Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) (12531 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by SINZ: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
I've experienced all of them.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by teresafaith: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
My spec

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Chazzyboy: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
The last one got me
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by popweezy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
No 25 though.. WHENEVWR YOU KNOW YOUR GIRL NO DEY TIRE I GO ENCOURAGE YOU TO DEY DEY CARRY WEIGHT..IT REALLY HELPS

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Brymose(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
So on point

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Bloooody(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
What about the one that loves Anal?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Snixdave113: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
This post sweet me die..see me laughing like a mumu
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
D best part of sex for me is when am taking off the pant. I be like all these calls ,chat, toasting and chyking . Na the result be dis wink

Thought I was the only one that derives joy in pulling off her pant myself.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
7 and 19 hahahahacheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

And you're a female oooo, well done!!!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by amaniro: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Missyford31:

Number 3 hahaha

My friend so you are bad grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Homeboiy: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
I hate when they ask me if it's tight

Wow I have experienced all

I wan see memes on runs girls

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Mankosi: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chai!! God forgive me for reading this abeg
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Mankosi: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

now I can confirm u are a man and not woman.....why did u choose female as ur sex?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mankosi:
now I can confirm u are a man and not woman.....why did u choose female as ur sex?

Coz I get dick but I get bress and yansh. I also have a feminine loom.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by fucknovski: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Very funny welcome op
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by dmgr(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
15 and16
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by samysmoothfresh: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
I hate when they ask me if it's tight

Wow I have experienced all

I wan see memes on runs girls

SINZ:
I've experienced all of them.

EVILFOREST:
I have experienced almost all.

CyberWolf:
Is this not tosyn2much work ... Anyway I
Think I’ve experienced all but 21 and 24 dey burst my head grin

Randy100:
I experienced number 8 yesterday. The thing dey depress me.

carzola:
I can't believe I've experience
All and more...

i just check the "book of life" and i no see any of these guys name for inside

e sure me die say all of dem dey go hell fire

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by CyberWolf: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Mumu

i just check the "book of life" and i no see any of these guys name for inside

e sure me die say all of dem dey go hell fire
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Chu2k2: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
D best part of sex for me is when am taking off the pant. I be like all these calls ,chat, toasting and chyking . Na the result be dis wink
u Don spoil..... I go tell ur papa
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by MissRaine69(f): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
carzola:
I can't believe I've experience
All and more...

Mmmmmmmmmm wink
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by MissRaine69(f): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Some 6 maybe a perfect 12, a little bit of 14 and ample 19!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2018
100 likes for each coz they are all real. Can a lady possess all those attributes?tongue
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Claireshan1(f): 12:57am On Oct 29, 2018
No 6, 7 and 10 grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by VictorClark(m): 2:29am On Oct 29, 2018
hmm, until I have an experience first, I will come back to comment wells.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by VictorClark(m): 2:33am On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy the ones that will be making shakara for you and at last after everything, they will be like
"baby, you are mine and mine forever" #AutoBondage
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 06, 2018
amaniro:

My friend so you are bad grin

Hahaha
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 06, 2018
decatalyst:

Coming for you... Nah you go do all the work grin
tongue

Hahaha. I can manage lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) by decatalyst(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Missyford31:
tongue

Hahaha. I can manage lol

More enjoyable...my guess wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 years age difference - does it really matter? / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband / Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.