Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Is My Son Not Contented With Exclusive Breastfeeding ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is My Son Not Contented With Exclusive Breastfeeding ? (542 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / 4 Reasons Why You Are Not Contented With What You Have / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Son Not Contented With Exclusive Breastfeeding ? by OMOTOWO(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
For the past one month now,I expect my son to get bigger but he is becoming like me(lepa) but this is a boy that weighed 4kg at birth.He is 5 months old and he is on exclusive breastfeeding .We discovered that nowadays that he sucks his fingers a lot and put anything he lays his hand on into his mouth.All these leave us to worry may be he is tired of breastfeeding alone .And besides,he likes breastfeeding every time and after being fed ,he start cyring and making moves to suck again .Please,I want him chubby and I don't want him to be too slim like me .Can we start giving him all these tinned formulae or what is it called ?If yes,can you tell me which is the best for a 5-month old baby ?I mean the one that can change his weight .Lest I forget ,he weighed 4kg at birth and he is still 6.8 kg at five months!!!
Re: Is My Son Not Contented With Exclusive Breastfeeding ? by akraym(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
OMOTOWO

sup pally, how can i contact you in regards to receiving games from you
Re: Is My Son Not Contented With Exclusive Breastfeeding ? by OMOTOWO(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
akraym:
OMOTOWO

sup pally, how can i contact you in regards to receiving games from you
whatsapp 0 7 051 41 eight 7 8 sixth

(1) (Reply)

Sensual Massage / 8 Surprising Ways To Manage High Blood Sugar Level Naturally / Can Women Get Pregnant From Anal Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.