Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government (515 Views)

See The Twitter Team Sent To Dialogue With Federal Government / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Edo 2020: APC Will Balance Obaseki's Incumbency With Federal Might- Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by esthertv: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Na waa, Nnamdi Kanu don start second fight with Federal Government, double wahala.http://estherokeketv.com/newsitem.php?date=2018-10-28%2003:34:35

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2018
He is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by Nnachiglobal(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2018
How can you say that Nnamdi Kanu is stupid, I think you are BLIND

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by mpianya39(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:
He is stupid.

Be proud of who you are Mr afonja undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2018
mpianya39:

Be proud of who you are Mr afonja undecided

I don't play with sand.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Nnachiglobal:
How can you say that Nnamdi Kanu is stupid, I think you are BLIND

He is a lunatic, a bigot and an animal.

Infact he is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by vanbonattel: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

He is a lunatic, a bigot and an animal.

Infact he is a terrorist.

The thing really pained you, a bottle of poison can help you. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
vanbonattel:

The thing really pained you, a bottle of poison can help you. grin

I don't give a damn about a toothlessbulldog

Coz he was never a dog coz he has no teeth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Don Start Second Fight With Federal Government by kanubiafra: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't give a damn about a toothlessbulldog

Coz he was never a dog coz he has no teeth
proxy igbo see as kanu make you leave your tribe and made you start claiming igbo. lust to distabilise ipob. shame on you

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

O.5 Million Dollars Donation : Atiku Blast President Buhari / 2019: Kannywood Group Declares Support For Atiku / Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.