Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (52306 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by alfredilly: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
yrex01:
if u really know this shiits, I swear u won't pity em !! they r hypocrites !! this how boko haram start !!
If you are not a Sunni Muslim, then I may give you the benefit of doubt to explain Shiite role in Boko Haram emergence. As far as I know, the Shiite are peaceful Islamic sect, but constantly run into trouble with Sunni who sees them as heretics. The sunnis belief in forceful surpression of opposition religion is a bases for justifying the maltreatment of sunnis, and majority of Nigerian Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
yarimo:
And the law will deal with them if they don't respect the right of others.
They Should Be Severely Dealt With If They Break Any Law.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by mu2sa2: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Jiang:

Personally I don't care about PMB or atiku cause to me, they are all same greedy old political elites, what caught my attention is ur so called statistics, so you mean millions of you in the east, plus millions of shites in the North, plus the mult millions of ur Christian brothers in the North who are three times the number of Muslims in the North cheesy still can't prevent buhari from rigging himself, how can you guys be soo useless & a waste of numbers like this grin
I am on the same page with you on this. You shouldn't waste precious time with these people - many of them are actually agents of politicians. I wonder how any right thinking person will be posting trash every time. The guys contesting on the platform of Apc in SE have their fortune tied to Pmb's and will surely do the needful. Again, does it not amount to sheer stu.ipidity to assume that every Christian northerner would vote against Pmb and invariably for Atiku. Even yesterday I read of multitudes of people defecting to Apc in Ortom's senatorial district in Benue. If Pmb is no good, Atiku is certainly no substitute.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by bilulu(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
yarimo:
by killing dem? these re d same set of people he used in climbing to power. Why not find a lasting peaceful solution instead of killing dem moreover soldiers don't deal with riot.... don't we ve riot policemen or mobile police? Buhari gave dem attention dey don't deserve reason all dis is happening.... have u heard dem coming to Abuja before now?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by EnkayDezign: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Smh...Religion will continue to be the bane of our development. They should continue.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by EnkayDezign: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
How can we develop into an advanced nation, and achieve unity if our populations are fragmented into different minions of foreign creeds? People who believe in foreign ideologies, and are willing to die for their cause, but really don't care about their homeland (The success of which actually guarantees their wellbeing, and that of generations unborn)

There is a reason why China is doing all it can to keep any kind of religion at bay or on check, because they're are smart enough to understand how retrogressive they are to modern societies. Nigeria will never learn.

If these Shiites really are bold enough they should take their cries to their overlords in Iran, and see whether they will give any fcks. Shameless, dumb black africans.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Afonja007: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
yarimo:
a Sunni Muslim can even spare the life of a Christian but will behead a Shia Muslim,Sunni hate Shia with passion even Saudi Arabia are paying Israel to help them kill Iranian Shia scientists, but Sunnis are the deadliest Muslim group in the world they are one that introduced sucide bombing for 72 virgins,they can kill anything killable

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Charly68: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thank God their boss is in the custody if not they would have gone wilder .He will finish the first term tenure with the president ,if Atiku like,let him release the man when he comes in..if not Baba may keep him in the cooler till 2023 when Tinubu or Osinbajo returns to Aso Rock .
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Nasafina(f): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
[/s]

The same law that granted El Zazaky freedom which the buhari ignored, nigeria is a lawless con3

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Unik3030: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
EternalTruths:

How does their marching affect your right to worship.?

Do they march everyday.?
u didn't follow d story from day 1 n as well as people commenting like u.they blocked burutais way when he was traveling enroute Kaduna n the army pleaded with them to let their boss pass but they declined saying nobody can stop them.the soldiers dialogue with them for more than ten minutes but they ignored them(watch d footage on YouTube) so it let to a scuffle n el zakazy their leader was kidnapped n all these riot n protest started since then.the basis is that they block major roads whenever they are worshiping n nobody there challenge them,they could have grown into another terror if they were not tamed.dont pity them cos they also don't care about people they have power on
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Kahujadekadura: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
yrex01:
if u really know this shiits, I swear u won't pity em !! they r hypocrites !! this how boko haram start !!
Law does not deal on hypothesis. It deals on facts. For now they never do anything wrong to warrant dis intimidation and killing from Nig military.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by begwong: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Abegiii... Those not more than 500 men & women I saw when going back home from church in Kubwa this afternoon are now thousands? What's with the exaggeration? Make una dey talk truth small na.
THOSE I SAW FROM NYANYA GOING DOWN TOWN WERE MORE THAN THREE THOUSAND. MALE, FEMALES, CHILDREN, ALL DRESSED IN BLACK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Bodafix(m): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerian polity is really heated. This is bad for the rest of us. Military should not be found killing civilians - especially unarmed civilians in own country. At least disarm or threaten. Not Kill!
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by gladisa7: 1:43am On Oct 29, 2018
this time next year buhari will be in his village daura feeding grass to his cow..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Billygee2u: 2:44am On Oct 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
Buhari must respect their right to worship.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Awoo88:
As long as they will not cause traffic and prevent others road users from using the road, they can match. Otherwise, the military should continue dealing with them

I agree.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Jiang:

Personally I don't care about PMB or atiku cause to me, they are all same greedy old political elites, what caught my attention is ur so called statistics, so you mean millions of you in the east, plus millions of shites in the North, plus the mult millions of ur Christian brothers in the North who are three times the number of Muslims in the North cheesy still can't prevent buhari from rigging himself, how can you guys be soo useless & a waste of numbers like this grin
Close ur mouth.
Either you argue sensibly,
Or ask question if you don't understand the message.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2018
Gwari people are Christians so why are these sects invading their land
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by tribalmall: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2018
sassysure:
And Buhari has lost their votes ready.
Add Christians in the north.

When I read people saying that Christianity is not visible in the north, I laugh.

Rigging here we come.

He did it 2015, let's see if those that helped him rig in then will help rig him out.

Bonga fish who has inflicted lots of wounds to families in Nigeria.
In every street in Abuja, more men have become stay at home dad. Landlords are slashing house rents.
Parents are withdrawing their children from school.

Heartless man.

At least chop and let Nigerians eat the crumbs, no.only him and his associates.
My Yoruba friends are busy in all social media singing his praise for stipends while hoping it will be their turn soon.

Presidency has gone to the north and it has come to stay.
After fulani, it's Hausa turn or have we forgotten they have never smelled the presidency before?

Drum beaters, oya, over to you.
Continue. Hopeless beings without iota of pride in them.

Must you Igbo make senseless hopeless n outrightly foolish comment daily on NL ?!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Kufs79(m): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2018
higgs:
Something is brewing.
With the way the shiites were pelting the police and soldiers with stones even while being shot at.....mindless bravery and extreme motivation which is characteristic of radical islam.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by revcruz: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2018
I don’t know why some people don’t value their life.. you are attacking a soldier for God sake..... so many senseless set of people facing soldier with stones and sticks do you expect them to watch till you kill them

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Maghan37: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

How does their marching affect your right to worship.?

Do they march everyday.?
This as nothing to do with rights or worship d fact is DAT this is a potential terrorist group and u will know if u stay. in d north for sometime
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by AnanseK(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2018
ComrDaprince:
Why would them want to islamize Nigeria by all means

Another ignorant one

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Rolings: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2018
sassysure:
And Buhari has lost their votes ready.
Add Christians in the north.

When I read people saying that Christianity is not visible in the north, I laugh.

Rigging here we come.

He did it 2015, let's see if those that helped him rig in then will help rig him out.

Bonga fish who has inflicted lots of wounds to families in Nigeria.
In every street in Abuja, more men have become stay at home dad. Landlords are slashing house rents.
Parents are withdrawing their children from school.

Heartless man.

At least chop and let Nigerians eat the crumbs, no.only him and his associates.
My Yoruba friends are busy in all social media singing his praise for stipends while hoping it will be their turn soon.

Presidency has gone to the north and it has come to stay.
After fulani, it's Hausa turn or have we forgotten they have never smelled the presidency before?

Drum beaters, oya, over to you.
Continue. Hopeless beings without iota of pride in them.

Why do you IBO's blame Yoruba for all your woes? When you were putting your eggs in one basket didn't you know what risk you were taking ?
The yorubas were in opposition for 16 years , they never blamed anyone for voting PDP , why do you always blame yorubas for voting ApcThought you guys were "risk takers" that's why you could be found everywhere ?
Enough of all this, to me all Yoruba hating IBO's like you are just jealous and suffering inferiority complex .
16years of PDP should have brought us to a level that even if there is recession we should be able to withstand it but that didn't happen cos the pdp looted the country dry
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2018
Hausa's are cursed to this nation

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by zoedew: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Truth is, they are out to take over the government hiding under the exercise of their rights to freedom of worship and movement. They embark on a March and erect illegal roadblocks overawing and making life difficult for other citizens in the process of which they get into an inevitable clash with security forces only to thereafter scream blue murder! It is classic display of Taqqiya (play the victimized until you are strong enough to suddenly overrun and take over power). Those who know it recognise it!!
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by fowlyansh181(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Abegiii... Those not more than 500 men & women I saw when going back home from church in Kubwa this afternoon are now thousands? What's with the exaggeration? Make una dey talk truth small na.
i saw them with my own eyes they started from Masaka or even farther I think , they were more than 4000 if not 6000, they caused a heavy hold up that lasted for hours ..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by kingthreat(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Their members should stop being violent. army trainees will just be using them for target practice
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by efighter: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
If the price of a nation hood is regular blood letting, let us not be a nation.

The tree of Freedom shall be watered with the blood of the Saints - Bob Marley.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Hotzone(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2018
porshnuel:
Buhari lead fg really deserve punch for all dis religious ethnicity cleansing
Abobi, your wrist has acquired lump. Hope not what am thinking.....
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Ghost01(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Afonja007:
a Sunni Muslim can even spare the life of a Christian but will behead a Shia Muslim,Sunni hate Shia with passion even Saudi Arabia are paying Israel to help them kill Iranian Shia scientists, but Sunnis are the deadliest Muslim group in the world they are one that introduced sucide bombing for 72 virgins,they can kill anything killable
The Tamil Tigers, of Sri Lanka, pioneered the use of suicide bombers, not Sunni Muslims.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2018
Peace left the world the day Islam was burned by mohammed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.