Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) (110513 Views)

Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by oloriLFC(f): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Looks like an hour glass
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Dinho20(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
YEAH

Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
lilmax:
ya its cool....but the question is does sense exist in her brain?

can you trust her with your son to teach him quadratic equations without bringing out the dumbness in herself when you put a ring on it?
Knowing quadratic equation isn't a yardstick of measuring intelligence. She could teach him from examples, BTW. grin

1 Like

Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by dominique(f): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Result of prolonged usage of girdles and waist trainers. Not healthy at all
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
She's got a very lovely shape
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Genniez(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eating my concoction rice and wandering what shape would be invoke after thin waist..before now is was shakira's waist..we are waiting
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
i find this disturbing. i love hard and rough sex, what if i am pounding her hard from back and the waist break? embarassed
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by bewla(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
The waist too thin nah.
Too much of everything is bad.
u sure say ur own no b d same
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Almunjid(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
depezee:
To fvck her just dey hungry me.
Be careful because her waist no strong 0oo e fit break. And when that happens, u don kill person b that 0oo. Lol

Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by tunary(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
depezee:
To fvck her just dey hungry me.
Your prick don dey rise just now? e quick o
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by tunary(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Almunjid:

Be careful because her waist no strong 0oo e fit break. And when that happens, u don kill person b that 0oo. Lol
LOL
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by OyinO: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Official Prostitution taken to a new level. Nonsense!
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by TissuePaper: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Not a bad shape tho
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Bsingle(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Another GOTV remote discovered.
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by technicallyrich(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
dominique:
Result of prolonged usage of girdles and waist trainers. Not healthy at all
she is uglee like tiwa ashewovage.
She is also dark blue like our brothers and sisters from the west.
Moove my thread to the front page
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
I saw someone like this in Paris early this year. E no get anything wey person no dey see overseas.
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
latsy:
By the time Nigeria gets updated on digital laws all these dumb internet celebrities
who objectifies women will start gfeelingnthe heat of lawsuits.
SMH
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by latsy: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?
Yes, to civilized people.
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
lilmax:

can you trust her with your son to teach him quadratic equations without bringing out the dumbness in herself when you put a ring on it?
I don't like men that think like thistongue
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by paix(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
kushercain:
Someone said scissors will cut her into two
And what did you say
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by lielbree: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
lilmax:

113 of the 161 first class graduates of Nigeria law school were women! All of the beautiful and sexy!
So Shut your stupìd women hating ašs up!
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by bercu: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
come to senegal
more than 70% of girls are like this naturally
though they are still primitive
but they are effortlessly tiny waisted
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
she looks Abnormal shocked
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
latsy:

Yes, to civilized people.
still made no sense angry
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by MrSensor(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
The waist too thin nah.
too much of everything is dangerous.
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by MrSensor(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
The waist too thin nah.
too much of everything is dangerous.
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by emperorblog(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
i think shes using extreme power belt
if u need one u can contact me
Re: Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) by candelahria(f): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is the work of a steel bone corset not just waist trainer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.