Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' (43304 Views)

2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by teejay167(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
THE CONCLUDING PART OF THE STORY.

He lost his mind; he became crazy without God, he was helpless because he refused to listen to the warning from the Lord,” he said.   According to Bishop, God’s dominion is everlasting to everlasting and His kingdom is from generation to generation.  “ Politicians are not extraordinary people, they only have grace, if they don’t harken to this warning of the Lord they will suffer disgrace.  “Too many arrogant foes, who pose to own this nation, be warned because the day of God’s judgement is here. “ God enthrones kings and removes kings,” he added.  Oyedepo cursed the killers of  the First Class Chief in Kaduna State, the Agom Adara, His Royal Highness Maiwada Galadima, who was kidnapped and later found dead. He described those behind the cruel act as enemies of humanity and the Almighty God.  “All those involved in the killing of Galadima and his aides! Their generation will be forgotten. Everyone of the perpetrators they will end up in shame. “Everyone that won’t let the Church rest. Everyone that won’t let the nation rest. Their rest is taken from them. (1 Chronicles 20:12,23-24). In the name of Jesus, this gangup against the nation will fail. “I have said it before, if you are not angry with the wicked, you are wicked. God is angry with the wicked everyday,” he said.  Oyedepo enjoined Christians be involved in fostering the present revival of the nation by God through their prayers and evangelism, saying that they are entitled to rewards from the Lord. The Church had embarked on seven days prayer and fasting for the nation, which ended on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by BabaAduras: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Firstly, he has no four jets anywhere. Then free parking must be something out of your dark mind for winners operates a hanger for his jet right at the ariport. It requires no concession to operate your personal hanger. The same hanger is also used by Papa Adeboye because it is large enough to accommodate more than one aircraft

There is no half measure with winners. An individual made the hanger available, according to the story by somebody here... WM on that aircraft means world mission

Check your facts. He had four jets, he sold 2 off ( 2016) when free parking was taken off the table.

For free parking and Import duty concession check The 2016 Senate Report on Concession , you will see your Pastorprenuer mentioned.

Stop following blindly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by hahn(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
TongueFaces:

I'm not a christian, I don't care if Jesus and God are gay just like prophet Muhammad and Allah

Why do you see a child rapist who abducted a 6yr old girl and rape her at the age of 9 as holly?

Lol. I am neither Christian or Muslim either. I was just enjoying your memes grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by hazardneymar: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
The analysis one can make with the events of this year is that, to some people, a Fulani man is not a jihadist if he has dollars to throw around. But all other prudent Fulani men without free dollars and private jets are all jihadists.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by BabaAduras: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Firstly, he has no four jets anywhere. Then free parking must be something out of your dark mind for winners operates a hanger for his jet right at the ariport. It requires no concession to operate your personal hanger. The same hanger is also used by Papa Adeboye because it is large enough to accommodate more than one aircraft

There is no half measure with winners. An individual made the hanger available, according to the story by somebody here... WM on that aircraft means world mission

Which nameless individual owns hangar at all the airports in Nigeria? Even when you own hangar at the Airport you still have to pay (like rent) because the Airports belongs to the government. My friend, the nameless individual was the government of GEJ.

You failed to talk about Islamization. If "Oledepo" is worried about Islamization, why is he supporting Atiku?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
I don't know where you saw the nameless person you are harping about. I statedb that somebody from the church made the hanger possible ... Paid for it to be constructed.

You don't need to own hanger everywhere you have an airport , please. That would mean having hanger everywhere you fly into in the world.
An hanger is not just where you park but also where maintenance is carried out.

As for Islamization, you can't compare Atiku and Buhari. Atiku won't thread the path of Buhari because he is first a businessman with heavy investment down south ... It is like asking Dangote to Islamize Nigeria. Buhari agenda is narrow because he has notthing to lose from a crisis ridden Nigeria. As a matter of fact, his cows will have more grassland if there is crisis .

Both candidates might be Muslims but one is a well known moderate and liberal muslim with southern wives with families, friends and relatives down south. He won't know peace within his own house should he htread that path

BabaAduras:

Which nameless individual owns hangar at all the airports in Nigeria? Even when you own hangar at the Airport you still have to pay (like rent) because the Airports belongs to the government. My friend, the nameless individual was the government of GEJ.

You failed to talk about Islamization. If "Oledepo" is worried about Islamization, why is he supporting Atiku?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
BabaAduras:

Check your facts. He had four jets, he sold 2 off ( 2016) when free parking was taken off the table.

For free parking and Import duty concession check The 2016 Senate Report on Concession , you will see your Pastorprenuer mentioned.

Stop following blindly.

This is what you need to stop your ignorance from being cancerous ... Every aircraft has always been replaced. WM has never owned two at a time.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
BabaAduras:

Stop following blindly.

Ignorance is never something to be boastful about.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
A man of Bishoo Oyedepo standing needs no cent from any man in earth to speak his conviction. In any currency of the word he needs money he will have it without sweat.

datribune:
No more dollars to share. All that is left is fear-mongering.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by datribune: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
A man of Bishoo Oyedepo standing needs no cent from any man in earth to speak his conviction. In any currency of the word he needs money he will have it without sweat.

Keep deceiving urself. d more they have, d more they want. Shior!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
datribune:

More

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
datribune:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
datribune:

Want more?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
datribune:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by datribune: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=Nodogragra4me post=72517214][/quote]

Are these photos of his personal wealth or that of d church's wealth?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by desiredhome: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Glink2018:

It is a propaganda as long as none of your loved ones has been killed.

May your loved ones taste such kaduna propaganda .

The worst thing that can happen to a man is self deceit, you keep blaming others for your woes when you are not doing the right thing, Love is what Christianity is all about, the same people selling hatred from the pulpit for their selfish interest and you are buying in ignorant, when the result comes you will look for someone to blame while the pastorprenour will fly in their private jets to their foreign homes while you perish in the shithole.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
datribune:

Are these photos of his personal wealth or that of d church's wealth?

Get your answer and many more from here

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by datribune: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Get your answer and many more from here

Nice try. It appears even you don't know d answer. Are those Oyedepo's properties or d church's properties. Simple question.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by datribune: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Glink2018:

It is a propaganda as long as none of your loved ones has been killed.

May your loved ones taste such kaduna propaganda .

Read ur comment & feel sorry for urself. Wishing ill-will to someone airing his opinion. What do u know about Kaduna crisis?. Do u think it's a one-sided affair where d Christians ar d good ones & d Muslims, d bad ones. Both sides are killing themselves & it's condemnable. I'm a Christian but do not subscribe to preaching incitement frm d pulpit. I've lived & worked in Kaduna before. Two of my brothers & their families are currently living in Kaduna & even own properties there. They even attend living faith Church in Barnawa Kaduna but d truth has to be told. Oyedepo should start behaving like a Pastor & not a PDP politician heating heating up d polity unnecessarily. He knows that no one can Islamize or Christianize Nigeria. We criticize Muslim Clerics for incitement, all d time. He needs to tone down or many would start dismissing his preachings as mere PDP rants & talking points.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:56am On Oct 30, 2018
I want you to find out for yourself. If you want to know anything about Nigeria's presidency , you go to the constitution. I just directed you to where you can find more than your ask for. However, to help you answer your questions, it is the ministry that owns everything.,

datribune:

Nice try. It appears even you don't know d answer. Are those Oyedepo's properties or d church's properties. Simple question.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by datribune: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
I want you to find out for yourself. If you want to know anything about Nigeria's presidency , you go to the constitution. I just directed you to where you can find more than your ask for. However, to help you answer your questions, it is the ministry that owns everything.,

Keep deceiving urself. Even u do not know d diving line between Oyedepo's wealth & d church's wealth, hence u can't giv a direct answer as to who owes what. Smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by datribune: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
teejay167:
THE CONCLUDING PART OF THE STORY.

He lost his mind; he became crazy without God, he was helpless because he refused to listen to the warning from the Lord,” he said.   According to Bishop, God’s dominion is everlasting to everlasting and His kingdom is from generation to generation.  “ Politicians are not extraordinary people, they only have grace, if they don’t harken to this warning of the Lord they will suffer disgrace.  “Too many arrogant foes, who pose to own this nation, be warned because the day of God’s judgement is here. “ God enthrones kings and removes kings,” he added.  Oyedepo cursed the killers of  the First Class Chief in Kaduna State, the Agom Adara, His Royal Highness Maiwada Galadima, who was kidnapped and later found dead. He described those behind the cruel act as enemies of humanity and the Almighty God.  “All those involved in the killing of Galadima and his aides! Their generation will be forgotten. Everyone of the perpetrators they will end up in shame. “Everyone that won’t let the Church rest. Everyone that won’t let the nation rest. Their rest is taken from them. (1 Chronicles 20:12,23-24). In the name of Jesus, this gangup against the nation will fail. “I have said it before, if you are not angry with the wicked, you are wicked. God is angry with the wicked everyday,” he said.  Oyedepo enjoined Christians be involved in fostering the present revival of the nation by God through their prayers and evangelism, saying that they are entitled to rewards from the Lord. The Church had embarked on seven days prayer and fasting for the nation, which ended on Sunday.

But Oyedepo is happy with d Ota cultist whose wickedness is reknown nah.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don't know even though I have the entire structure of the church spelt out in the operating manual of the church. You imagine they gave me the manual for free? I bought it because I wanted to know what is what were I worship.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. I don't like to assume that it is so .... If you only had checked the pictures of those aircraft I posted and actually understand grammar and the wordings attached to them , you would have not bothered to asked me such an unintelligent question.

Lowlifes like you go about chanting four jets like mentally deranged chsracters. He owns four jets. I just went for records rather than be pedestrian like yourself and carry unverified stories and peddle assumptions as my very best knowledge of isuues.

datribune:

Keep deceiving urself. Even u do not know d diving line between Oyedepo's wealth & d church's wealth, hence u can't giv a direct answer as to who owes what. Smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
BabaAduras:

Ekpa come oooo God has done it ... See those structures like tents at the background? They are called hangers. It is just another name for garage. Does it look like it a big deal requiring concessions. .... In case you don't know the meaning of concession in government business ,it is simply an arrangement where government contract the running of her enterprises to selected corporate outFits, for profitability.

Nigeria cncessioned the operation of Mma to babalakin runner outfit .. the operation oooo. No be hanger . Government does construct hanger for individual. You pay when you park at any airport any where in the world ..

Government came up under this government that you can only carry certain numbers of persons for free. Beyond that you paid like you run a charter service

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Glink2018(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2018
desiredhome:

The worst thing that can happen to a man is self deceit, you keep blaming others for your woes when you are not doing the right thing, Love is what Christianity is all about, the same people selling hatred from the pulpit for their selfish interest and you are buying in ignorant, when the result comes you will look for someone to blame while the pastorprenour will fly in their private jets to their foreign homes while you perish in the shithole.
keep deceiving yourself

You will definitely perish In shithole without remedy...
Ijn. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by desiredhome: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Glink2018:

You will definitely perish In shithole without remedy...
Ijn. Amen

Shot up, are you not dying already? why complaining? You brainwashed fools, seek the truth and set yourself free from your mental slavery
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by orisa37: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
With Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Oyakilome, Adeboye, Onaiyekan, Nicholas, Kukah, Kumuyi, Bakare, Oritsajafor etc, Nigeria is safe from fire burning with sulfur
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by Glink2018(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
desiredhome:

Shot up, are you not dying already? why complaining? You brainwashed fools, seek the truth and set yourself free from your mental slavery

Daft and dunce , unrepented tomfoolery, we wanted to speak sense to your head and you are stiff-necked,. The time of your perishing is coming soon without remedy. ....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by desiredhome: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Glink2018:

Daft and dunce , unrepented tomfoolery, we wanted to speak sense to your head and you are stiff-necked,. The time of your perishing is coming soon without remedy. ....

look who want speak sense, do you even have sense? Zombie dey get sense? Pastor ass leaker like you, Remain in your slavery that's what fits you, or repent before it's too late. na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by orisa37: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
OBJ would not have earned a Phd.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' by orisa37: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.