Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (81989 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Samsung, MTN Donates 500 Units Of Galaxy A2 Core Devices To FG (photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by IrokoOluwere: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided
You get time sha .
Leave these people . Let them be saying trash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Lokoyen(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
vanbonattel:

Finally, Nigeria don buy market. cool

Israel don’t fight worthless battles bro.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
teresafaith:
Igbo leaders should caution their Mazi, he's really gambling with you guys future in Nigeria, for fvck sake this guy is a British, if this nonsense he's agitating for doesn't work out, he'll go back to his original country and leave you mumus to suffer for it.

All I know is that, my family and I will not be affected with this madness
Are you PEOPLE now afraid.
Thought you Guys berated him

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Himmler: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided
Lol, which yeye Arab nations? The ones that Israel has defeated over an over again anytime they fought?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Lokoyen(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:

Arab ke!

You didn’t mention Russia and China

Besides Israel don’t fight worthless battles.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by realvikash: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ray97:
lol this one u are comparing kanu and bin laden like this are u trying to say kanu is a terrorist.. Hope u knw america snicked into pakistan killed the dude and snicked back to a friendly nations airspace
Bros it's Sneaked.
Thank Yo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ray97:
I wonder o. Or even russia.. Truth be told israeli government dosent have a hand in this. Supporting ipob against federal republic of nigeria is a big gamble...i'l advice ipob to do more research. Isreal dosent or cannot control the affairs of nigeria(yes they can sanction us but there wont make decisions 4 us) If isreal wants to support ipob or igbo sessesion they wont be talking to kanu... They'll be talking to people like ohaneze and the chiefs..

who the furck is ohaneze?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by mrkings84(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is threatenin......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Scam. Wats d tv name

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
AskProf:

Read about the Six-Day War, also known as the Arab-Israeli War of June 1967.

That was 1967, warfare has changed... Iran will turn Israel to dust.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by BabaO2: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

All your Arab nations put together can't defeat Isreal.
stop dropping name, ipob representative is just wasting money appearing on Israelis TV, Nnamdi Kanu is not half knowledgeable about world politics, it is not gragra and insults that is inherent in him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yazmin:
But Gen. Ojukwu ran to Israel for help in 1967...El Zakzaky ran to and is still running to Iran for help to date ...Director is running to Israel again.

This is simply politics to score some points. Its outcome is a clear&predictable as a truck passing over the 2nd Niger bridge tonight.

I bet you that the Israeli ambassador to Naija and Naija's ambassador to Israel are currently playing scarbble online having a laugh over our level of comprehension.

Biafra now or never...Free Al Zakzaky. ...Sai Baba!

I know your skull is empty but let me help you a bit, during the civil war(1967-1970), Israel was fighting wars on multiple fronts hence couldn't render much help to Biafrans, when did Ojukwu now went to beg them for support?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by fablani(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
the great son of Igbo land. we are behind you. God bless Isreal

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by olajide8(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
dainformant:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was featured earlier today on Israel National TV, where he spoke against his arrest, incarceration and issues with the federal government.

The IPOB leader also spoke on the group's demand which is freedom and breakaway from the country Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu said the Nigerian government spurned the demands he made after he was released from prison over a year ago.

“I told them, that I want them to open Igweocha seaport, Port Harcourt,” Nnamdi Kanu, who leads the Indigenous People of Biafra, said in a message posted to Radio Biafra’s Facebook page on Sunday.

“I ask them to open Calabar seaport and Warri Seaport, I did this in writing and gave it to them, I told them to dredge River Niger, allow the direct international flight to Europe and USA from Enugu, Igweocha and Calabar airport.”

Kanu said he also demanded the release of former Nigerian security adviser Sambo Dasuki and the leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and the investigation of “the mass murder of IPOB family members at Onitcha, Nkpor, Aba, Enugu, Igweocha, Umahia and Asaba.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nnamdi-kanu-featured-on-israeli-national-tv-reveals-what-he-told-fg.html

See this born liar- shameful

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bizhop01: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Help I can't read what the write in this photo, the might tag kanu is a thief

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
AK481:
Heart attacks for biafraexposed

Israel has everything to gain and nothing to loose supporting Kanu and ipob and Biafra cause

Remember we warned buhari to restrain from voting against Israel during the vote for state if Palestinian but buhari placed religion against national interest
Exactly the problem with the Northern oligarchs with strong Islamic culture.
They forgot that national interest is far way bigger than religious politics for an ancient problem in the Middle East and the entire nation of Christendom .
The Nigerian leadership is a big problem.
Imagine an Israeli issue that the whole world is playing politics with yet Buhari walked straight into direct confrontation with agents of destabilization.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lai mohamed should not waste any time,lets attack isreal now and level it to the ground.
We are the giant of africa and nigeria is feared in the world.
Is either isreal appologise or will level the country to the ground.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Xander85: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Malawian:

Only weapons we need, we are the ones to do you guys the thing ourselves.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Schro4real: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Don't believe any of this news unless a video of KANU giving a speech is posted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by velocity25(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
what a bad week for zombies and afonjas

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas yarimo Gotv butterflyleo modath shukuokukobambi cilicmarin sarrki

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by AK481(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ray97:
I wonder o. Or even russia.. Truth be told israeli government dosent have a hand in this. Supporting ipob against federal republic of nigeria is a big gamble...i'l advice ipob to do more research. Isreal dosent or cannot control the affairs of nigeria(yes they can sanction us but there wont make decisions 4 us) If isreal wants to support ipob or igbo sessesion they wont be talking to kanu... They'll be talking to people like ohaneze and the chiefs..

Israel has a strong ally tied in blood.

Guess the country?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nnachiglobal(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
All this people that are talking against Nnamdi Kanu should be careful to avoid thunder from Chukwuokike Abiama.... embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by okenwaa(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

When USA discovered that Osama is in Pakistan, they went after him and killed him.

Since your government has discovered where Nnamdi Kanu is, what's holding them from going after him in Isreal?

Abi ooo grin

Since the proscribed IPOB a terrorist group, they should go after their leader naa

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Malawian(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
kernel001:

Isn't land mass, but human resource, technologies and innovation that goes with the Igbos.
The remaining areas should find their own human resources, technology and whatever and continue their one Nigeria within the remaining 9/10th of the Landmass. No dispute.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
...but they said he's not in Israel :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by showafrica(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE I am more interested in LAI MOHAMMED launching his missile

Me too, can someone tell him to lunch the rocket he promised us, NK is sited

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Chukazu: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
vanbonattel:

Oil is a strong international commodity now. It can make countries think upside down.

Which oil?... Israel is into massive oil and Gas Discovery. Is even into export already

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by almarthins(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
vanbonattel:

You must be very afraid now? grin

Why should we?
Isreal wey dey fear Iran, dem attempt to use america take enter iran but e no work.
Today's isreal are criminals killing innocent people in the name of God. After all dem Jesus

Dem dey deny say KANU no dey isreal, Gods children don't tell lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
Lol

Though Israel can never invade Nigeria, but let's just say it happened, believe me most of the Arab nations won't do anything about it. Saudi Arabia and Egypt are both strong ally to Israel, so is it for Tunisia,Morocco, Yemen ,oman jordan and UAE.
The likes of Qatar are struggling with sanctions and don't ever forget the USA angle when you talk of Israel.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
vanbonattel:

You think isreal dey forbid oil Wells, Wetin the Arab nation fit do Israel since 1948?

What makes Israeli strong are allied countries

Leave Israeli to ordinary Pakistan without interference and watch it turn to ashes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
whitebeard:
time for,russia and Iran to destroy Israel once and for all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by AK481(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
wirinet:

I would be shocked if the Israeli government supports and fund a rebel (Nigeria would say a terrorist group) to undermine the security of the country. I honestly don't know what they hope to gain. Israel gains far more from Nigeria than Nigeria gains from Israel. There are numerous Israeli companies doing business in Nigeria and virtually no Nigerian company doing business in Israel. Nigeria has many allies in Africa while Israel virtually has no allies in Africa.

Will Israel sponsor military invasion of Nigeria? How exactly can Israel help in the creation of a secessionist state from nigeria?

I think the Nigerian government should invite the Israeli ambassador to come and explain why and how they are providing platform for a fugitive in Nigeria to be making treats against the country.

The only thing Israel can gain from any country is to support their existence and right to live.

To support a Jewish state against Palestinian aggression .

Nigeria blew that up when it voted against Israel.

For Israeli comapnies operating in Nigeria... who looses if they leaves and establish in Ghana?

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.