knife from their meal tray).

Female crew then run to the cabin for the passengers ....'The pilots are fighting please come separate them'.

Before rushing to the cockpit, they've stabbed themselves, blood everywhere.

Well that's a simole matter.

I will stop them temporarily to remind them to set "Auto Pilot mode"....Den I will help them to come out of the cockpit n then they can continue their fight...grin.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Ugosample(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
numbered:
Convince my fellow passengers to subdue one pilot,and then beg the other one to please fly the plane.

that's a smart one
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Perfectpair111: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bye world !

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by MarieSucre(f): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
First of all, the picture is a bloody lie. I can see a cup of coffee and pieces of paper both of which are not allowed in the cockpit.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by salomoney: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
If I have a gun then, I'll point it to them, I think that's the only thing that can calm them and make them obey. grin shocked
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

But if the fuel finish the aeroplane must land.

Good evening dude, you tried sending an email to me. Bad news the email I use on this acct is not accessible.
You can spill whatever it is here
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by tyav7: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
MarieSucre:
First of all, the picture is a bloody lie. I can see a cup of coffee and pieces of paper both of which are not allowed in the cockpit.
This topic has made front page severally. It's a pure stage managed photo.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by Explorers(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

Staged, we all know.

Did you see it anywhere on the thread that the photo is real?

1 Like

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by centboy123456(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Billic:
There is always a piliot seated within the passenger.

how turth is this

1 Like

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by MPESA(m): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2018
IMASTEX:

And at the end, you discovered that the one you spared was only on training. You have killed the real experienced pilot. . .Lol

Ahhhhh

Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by JABAIDO(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2018
dingbang:
How would the passengers know they are fighting.. Nonsense op
Female crew then run to the cabin for the passengers ....'The pilots are fighting please come separate them'.
Re: In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Time to replicate my flying sim and save lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Tipper Driver Disappears From Accident Scene In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.