Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Life Is A Vapour! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is A Vapour! (440 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is A Vapour! by Omooba77: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2018
You can be dead at any moment. That is just the absolute Truth. Life is like a vapour according to the Bible. Make peace with your Maker and accept Jesus today!
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by Omooba77: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Death is certain for all men
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by sonmvayina(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2018
Omooba77:
Death is certain for all men

What is death?
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by Omooba77: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

What is death?
Physical is leaving this mortal body
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by xproducer: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
"Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near." - Isaiah 55:6

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works" - Psalm 145:8-9.

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by Omooba77: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
xproducer:

"Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near." - Isaiah 55:6

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works" - Psalm 145:8-9.

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17

Very true sir
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by xproducer: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omooba77:

Very true sir

+++++

My friend, to God be all glory.
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by sonmvayina(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omooba77:

Physical is leaving this mortal body

I don't understand.. Pls explain further.. Thanks
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by Omooba77: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

I don't understand.. Pls explain further.. Thanks
When you have no breathe and you become lifeless
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by sonmvayina(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omooba77:

When you have no breathe and you become lifeless

Ok... So are you looking at it from the position of the body or spirit?
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by Omooba77: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

Ok... So are you looking at it from the position of the body or spirit?
Body....
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by Omooba77: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2018
Our lives like vapour or air. It can become vaccum anytime. Make peace with your Maker; accept Jesus
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by sonmvayina(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omooba77:

Body....

But we are spiritual beings living inside a body... "let us Make man in our own image, after our likeness"...

Does God die? If God can not die, then we can't too... Death is just spirit leaving the body to where it came from... From God

" if you take your spirit, they die"

Which is why I maintain the fact that death is an illusion...
No one knows when the spirit enters the body, which is usually inside a woman's womb and no one knows when it leaves..

The whole ocean is contained within a cup of water, you understand this, you have learnt something today..
Re: Life Is A Vapour! by sonmvayina(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omooba77:
Our lives like vapour or air. It can become vaccum anytime. Make peace with your Maker; accept Jesus

We are Gods having a human experience... What is accepting the murder of a man going to do for me?.. How is it going to solve my problem?.

If I commit a crime I get punished for it, no judge is going to acquit me on the basis that a jew who died 2000 has been punished for me.. If it happens it means I can go on committing the crime as long as I know the price has been paid,

It makes the whole idea of hell a fraud and the sacrifice a failure....

(1) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin records another success with the Experience 2018 / On This Tithe Thing / The Roman Jesus Is The Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.