Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths (20758 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by lagdmark(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an unwise thing for me to do if I don't applaud him and his administration on needs that matters. What Osinbanjo just said is the unadulterated truth. Not that we are too young to rule Nigeria but we're too young to lead Nigerians. If a youth becomes our president today, it's clear that the youths of this country will use it to their own selfish advantage. Things will become worse beyond reasonable measure. Everyone will be striving for unnecessary attention and hitting up the polity without justifiable cause. Imagine Sowore playing on the sensitivity of well-meaning Nigerians by telling us to take it back. Please help me to ask him that what exactly are we taking back cuz the last time I check, we have no business in Aso Rock. It's even a privilege that Buhari is being considerate. With the way we all have abused his leadership, he should have ordered an executive order-09 preventing young Nigerians from ever governing Nigeria again. But the few integrity left in him wouldn't let him do. Passing a bill would have been the best idea but those senators in our legislative arm of government may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours!
Did you smoke ewedu leaves?, how old is French president, Austrian president etc.

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by observanc1: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Limitednow:
It's difficult to differentiate the difference between this government and the PDP.
PDP was far better
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by jmaine: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an unwise thing for me to do if I don't applaud him and his administration on needs that matters. What Osinbanjo just said is the unadulterated truth. Not that we are too young to rule Nigeria but we're too young to lead Nigerians. If a youth becomes our president today, it's clear that the youths of this country will use it to their own selfish advantage. Things will become worse beyond reasonable measure. Everyone will be striving for unnecessary attention and hitting up the polity without justifiable cause. Imagine Sowore playing on the sensitivity of well-meaning Nigerians by telling us to take it back. Please help me to ask him that what exactly are we taking back cuz the last time I check, we have no business in Aso Rock. It's even a privilege that Buhari is being considerate. With the way we all have abused his leadership, he should have ordered an executive order-09 preventing young Nigerians from ever governing Nigeria again. But the few integrity left in him wouldn't let him do. Passing a bill would have been the best idea but those senators in our legislative arm of government may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours!

Lovely sarcasm....People totally missed your thrust grin
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=virgoquin post=72486029][/quote]

Only one solution is all the youth coming together regardless of tribal and religious differences. Stand in one voice and banish these old politicians.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
lagdmark:

Did you smoke ewedu leaves?, how old is French president, Austrian president etc.

Canadian president too. How old were Gowon, Obasanjo, Even Buhari when they ruled by force as military men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by SOLUTION99(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
See the way you're talking to an elder state man. Thank God that I'm a man of integrity.
You elder state man
Mohammed forbid
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by CYPRIANOSI: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
the tomorrow is tomorrow that is tomorrow never ends
HisSexcellency:

Reading this rubbish you wrote just exploded how myopic and shallow you are. How daft can it get for you guys all in the name of supporting the lifeless one to power. we are the leaders of tomorrow , right? So what date is that tomorrow so the youths would look forward to it
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Kay25(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Can someone ask mr vp that when awolowo became the premier of western region he was 50 years of age abii?that's a shameful word coming out from the vp for all dis years we have had the older folks what have they done is it not to be using analog brain in a digital century as sowore said to solve problems.so painful vp uttered dis kind of statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by ibejichizzy: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!
ure just a camel in writing continue with ur rubbish from your today till tomorrow, please don't stop ooooo make sure u keep writing till u become d president of tomorrow. Mkpi
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by HeyCorleone(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!

To God who made me I've never seen such display of lunacy in all my life.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
see as these smelling mouth Yoruba idiot spoil market for that useless malam wey say he wan come back as presido. iklojkjhk
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
sarrki:

Am. Leader in my home
Which is what produce the products we have now

All of us must not be a political leader
eh! Who do you like this Sarrki?? It is well!
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Olorunnim: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
As much as I like this man, he just made a stupid statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!
@ the bolded...go to the nearest mirror, take a hard look at yourself...come back to read what you just wrote undecided

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Limitednow:
It's difficult to differentiate the difference between this government and the PDP.
They are bird of the same feathers
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wait pause we all know that even in the developed countries youths are not allow to be president but they are allowed other position in politics at least try it for us here also
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by uchman48(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
See the way you're talking to an elder state man. Thank God that I'm a man of integrity.
you are a stupid elder statesman
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!
There's no any senses in your write up I wanna asked you... how is the president of France?

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by mozona(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
what hurt me most is that the same shallow minded youth will vote them come 2019
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by SoNature(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an ernment may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours!

You are a disgrace to Nigeria!

Go and find out how old Gowon, Buhari and co were when they were leaders of this country

I spite on this comment
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by nduka84(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
This was the reason MKO abiola's daugther , dumped the APC. She complained that APC were not giving the youths opportunities to aspire to occupy political offices. It is also on record that APC had the most costliest nomination forms, in the just concluded primaries held across the country. APC is the biggest scam in Nigeria history. So what was the essence of signing the not too young to run bill, into law, By APC buhari led government. Only zombies keeps supporting this scam party.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fake Pastor.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by koolaid87: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s][s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!
[/s][/s]

Uncle Tom
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Hardamz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
virgoquin:
too much stupidity in one post.
which tomorrow are you talking about. is it the tomorrow have been hearing since I was in primary school
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by yinkeys(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Racoon:
What an insult.Guess Nigeria really needs the Jerry Rawlings solution.
This is the probably only way to cleanse this country,but Nigeria is a lot more complex than Ghana.
Our oppressors are bad men o
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by ChristineC: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!
YOu ARE A FAT PIGLET.

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
If Osibanjo Be Pastor Then I Be Saint..Pastor My Butt
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by carrascocity(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Limitednow:

[s]Oga we are in a democracy when you have the right to say what you like, this is not autocracy.[/s]

When you guys were insulting Jonathan did he go after you people?

Here NL will ban you for saying your mind. Ooo
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by neutrotoba(m): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!

I'm just shaking my head for you
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by johnyblaze20: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists / Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) / Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.