Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (82027 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Samsung, MTN Donates 500 Units Of Galaxy A2 Core Devices To FG (photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by jumpandpas(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
wirinet:

I would be shocked if the Israeli government supports and fund a rebel (Nigeria would say a terrorist group) to undermine the security of the country. I honestly don't know what they hope to gain. Israel gains far more from Nigeria than Nigeria gains from Israel. There are numerous Israeli companies doing business in Nigeria and virtually no Nigerian company doing business in Israel. Nigeria has many allies in Africa while Israel virtually has no allies in Africa.

Will Israel sponsor military invasion of Nigeria? How exactly can Israel help in the creation of a secessionist state from nigeria?

I think the Nigerian government should invite the Israeli ambassador to come and explain why and how they are providing platform for a fugitive in Nigeria to be making treats against the country.

When USA discovered that Osama is in Pakistan, they went after him and killed him.

Since your government has discovered where Nnamdi Kanu is, what's holding them from going after him in Isreal?

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by IkpuMmadu: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided

They have defeated them over and over and over again

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided
do you really mean ARAB NATIONS, does it mean that Nigeria is an Islamic Republic?

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
wirinet:

I would be shocked if the Israeli government supports and fund a rebel (Nigeria would say a terrorist group) to undermine the security of the country. I honestly don't know what they hope to gain. Israel gains far more from Nigeria than Nigeria gains from Israel. There are numerous Israeli companies doing business in Nigeria and virtually no Nigerian company doing business in Israel. Nigeria has many allies in Africa while Israel virtually has no allies in Africa.

Will Israel sponsor military invasion of Nigeria? How exactly can Israel help in the creation of a secessionist state from nigeria?

I think the Nigerian government should invite the Israeli ambassador to come and explain why and how they are providing platform for a fugitive in Nigeria to be making treats against the country.
exactly my point. its not that easy. Take a look a look at north korea, if its trumps(americas) will the asian nation would have been wiped out... For kanu to be using israel as back is not proper at all

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by brown116: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ray97:
I wonder o. Or even russia.. Truth be told israeli government dosent have a hand in this. Supporting ipob against federal republic of nigeria is a big gamble...i'l advice ipob to do more research. Isreal dosent or cannot control the affairs of nigeria(yes they can sanction us but there wont make decisions 4 us) If isreal wants to support ipob or igbo sessesion they wont be talking to kanu... They'll be talking to people like ohaneze and the chiefs..
ohaneze? u re big fool, ur olodo pass buhari own.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by banom(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

When USA discovered that Osama is in Pakistan, they went after him and killed him.

Since your government has discovered where Nnamdi Kanu is, what's holding them from going after him in Isreal?

Bro you made my night with this your reply . please what's your beer brand ? . hehehe Nigerian government oya do the needful like America did.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Malawian(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
Only weapons we need, we are the ones to do you guys the thing ourselves.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Coloradvantage:
ohaneze and the chiefs, bros you be analogue thinker o. you think say na community meeting wey dem go d quote proverbs and deliberate on a 30munite issue for 3 hours we d talk here? don't underate Kanu he is the face of the movement and has followership which make him powerful . anyone will talk with him first. not some ohaneze and chiefs .
for staters ohaneze is globally recognised (even though u claim it has been compromised). Secondly. Israel as a nation cannot force nigeria(another nation) to do nothing. It happnd in vietnam u.s.a supported southern vietnam and they stil lost the fight.. I'm not against anybodies attempt to sessied its the way u go about it that am worried about

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

lol this one u are comparing kanu and bin laden like this are u trying to say kanu is a terrorist.. Hope u knw america sneacked into pakistan killed the dude and sneacked back to a friendly nations airspace

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
brown116:
ohaneze? u re big fool, ur olodo pass buhari own.
lol baba... U dont have to be abusive u knw that right

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Malawian(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Very soon, you guys will continue this your one Nigeria without Igboland ( every inch of it) and other willing friends of the Igbos. After all, the areas in question is less than 1/10th of Nigeria's landmass.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please who help me see JACK,my dog?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by nijabazaar: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
wirinet:

I think Buhari should send Python Dance to Israel....
This is an insult. If Buhari is worth his salt, he should attack Isreal NOW.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by nijabazaar: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

I wonder oo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by brown116: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ray97:
lol baba... U dont have to be abusive u knw that right
OK I'm sorry my guy.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
Which Arab nations? You mean the ones Israel defeated in just 6 days

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Turantula(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
This my muslim friend, your post sounds peacefully foolish

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2018

“I told them, that I want them to open Igweocha seaport, Port Harcourt,” Nnamdi Kanu, who leads the Indigenous People of Biafra, said in a message posted to Radio Biafra’s Facebook page on Sunday.

“I ask them to open Calabar seaport and Warri Seaport, I did this in writing and gave it to them, I told them to dredge River Niger, allow the direct international flight to Europe and USA from Enugu, Igweocha and Calabar airport.”

The Nigerian Government don't want the Igbos to progress. No International airport in Onitsha or Aba.

If only the Ohaneze Ndigbo, MASSOB, IPOB, south East governors, senators can work together...In less than 2 years, Biafra would be a reality. Nnamdi Kanu can't pull this off all alone.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by kernel001: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Malawian:
Very soon, you guys will continue this your one Nigeria without Igboland ( every inch of it) and other willing friends of the Igbos. After all, the areas in question is less than 1/10th of Nigeria's landmass.

Isn't land mass, but human resource, technologies and innovation that goes with the Igbos.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Ruddyman(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
But KANU is not in Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by phase1: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Booharri should send 'Savings' Buratai the python dancer to Isreal to go and bring Kanu's head. What is he waiting for?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Yazmin: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
But Gen. Ojukwu ran to Israel for help in 1967...El Zakzaky ran to and is still running to Iran for help to date ...Director is running to Israel again.

This is simply politics to score some points. Its outcome is a clear&predictable as a truck passing over the 2nd Niger bridge tonight.

I bet you that the Israeli ambassador to Naija and Naija's ambassador to Israel are currently playing scarbble online having a laugh over our level of comprehension.

Biafra now or never...Free Al Zakzaky. ...Sai Baba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by fuckipobs: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
G
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
The Arab nations they’ve beaten blackand blue despite being a nation with the smallest land mass ?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by ogtavia(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:

Arab nation you say?? I know you shat your pants while typing this. Arab nations no go send you. Worst worst, they help you with militants and mercenaries..

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:

Sharap, which Arab nation grin cheesy
Is it lifeless Iran abi na Saudi Arabia?
Don't worry, we'll grant u temporary refugee visa when it starts. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by teresafaith: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Igbo leaders should caution their Mazi, he's really gambling with you guys future in Nigeria, for fvck sake this guy is a British, if this nonsense he's agitating for doesn't work out, he'll go back to his original country and leave you mumus to suffer for it.

All I know is that, my family and I will not be affected with this madness

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
df
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Awoo88: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
Which Arab nation? Not that Israel have time to play senseless game with Nigeria but if it happens, those Arad will not raise one single finger.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is like the pregnancy and the baby is a god. Nothing you can do to abort such baby, nothing on earth.

When he returns he will be so powerful and God almighty will once again perform wonders as of old. We are yet to know our true identity

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by ogtavia(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yazmin:
But Gen. Ojukwu ran to Israel for help in 1967...El Zakzaky ran to and is still running to Iran for help to date ...Director is running to Israel again.

This is simply politics to score some points. Its outcome is a clear&predictable as a truck passing over the 2nd Niger bridge tonight.

I bet you that the Israeli ambassador to Naija and Naija's ambassador to Israel are currently playing scarbble online having a laugh over our level of comprehension.

Biafra now or never...Free Al Zakzaky. ...Sai Baba!
Ojukwu ran like a coward. A glory greater than Mandela's awaited him if only he could stand the momentary arrest. If the Nigerian government had killed Ojukwu then, probably Nigeria would have ceased existing by now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
PLEASE I am more interested in LAI MOHAMMED launching his missile

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.