Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (54304 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance / Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Who's this one again?
ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION

2 Likes

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by adetem(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mmmmmm stew shocked shocked shocked

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by ComeAndobo: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
just walking by
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
so what do we do with this one na?
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by arabbunkum: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's finished
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
This one na ASHAWO with emblem

2 Likes

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Dantedasz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is this a good example to her children?

1 Like

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Fabkilz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is she married or single?

1 Like

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
four kids?
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please people correct me if I'm wrong.
Am I the only one feeling is not necessary for ladies to pose with a butt view. I feel it's low class, ridiculous and small-minded. Be you who.
You must not show your butt to slay. What does that really mean anyway?? I need this answer pls.

You can never see the likes of Chimamanda(hope I got the name spelling) do that.
Like I said correct me if I'm wrong. My opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by esosuo2: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
op so dis one is oyinbo abi undecided ?
dis one that have old never still realize still sampling those thick fatty yansh with spots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rebuke:
Smh. How do these ladies reason? Why dis so much display of nudity these days?

I thank God for my late mum. Imagine growing up to see yhur mother all over the net half unclad.

Shameless generation, this aspect of our life style sucks and I wish this never existed during my time. I just don't wanna say I regret being part of this generation. Head bowed, walks outa thread
The society is changing accept or watch them roll in another generation of mannerless Africans but again are we really the harbinger of all that’s left of morality ? I doubt .
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how bum bum' be like Cotonou meatpie...... angry
cheesy badt guy !!
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
Please people correct me if I'm wrong.
Am I the only one feeling is not necessary for ladies to pose with a butt view. I feel it's low class, ridiculous and small-minded. Be you who.
You must not show your butt to slay. What does that really mean anyway?? I need this answer pls.

You can never see the likes of Chimamanda(hope I got the name spelling) do that.
Like I said correct me if I'm wrong. My opinion.
Everyone can’t be Mrs Adichie and she can’t everyone out their.
The changing dynamics in the society is what you’ll always see when a society becomes acculturated. So whatever value system you’re running with always have it at the back of your mind that the world is always changing and you either accept or remain where you are. There is no crime being different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by King44(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iyanma!! what is this that looks like soured milk

1 Like

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Truckpusher:
Everyone can’t be Mrs Adichie and she can’t everyone out their.
The changing dynamics in the society is what you’ll always see when a society becomes acculturated. So whatever value system you’re running with always have it at the back of your mind that the world is always changing and you either accept or remain where you are. There is no crime being different.
Yeah offcourse u re right people re different. But i still believe is only the small-minded do dat butt pose. Ain't saying it's bad neither am I condemning it. By the way i have a lot of friends that do it.
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by khvnggift(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Her life. Her ass. Her problem .
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
Yeah offcourse u re right people re different. But i still believe is only the small-minded do dat butt pose. I ain't saying it's bad neither am I condemning it. By the way i have a lot of friends that do it.
Its a societal shift from what is acceptable and what’s not but again , what’s really acceptable and who decides for the next man?
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by OyinO: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Complete rubbish of a rubbished generation! Only Pan Afrakanism can save Afraka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Sleekfun: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hi Lynda, good you still looking pretty as before, how is ur first daughter, shot out from GOSHEN HAIR PLACE FALOMO 2005. back then when Actor, James and Michael run the hair show that you visit . Its Michael here ... 08026320137
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
see are like stocked fish Opkoroko
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Vivuch: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
What's Oyibo about her? Is it the blond wig?
she's marrying a white man. Her husband is from Croatia
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is this shameless exposure of dimpled buttocks supposed to be sexy? After 4 children! Madam you're not showing a good example to your children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rebuke:
Smh. How do these ladies reason? Why dis so much display of nudity these days?

I thank God for my late mum. Imagine growing up to see yhur mother all over the net half unclad.

Shameless generation, this aspect of our life style sucks and I wish this never existed during my time. I just don't wanna say I regret being part of this generation. Head bowed, walks outa thread

No matter how you feel bad, this generation is FAR better, prosperous, resourceful, imaginative and peaceful than previous generations. Besides, if this generation is that bad, what does it say on the generation that raised it?

@Topic: After four kids, she looks good. kiss
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by teepha: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
What's Oyibo about her? Is it the blond wig?
Oyinbo wives...meaning they are married to oyinbo.. Their husbands are the oyinbo not the ladies
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abeg carry dis pimples nyash commot for road.

Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by movetoca: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
What's inside that pot belly, the 5th child or fibroid? shocked

Why's she hiding it?

Why is no one paying any attention to her?

Why did I open this thread?

*spits angry
Hahahaha You are a very funny dude. I swear to God
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by elizabeth147(f): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Someone Wife Is Like Dis?
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Henri8: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Where the oyibo dey?
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
What's Wrong With Ladies Of This Days? This Is A Used Up Asset For God Sake.
Re: Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) by Chuxz311(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
wink something dey there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures / ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.