Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 (1314 Views)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 by Gboy101: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
dating a girl that started sex at the age of 12, active at 14 & regular from 15. and now she is 33. her vjay is just there no tightness. she look passed out. there is another girl that is 26. she started sex at the age of 16 and very active from 18. she once stayed a guy house for years.. when a girl is active in sex for more than 4years, my conscience wont allow me to rest when dating them. with all this I have concluded plans to only date girls below 20.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 by MissRaine69(f): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
And it never crossed your testosterone addled mind to question who was sleeping with a 12 year old, why and how did she end up in that situation?
It does not matter of course your priorities are fixated elsewhere one day that will be your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gboy101:
dating a girl that started sex at the age of 12, active at 14 & regular from 15. and now she is 33. her vjay is just there no tightness. she look passed out. there is another girl that is 26. she started sex at the age of 16 and very active from 18 sleeping a girl house..with all this I having concluded plans to only sleep with girls below 20.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE MADE SEX YOUR SOLE MANDATE, AND I'M SO SO SORRY THAT YOU'RE A BREATHING MISFORTUNE.
MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR FAMILY AND DEAR ONES BECAUSE YOU'RE A WASTE OF EVERYTHING. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 by Gboy101: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2018
MissRaine69:
And it never crossed your testosterone addled mind to question who was sleeping with a 12 year old, why and how did she end up in that situation?
It does not matter of course your priorities are fixated elsewhere one day that will be your daughter.
what does that got to do with the fact she was active in sex very early and continue till they are old now?
Re: Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 by MissRaine69(f): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gboy101:
what does that got to do with the fact she was active in sex very early and continue till they are old now?
It just shows level of depth ....we are talking teaspoon depth here so won’t trouble your brain too much.
Re: Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
OP, atleast you're being honest about why you're going into a relationship.
Re: Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 by Auladimeji1: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE MADE SEX YOUR SOLE MANDATE, AND I'M SO SO SORRY THAT YOU'RE A BREATHING MISFORTUNE.
MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR FAMILY AND DEAR ONES BECAUSE YOU'RE A WASTE OF EVERYTHING. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM ALWAYS.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal?? / I Feel Like Giving Out This Sunday Morning / Slow Madness As Lady Strips Off In The Middle Of A Road In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.