Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos (52362 Views)

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by observanc1: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
It has been reported that the man and his daughter died in the crash. Thankfully, his son didnt come to d stadium.
RIP to d dead.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Sunofgod(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Pilot error .
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by bujebudanu1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
embarassed
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by bujebudanu1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sunofgod:
Pilot error .

Engine error
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chai! all that billions, i hope he left his bank card with someone before the crash, i can bet my shiny brown ass he is not going to need his bank card were ever he is.

Am i Allowed to say vanity upon vanity? sad

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
zeanslim:
too bad, it would be hard for anyone to really survive this.

Of course there's no survivor. Any survivor would be praying for death by now.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Haggui: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Beehshorp:
Till now, no casualties have been announced, even those on board haven't been confirmed.
The club chairman, his daughter, two pilots and one unidentified individual have been confirmed to be in the crashed helicopter
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:

Ka-52 has Zvezda Ejection Seats. Now you know.

Ok...... Was his helicopter a ka-52?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by PrintBest: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
angry
johnstar:
I nor understand oo

Shey any body die ni

We juz dey hear crash fire

Dm die??
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by UNRULY(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by PrintBest: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
So sad
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Cindy08: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
If na nija now dem go say na witch
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by islandmoon: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
I'm with them in my prayers

meanwhile..
one Ibo girl is talking on the phone screaming, baby una yarddy!! I wonder what that means.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
All they had to do was to take the pubilc transport like everyone else.

I hope his wallet didn't burn too, did Anyone find his wallet? sad he is a billionaire!!

I suspect the people of Religion of piss.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by beekaymee(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eya...see fine aircraft... Went down like the club ratings grin
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Ike1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
Was PMB on board? May we hear good news soonest.

How could you imagine such...
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Men! that is hell. embarassed
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
johnstar:
I nor understand oo
Shey any body die ni

We juz dey hear crash fire

Dm die??
baba mater taya me tooooo.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Starke(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by thesicilian: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
omg a billionaire gone. its not easy to accumulate 1 million dollars not to talk of 1 billion dollars. i hate shit like these angry

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by lagdmark(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
davodyguy:

This just show how unreasonable some of ypou IPOB agitators are

No matter how much hatred you have for anyone, wishing them death is the was kind of expression.

I'm 100% sure you're a Christian and definitely attended a church today. Ask yourself did Jesus even wish death on his enemies? Did he not pray for their forgiveness?

The real problems of Nigeria are you guys who come from same place as Nnamdi Kanu
Why are you so pained and boiling who will soon die of heart attack control your anger
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by lagdmark(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
davodyguy:

No matter how much hatred you have for anyone, wishing them death is the was kind of expression.

I'm 100% sure you're a Christian and definitely attended a church today. Ask yourself did Jesus even wish death on his enemies? Did he not pray for their forgiveness?

The real problems of Nigeria are you guys who come from same place as Nnamdi Kanu
Why are you so pained and boiling who will soon die of heart attack control your anger, don't die for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by BENARI: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
davodyguy:

And now you think you're been reasonable with statements lìke the sentence you concluded your post with?

Everybody in Nigeria I've come to see think they know who or what Nigeria's problem is. Not your fault.
Keep Typing trash.

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
davodyguy:

Look at how you have concluded that they guy is ipob, sometimes I wonder if some of u guys make use of ur brain at all.

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Engine error
Engine error, pilot error how do you know? Has investigations started or concluded? Are you a member of NTSB?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by bujebudanu1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Engine error, pilot error how do you know? Has investigations started or concluded? Are you a member of NTSB?

Go to skysport.com
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Bizibi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
that is harsh
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by billyG(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
Foolish youths who wish Pmb dead has died b4 d year run out,who is next.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by ikwutasco(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
so sad
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by BigIyanga: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

See photos from the crash scene below;

Gist From Brainnews http://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-from-the-crash-scene-where-leicester-city-owners-helicopter-crashed-outside/
Not an helipcopter... h is not silent. Stop writing English with ur dialect. You may proceed now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Pele Is Dead / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.