Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (52307 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Ghost01(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2018
zoedew:
Truth is, they are out to take over the government hiding under the exercise of their rights to freedom of worship and movement. They embark on a March and erect illegal roadblocks overawing and making life difficult for other citizens in the process of which they get into an inevitable clash with security forces only to thereafter scream blue murder! It is classic display of Taqqiya (play the victimized until you are strong enough to suddenly overrun and take over power). Those who know it recognise it!!
Nobody is taking over the government. Ask your government to be just by releasing El-Zakzaky and his imprisoned followers as well as arrest nd prosecute the perpetrators of the 2015 Zaria massacre. Christians, Sunni Muslims, at al block the road all the time, in the name of worshipping their respective Gods. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Emo247: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Yankee101:
The problem is when you take over a highway and disrupt everyday life.

why will they just decide to occupy the road and start causing traffic for the man and women struggling to survive on the street..
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Abdulsamiuh(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians are full of hypocrisy... Though what they are doing is wrong... no one stops the catholics when they parade the road... when the Christians also celebrates their palm Sunday... causing traffic.. which is common in Lagos... smH
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by zoedew: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2018
Ghost01:
Nobody is taking over the government. Ask your government to be just by releasing El-Zakzaky and his imprisoned followers as well as arrest nd prosecute the perpetrators of the 2015 Zaria massacre. Christians, Sunni Muslims, at al block the road all the time, in the name of worshipping their respective Gods. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It is wrong for any religious group to block the road for whatever reason! That exactly is my point! Fundamental rights are not absolute!! “Ask your government” further illustrates my point to the effect that your sect is not in sync with government and is out to subvert and take over same by playing the victim. #taqqiya
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by kotv: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2018
ComrDaprince:
Why would them want to islamize Nigeria by all means

The Shiites are not trying to islamize anyone, the sunnis are. Boko Haram are Sunnis. Fulani Herdsmens are Sunnis. The Shiites, by the looks of things, are very peaceful and just want a place to worship peacefully. The same evil ones killing Christians are the same ones attacking them.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by ekestic1976(f): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2018
wolex2:

simple English you cannot understand.

When you don't understand Sarcasm! You're talking to a PhD holder in Linguistics from Witwatersrand, South Africa(1987). I consider Nairaland to be more of an Academic forum than anything else. This is evident in the calibre of opinions expressed here. So when you talk, know how to choose your target audience. We don't talk down on people - only trying to put things straight.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by TheVictorious(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2018
yarimo:
And the law will deal with them if they don't respect the right of others.

The law will deal with them by the use of military might to gun them down on the streets
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by FlutterDollar99(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
If the price of a nation hood is regular blood letting, let us not be a nation.
Am afraid to co-sign this
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Teibaba(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2018
What fucking peace could you be talking enhhh?

seems like am the only one that has the video of soldier and zakzaky gun battle yesterday at dei-dei.

salbis:
I hope and pray this their gathering ends in peace.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Abdulsamiuh:
Nigerians are full of hypocrisy... Though what they are doing is wrong... no one stops the catholics when they parade the road... when the Christians also celebrates their palm Sunday... causing traffic.. which is common in Lagos... smH
You Muslims don't get it, no one is against celebrating whatever type of religion festival on the road, but while doing it allow others sharing that same road to use it. When Catholics celebrate palm sundays they don't block other road users from using the road. But shiites takes complete possession of the road on most occasion. The footage of d Nigerian army pleading with them to allow them pass is on youtube, reason all these are happening just to curtail their impunity, or else it might escalate into something uncontrollable. I see no reason why a small group of worshippers will block the chief of army staff from using any road, it is an insult to we as a nation. The army is the pride of any nation, a country with weak army force is a weak nation...Regardless of the era of government we are in, be it democracy or military...

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2018
fowlyansh181:
i saw them with my own eyes they started from Masaka or even farther I think , they were more than 4000 if not 6000, they caused a heavy hold up that lasted for hours ..

Wow, that means they came from different directions o, cos the ones I saw at Kubwa were not that much
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2018
begwong:

THOSE I SAW FROM NYANYA GOING DOWN TOWN WERE MORE THAN THREE THOUSAND. MALE, FEMALES, CHILDREN, ALL DRESSED IN BLACK

Wow, that means they came from different directions o, cos the ones I saw at Kubwa were not that much
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2018
sassysure:
Close ur mouth. Either you argue sensibly, Or ask question if you don't understand the message.
whatever man

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2018
kotv:

The Shiites are not trying to islamize anyone, the sunnis are. Boko Haram are Sunnis. Fulani Herdsmens are Sunnis. The Shiites, by the looks of things, are very peaceful and just want a place to worship peacefully. The same evil ones killing Christians are the same ones attacking them.

keep kwayet, you even have no idea about the people you are talking about, Fulani is a tribe not a religion, they have both Christians, shitte & sunni Muslim in them. You have never being to kaduna when Shiites are doing thier things, in fact the video which they try to beat up military generals as they try to use a public road is enough to show how peaceful they are, I seriously don't know where you get the idea that d Sunnis are trying to Islamize Nigerian, a country with millions of Christian, even the radical boko Haram who actively persue that goal ain't up to 20k in number
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by meromero11: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
These shiites are the most dangerous and most violent of the Islamic lots. Non tolerant of fellow Muslims and most brutal against any Christian. They don't obey any law nor respect any other faith. You need to see them in action during religious crisis. The federal government already have adequate intel on them. Worst than Boko boys. Allow them penetrate Abuja and the south is gone. They are backed with enormous funding from Iran and Jordan to propagate islamization.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by meromero11: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jiang:

keep kwayet, you even have no idea about the people you are talking about, Fulani is a tribe not a religion, they have both Christians, shitte & sunni Muslim in them. You have never being to kaduna when Shiites are doing thier things, in fact the video which they try to beat up military generals as they try to use a public road is enough to show how peaceful they are, I seriously don't know where you get the idea that d Sunnis are trying to Islamize Nigerian, a country with millions of Christian, even the radical boko Haram who actively persue that goal ain't up to 20k in number

Most people don't know the shiites. They are very very dangerous. Even feared by fellow northerners. Throwing stones at armed soldiers and the video recorder saying " Keria ne"(it's a lie). With this ordinary civilians can't stand their assaults.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by meromero11: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

You Muslims don't get it, no one is against celebrating whatever type of religion festival on the road, but while doing it allow others sharing that same road to use it. When Catholics celebrate palm sundays they don't block other road users from using the road. But shiites takes complete possession of the road on most occasion. The footage of d Nigerian army pleading with them to allow them pass is on youtube, reason all these are happening just to curtail their impunity, or else it might escalate into something uncontrollable. I see no reason why a small group of worshippers will block the chief of army staff from using any road, it is an insult to we as a nation. The army is the pride of any nation, a country with weak army force is a weak nation...Regardless of the era of government we are in, be it democracy or military...

Military service is no joke. You're committed 100% to defend and die defending. No one should insult the military. Rubbish your military and you have rubbished your nation. A whole CAS convoy being waylaid is just direct attempt at committing violent suicide.
The CAS must be commended for being civil.
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
meromero11:

Military service is no joke. You're committed 100% to defend and die defending. No one should insult the military. Rubbish your military and you have rubbished your nation. A whole CAS convoy being waylaid is just direct attempt at committing violent suicide.
The CAS must be commended for being civil.
Very true
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Ghost01(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
zoedew:

It is wrong for any religious group to block the road for whatever reason! That exactly is my point! Fundamental rights are not absolute!! “Ask your government” further illustrates my point to the effect that your sect is not in sync with government and is out to subvert and take over same by playing the victim. #taqqiya
"It is wrong for any religious group to block the road for whatever reason." Thank you! So the next time Redeemed or some other religious body blocks the road in any part of this country, be it Mowe, Zuba, Zaria, Central Area (Abuja), or Minna, I expect that security agents would be there dispersing such crowd. No be so?
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by Abdulsamiuh(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

I understand whatever you're saying... buh catholics block roads sometimes... let's not argue over this bro...

May God ease our affairs
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by zoedew: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ghost01:
"It is wrong for any religious group to block the road for whatever reason." Thank you! So the next time Redeemed or some other religious body blocks the road in any part of this country, be it Mowe, Zuba, Zaria, Central Area (Abuja), or Minna, I expect that security agents would be there dispersing such crowd. No be so?

Certainly. And if they throw stones at the law enforcement agents who are employed to clear the roads they’ll be dispersed!
Re: Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos by leksonltd: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2018
EternalTruths:

How does their marching affect your right to worship.?

Do they march everyday.?

Islam does preach disharmony, killing of non Muslims and causing panic. This their nonsense walk isn't Islam. It's not an act of worship in Islam. If they claim they are remembering Husain that was killed thousand of years ago, was He killed in Nigeria? Please go wherever He was killed for your procession.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.