Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Election Promises Are Fulfilled. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Promises Are Fulfilled. (989 Views)

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / Gej Lists Of Promises Are As Long As The List Of Disappointments- Fashola Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Promises Are Fulfilled. by ubamu2029: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2007
meal for election.

make your selection

Re: Election Promises Are Fulfilled. by applec: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2007
yes i agree with you, all Nigerians should come and vote for credible leaders not minding the party but rather the personality and integrity of the person invovled.God save Nigeria from the hands of fraudulent and killer politicians who will stop at nothing to eliminate all oppositions.
Re: Election Promises Are Fulfilled. by segoye2(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Thread Author,

Well, I read your post and though at the looking at the caption, I was dame angry, but I discovered is a food of thought.

You are dame right. Just like the man on bike, with all the meats, same is our greedy politicians. I still advice people vote but with their cap of reasoning on. Meanwhile, if you leave in places where there is high level of might-be-crisis or fight, please, seat at home, don't go nowhere, Is selection time, so, just wait for the result.

Cheers Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Candidates, Not Party / Policemen Vow To Begin Strike Today / How Do You Experience Election In You Sates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.