Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

VIDEO: Don Jazzy Is My New Boyfriend – Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Don Jazzy Is My New Boyfriend – Princess Shyngle (1072 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Don Jazzy Is My New Boyfriend – Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Browngh.com has sighted a video of Princess Shyngle hanging out with renowned Nigerian producer, singer, and songwriter, Don Jazzy.

In the video, they were seen and heard laughing and clearly, the two were having a good time together.

Princess Shyngle was seen laughing uncontrollably to the joke of Don Jazzy.

However, the Curvaceous Gambian actress who has been yearning for a husband sparked yet another controversy with her caption of the video on her Instagram page.

According to Princess Shyngle, Don Jazzy is the new boyfriend and she thanked her fans for choosing a Nigerian boyfriend for her.

The actress who has been cautious of social media trolls of late tagged her caption:” jokes and just for laughs”.

She wrote :
READ MORE: https://browngh.com/video-don-jazzy-is-my-new-boyfriend-princess-shyngle/

Re: VIDEO: Don Jazzy Is My New Boyfriend – Princess Shyngle by froshsteve(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2018
wink
Re: VIDEO: Don Jazzy Is My New Boyfriend – Princess Shyngle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Good for you......
Re: VIDEO: Don Jazzy Is My New Boyfriend – Princess Shyngle by Ajoboss(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2018
So dis one na news
Re: VIDEO: Don Jazzy Is My New Boyfriend – Princess Shyngle by swiz123(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2018
I watched the video yesterday...

She asked her fans to recommend a Nigerian boyfriend for her and the one with the highest mention would win. Don jazzy later won

What surprised me was how Don jazzy quickly made a video with her. Is he that jobless now?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dj Enimoney Celebrates Son’s Birthday With Cutes Photos / Again, Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Clashes With Oyo Govt / Importation Of Bbnaija Housemates 2019: Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.