Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos (52510 Views)

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
they should have press the eject button or use the parachute and escape.... when will lifeless clown inside Nigeria airforce1 suffer same fate
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
decatalyst:
A monumental blow to the club and football at large.

May their soul rest in peace.
D man was a gem. A great loss indeed
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Emily22(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
Was PMB on board? May we hear good news soonest.

Just imagine ur father was in that helicopter also.....
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
any Nigerian that wishes my president dead... it is his president that will die..
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Aluckiest(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
Amen oo
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by OEChika: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=72487871]

I don't think helicopters have ejectors .........[/quot
For curiosity sake, what's an Ejector please?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Ekaka1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
miqos02:
club chairman confirmed on board

By whom...there is no official report yet man
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
BigIyanga:

Not an helipcopter... h is not silent. Stop writing English with ur dialect. You may proceed now.

Must you insult me?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Chylo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Some people have said the juju they used to win the league in 2016 is now calling them back.

Me I dont know o.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=OEChika post=72491119][/quote]

A seat that propels out in emergency situations .......
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ekaka1:

Guardian, Telegraph & BBC

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Davidzy23(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
who else skipped the name or is it just me
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by linearity: 3:47am On Oct 29, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
One pastor will coma tell u it is the sin they commit

No bi that one I dey think self....

Food don done for yahoo boyz bi dis....small time all man go start to dey receive email from “Attorneys” representing his estate and millions and how they are looking for a trustworthy individual to keep the stash of money...they will quote his, the date of the crash, etc and even ask you to google it...all to lead the gullible into their trap.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by miqos02(m): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Ekaka1:

BBC sports confirmed since last nite
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by DavIkenna(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

See photos from the crash scene below;

Gist From Brainnews http://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-from-the-crash-scene-where-leicester-city-owners-helicopter-crashed-outside/

sad moment for the fans, families and football world at large. May their soul rest in good peace. Amen!
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
lalasticlala
was he the pilot?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Oduwils222(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Rip if any died
Five confirmed dead.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
was he the pilot?
leave me
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2018
davodyguy:

This just show how unreasonable some of ypou IPOB agitators are

No matter how much hatred you have for anyone, wishing them death is the was kind of expression.

I'm 100% sure you're a Christian and definitely attended a church today. Ask yourself did Jesus even wish death on his enemies? Did he not pray for their forgiveness?

The real problems of Nigeria are you guys who come from same place as Nnamdi Kanu

And cutting loose of your biggest and realest problems, will always be the prudent thing to do. Ain't it?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

leave me
why you come resemble one witch for my village?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by BetterWorld100: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Do you want a well-equipped and furnished hall for your corporate meetings at an affordable rate in the heart of Abuja? Call 08020889369 for more info.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by BigIyanga: 3:06am On Oct 30, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Must you insult me?
Where is the insult?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos by MChaze25(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I don't think helicopters have ejectors .........
They should abeg....

Very bad of helicopters not to have them.
Even if it's from the doors...
If not, it's a risky air transporter we can avoid to stay alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die / Real Madrid Player Salaries 2017-18 (contract Details Revealed) / Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.