Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,793 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (82333 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Samsung, MTN Donates 500 Units Of Galaxy A2 Core Devices To FG (photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 12:53am On Oct 29, 2018
una problem is not nigeria...una problem is your selfish elites....

dangote built streets and got consessions from the goverment...

why isnt innoson doing the same....??...fact of the matter is you are freakin greedy and with this mentality biafra will not work...you will only become a giant burden for africa.....

make una carry una wahala and leave africa completly....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 12:56am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

you say am inconsequential....but it was people like me that fought your biafra to the dust back then...dont underestimate the determination of others....
prove this to me or you remain silence for the rest of your life on issues that bothers on Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
prove this to me or you remain silence for the rest of your life on issues that bothers on Biafra.

i will not keep quiet solong you try to add my area to your rubbish biafra....i will fight you...i dont want to become biafran....period...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2018
nijabazaar:
I told them Netanyahu and MOSSAD is solely behind this guy.

Forget what the Israeli embassy is saying. Its just diplomatic lip gloss.

Isreal is Nnamdis bulwark
Make una go attack them nah

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided
What have the Arab nayio s bee doing since while Israel takes their land?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

i will not keep quiet solong you try to add my area to your rubbish biafra....i will fight you...i dont want to become biafran....period...
you are entitled to your opinion, it is one man one vote. Majority win that is the truth. I am also an ikwerre man and I believe in Biafra, does that mean you want to deny me the chance of making my own decision? I want to Biafran and I must vote period.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by anthony86(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2018
When Cameroonian Secceionist group ambazonia where found in Nigeria the where arrested and deported back straight to Cameroon, Nigerian government didn't invite them for a media talk, that is what international protocol should be. The intelligence that brought Nnamdi-kanu without a passport across Nigeria to isreal is no mean feat and can be likened to what mossad can do. Nigeria should be worried because Israelis are ruthless they will so distabilize Nigeria that every clan in Nigeria will be clamouring for secession to form their own independent country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

you are entitled to your opinion, it is one man one vote. Majority win that is the truth. I am also an ikwerre man and I believe in Biafra, does that mean you want to deny me the chance of making my own decision? I want to Biafran and I must vote period

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 1:17am On Oct 29, 2018
wirinet:

You were forced into a union, but you were given the opportunity to opt out of the union before independence, you refused. In fact you were the main proponent of One Nigeria. Once you lost out in the power play, you begin to scream bondage and biafra. In fact Awo insisted on a secession clause in the constitution, you (as represented by Zik) vehemently opposed. You have no right to complain now that things are so bad.
As I said push your governors, house members, senators to push for a secession clause in our constitution. The only other option is war.

United Nations cannot force a country to do anything, except the UN are prepared to invade a sovereign state.
Trump has even shown us that any agreement is just a piece of paper, and a country can pull out of any agreement it (or a new government)no longer believes in.
my brother you can not compare developed countries with developing country like Nigeria.. Dont use USA as am example again. What Trump can do and go Scott free Nigeria government may do it and never go Scott free. Nigeria still depend on this people (developed countries) especially USA for her survival. I dare Nigeria government to pull out of any agreement that has a significant status and see her become the enemy of the world. I dare Nigeria to pull out of UN and see her crumbled within 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:18am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
you are entitled to your opinion, it is one man one vote. Majority win that is the truth. I am also an ikwerre man and I believe in Biafra, does that mean you want to deny me the chance of making my own decision? I want to Biafran and I must vote period.

majority vote is not gonna work...you will just have another nigeria....why leave a nigeria and enter another nigeria....??

does that make sense to you....??...what makes you think i would agree with you in anything then when i already dont agree with you now....majority vote my foot....

what makes una think we will wait for una to develope biafra quick then....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2018
better concentrate on only south east....anything else is futile....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Starships4u(m): 1:22am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
Can we not involve isreal
bro yhu this scared
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Optional09: 1:22am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

Finally, Nigeria don buy market. cool

Hahahahha! I told them they called me a mad man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:22am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
my brother you can not compare developed countries with developing country like Nigeria.. Dont use USA as am example again. What Trump can do and go Scott free Nigeria government may do it and never go Scott free. Nigeria still depend on this people (developed countries) especially USA for her survival. I dare Nigeria government to pull out of any agreement that has a significant status and see her become the enemy of the world. I dare Nigeria to pull out of UN and see her crumbled within 5 years.

i see you like talkin nonesense...maybe you think you are talkin on radio biafra....

not all of us listen to radio biafra....keep that in mind when saying stuff....

even america wan leave uno....big deal....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Starships4u(m): 1:22am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
Can we not involve isreal
bro yhu this scared

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 1:24am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

majority vote is not gonna work...you will just have another nigeria....why leave a nigeria and enter another nigeria....??

does that make sense to you....??...what makes you think i would agree with you in anything then when i already dont agree with you now....majority vote my foot....

what makes una think we will wait for una to develope biafra quick then....??
you can rant for all I care, but you see all this tribes below, we are not leaving them behind I swear with my life.
i really see you need to be educated, this is a research, carried out you can also go and carry out you in other counter this facts.
IGBO TRIBES/CLANS IN SO CALLED NIGER DELTA REGION BIAFRA LAND
—–
1) Egbema -Rivers state/imo
2) Ecthe Rivers state
3) Omuma – Rivers state
4) Ndoni – Rivers state and Delta
5) Ikwerre- Rivers state
6) Ekpeye — Rivers state
7) Obigbo – Rivers state
cool Aniocha – Delta state
9) Ika – Delta state
10) Agbor- Delta state 11) Oshimili – Delta state
12) Igbanke/Igboakiri- Edo state
13) Ndokwa – Delta state
14) Opobo – Rivers state
15) Ukwuani— Delta state
16) Asaba — Delta state 17) Ogba – Rivers state
18) OGBA -rIVERS STATE
19) Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all
in Sagbama area of bayelsa, their are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma
igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in -BAYELSA
20) ISOBO , even liyl imoke former CR governor and wife are igbos from ABI LGA - CROSS RIVER
21) (the Umuezekaoha people numbering over 300
villages), --- BENUE STATE
22) THE indigenouse Igbo-speaking communities in Kogi state especially in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs -
such as the Eke Avurugo community,such as Nwajala, Umuoye,
Ubulie-Umuez, ozara, and umuoye and many more
etc You can add yours
In Nigeria today, Igboland is roughly made up of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, and major parts of Delta and Rivers states.
Small parts of Akwa Ibom , Benue, Cross River, Edo, and Kogi State,
make up the rest of Igboland.
HERE ARE LIST OF IGBOID LANGUAGES, THE CLANS AND STATES
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state. Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State. Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igboid Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in
some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...
Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...
Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria. Mgbo language, Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria. Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state... Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state... Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state.. Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state... Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State... Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu- Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state...
At least Igbos make up 50% OR MORE of Niger Delta region, and
let it be known today for those claiming Niger Delta OR
whatsoever that, no an inch of Igboland shall be left out IN THE BIAFRAN RESTORATION
for any reason!!!!! —
You can thank me later for this wonderful information!!
From the Research Work Of Solomon Iwejuo, Biafra land correspondent of Family writers press.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2018
you people seem to forget that ojukwu made a vassal state named benin republic quick quick because the resistance in the delta became too much....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
you can rant for all I care, but you see all this tribes below, we are not leaving them behind I swear with my life.
IGBO TRIBES/CLANS IN SO CALLED NIGER DELTA REGION BIAFRA LAND
—–
1) Egbema -Rivers state/imo
2) Ecthe Rivers state
3) Omuma – Rivers state
4) Ndoni – Rivers state and Delta
5) Ikwerre- Rivers state
6) Ekpeye — Rivers state
7) Obigbo – Rivers state
cool Aniocha – Delta state
9) Ika – Delta state
10) Agbor- Delta state 11) Oshimili – Delta state
12) Igbanke/Igboakiri- Edo state
13) Ndokwa – Delta state
14) Opobo – Rivers state
15) Ukwuani— Delta state
16) Asaba — Delta state 17) Ogba – Rivers state
18) OGBA -rIVERS STATE
19) Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all
in Sagbama area of bayelsa, their are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma
igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in -BAYELSA
20) ISOBO , even liyl imoke former CR governor and wife are igbos from ABI LGA - CROSS RIVER
21) (the Umuezekaoha people numbering over 300
villages), --- BENUE STATE
22) THE indigenouse Igbo-speaking communities in Kogi state especially in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs -
such as the Eke Avurugo community,such as Nwajala, Umuoye,
Ubulie-Umuez, ozara, and umuoye and many more
etc You can add yours
In Nigeria today, Igboland is roughly made up of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, and major parts of Delta and Rivers states.
Small parts of Akwa Ibom , Benue, Cross River, Edo, and Kogi State,
make up the rest of Igboland.
HERE ARE LIST OF IGBOID LANGUAGES, THE CLANS AND STATES
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state. Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State. Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igboid Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in
some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...
Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...
Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria. Mgbo language, Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria. Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state... Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state... Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state.. Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state... Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State... Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu- Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state...
At least Igbos make up 50% OR MORE of Niger Delta region, and
let it be known today for those claiming Niger Delta OR
whatsoever that, no an inch of Igboland shall be left out IN THE BIAFRAN RESTORATION
for any reason!!!!! —
You can thank me later for this wonderful information!!
From the Research Work Of Solomon Iwejuo, Biafra land correspondent of Family writers press.

this is what i dont like about you people...you love talkin too much....i have a mind of my own...

i dont need others to think for me....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Well.. I am happy that Nnamdi Kanu is alive and not dead like thousands of innocent Nigerians who are either dead or in harms way.

At the same time, I pray that Dasuki, El Zakzakky and other Nigerians languishing in jails will be freed because they have families too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:31am On Oct 29, 2018
naijjaman:
Well.. I am happy that Nnamdi Kanu is alive and not dead like thousands of innocent Nigerians who are either dead or in harms way.

At the same time, I pray that Dasuki, El Zakzakky and other Nigerians languishing in jails will be freed because they have families too.

this doesnt even make sense sef...do you know what El Zakzakky tried....??...do you know what Dasuki did....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 1:34am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

this is what i dont like about you people...you love talkin too much....i have a mind of my own...

i dont need others to think for me....
now I have been able to educate you, you have used the correct English alphabet I want you to use "I" you can't be making use of "we, we, we" who are the we that you are representing? Right for this argument, I have told you that you are entitled to your opinion likewise me but you fail to listen. Now that you have made use of the correct alphabet ("I" have a mind of my own) I can now let you be. It would have been suicidal assuming you made use of "we"

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 1:34am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

this doesnt even make sense sef...do you know what El Zakzakky tried....??...do you know what Dasuki did....??

Teacher! Educate us or be quiet. After all, they were ordered to be released by the Nigerian courts. Why are they still not free, if we have a democratic government?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Danchibez: 1:35am On Oct 29, 2018
teresafaith:
Igbo leaders should caution their Mazi, he's really gambling with you guys future in Nigeria, for fvck sake this guy is a British, if this nonsense he's agitating for doesn't work out, he'll go back to his original country and leave you mumus to suffer for it.

All I know is that, my family and I will not be affected with this madness

Can u listen to urself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:36am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
now I have been able to educate you, you have used the correct English alphabet I want you to use "I" you can't be making use of "we, we, we" who are the we that you are representing? Right for this argument, I have told you that you are entitled to your opinion likewise me but you fail to listen. Now that you have made use of the correct alphabet ("I" have a mind of my own) I can now let you be. It would have been suicidal assuming you made use of "we"

educate what...??...i didnt even bother to read the bullshitt...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:37am On Oct 29, 2018
naijjaman:

Teacher! Educate us or be quiet. After all, they were ordered to be released by the Nigerian courts. Why are they still not free, if we have a democratic government?

be happy they are not let free....complete chaos will not benefit igbos atall....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 1:41am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

be happy they are not let free....complete chaos will not benefit igbos atall....

Stay off the igbo talking point point and have a constructive dialogue. The truth is that we really don't have a functional government in Nigeria. And the reason why Buhari's administration is struggling is because he surrounds himself with those who are either afraid to tell him the truth or zombies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2018
naijjaman:

Stay off the igbo talking point point and have a constructive dialogue. The truth is that we really don't have a functional government in Nigeria.

biafra will not function too...this is the argument we have in the delta right now....

we already see today how you igbos are....we have no phantasie that biafra would be better...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by njelrapheal: 1:46am On Oct 29, 2018
victorvezx:

They are part of south south and those parts are now heavily mixed because the south south has many different tribes, almost all part are mixed. . Only the 5 south east state is homogenous, which should be ideal for ur Biafra. 5 states, one race, one language, one tribe.
what do you mean by they are now heavily mixed. Has it not always been so
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 1:46am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

i see you like talkin nonesense...maybe you think you are talkin on radio biafra....

not all of us listen to radio biafra....keep that in mind when saying stuff....

even america wan leave uno....big deal....
it seems you lack the rudimentary of critical thinking and analysis and very porous in understanding. Go back to what I wrote and read it again. I said where American dare to step in, Nigeria can never go close to that place. In other words, if Nigeria decide to do because America is doing so, then Nigeria is walking towards the part of perdition. Nigeria owns her survival literally to Westerns where USA is tactically the most powerful country in the world. IF USA pulls off from UN, nothing will happen but I dare Nigeria to do the same by following USA footsteps. 5 years after such act Nigeria will crumble I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 1:47am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

biafra will not function too...this is the argument we have in the delta right now....

You are pained but the truth is that you don't represent Delta people. There are deltans that are supportive of Biafra.
Please don't get so confused or carried away with this Biafran thing. Afterall, the last time I checked, it wasn't Biafran people that executed Ken Saro Wiwa.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 1:50am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

educate what...??...i didnt even bother to read the bullshitt...
you did not bother to read the bullshit but you were able to see "educate" I now know that your problem is not ordinary. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:50am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
it seems you lack the rudimentary of critical thinking and analysis and very porous in understanding. Go back to what I wrote and read it again. I said where American dare to step in, Nigeria can never go close to that place. In other words, if Nigeria decide to do because America is doing so, then Nigeria is walking towards the part of perdition. Nigeria owns her survival literally to Westerns where USA is tactically the most powerful country in the world. IF USA pulls off from UN, nothing will happen but I dare Nigeria to do the same by following USA footsteps. 5 years after such act Nigeria will crumble I can assure you.

wtf are you talkin about....??

i know you think little of yourself because you are black...but please limit your self pity....its disgusting....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.