Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React (75847 Views)

The Oguike Sisters Share Christmas And Boxing Day Photos / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by GuntersChain(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Let them do and take the spotlight from that one that's celebrating forever 16
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by franchasng: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
this is why I must marry fine woman.. can't be ugly and my wife too will be ugly make we no go born Antichrist
cheesy cheesy
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by itzemar(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
derrydinny:
These girls are beautiful o, I must marry a beautiful woman because my ugliness no get part 2
No one is ugly actually. It just takes the right person to see the beauty in everyone.
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by franchasng: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
There should be a law to prohibit ugly men marrying ugly women! angry
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Ayoswit(f): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Don't try u deny it bit.ch , that's what I meant..
Foo.l
I don't know why I'm wasting my time schooling an idiot like you. Dumb nitwit. Frustrated he goat.
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by sweetilicious(f): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
I just know for sure that i will have beautiful daughters.I like them.
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by tossie101(f): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ayoswit:

[s] I don't know why I'm wasting my time schooling an idiot like you. Dumb nitwit. Frustrated he goat[/s]

Lol who is this cow Biko.
slow cretin, schooling me undecided.. Lmao
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Emmahunk(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Hm

Foolish idiots, something is wrong with both of u,.. For saying this to these kids.
Typical online dumb Nigeria youths.

Not all actresses are "slayqueens"
There are reasonable ones who are married and are responsible.

Nne oma, nwayo biko
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Demzious4life(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
I watch my kids & I.. Too much talent on display..
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Slikbae: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
You're truly blessed for that comment.
GBOKASINCHA:
guy forget that bullshit money stuff..girls are not robot..they love a handsome man..girls love getting close to handsome guys...they love waking up to handsome face and admiring it ....they love showcasing you to their friends...they love cuddling you..they love kissing you..they love screwing you...they also want cuter kids...handsome guys have more chance of getting true love than ugly guys with money... when you are already handsome..being rich is a bonus it transforms you to a god cheesy
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Slikbae: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
That's what ugly guys say to feel good about themselves. No woman is crushing on oshiomole. They are instead crushing on his money.
lefulefu:

na wao but many babes are still crushing on oshiomole cheesy nau cheesy
na money dey make a man handsome jor cheesy.
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Slikbae: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Not only are they lightskin. Those kids are mixed too. Nigerians like anything foreign to our own detriment.
freddurst:
Just cos they are light skinned..im not a hater.Just pro Black skin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Slikbae: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
You don't even have sense.
tossie101:

Don't try u deny it bit.ch , that's what I meant..
Foo.l
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Slikbae:
That's what ugly guys say to feel good about themselves. No woman is crushing on oshiomole. They are instead crushing on his money.
so money now has good looks for ladies to be crushing on a guy's moneycheesy. Biko i no wan die for laugh dis evenincheesy.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Airtimex(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
guy forget that bullshit money stuff..girls are not robot..they love a handsome man..girls love getting close to handsome guys...they love waking up to handsome face and admiring it ....they love showcasing you to their friends...they love cuddling you..they love kissing you..they love screwing you...they also want cuter kids...handsome guys have more chance of getting true love than ugly guys with money... when you are already handsome..being rich is a bonus it transforms you to a god cheesy

You too talk cheesy
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Redeakaa(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Hm

Foolish idiots, something is wrong with both of u,.. For saying this to these kids.
Typical online dumb Nigeria youths.

Not all actresses are "slayqueens"
There are reasonable ones who are married and are responsible.

Wow.....u know you didn't have to be so insultive and rude......I get ur point and ur right they will be responsible,

Well only if they get good upbringing which we all know is quite hard to get

Nor crucify me for giving an honest view of the possible nearest future undecided
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Lol who is this cow Biko.
slow cretin, schooling me undecided.. Lmao
Ayoswit:
I don't know why I'm wasting my time schooling an idiot like you. Dumb nitwit. Frustrated he goat.

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by tossie101(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=72518760][/quote]

cheesy Lefu
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

cheesy Lefu
u dey fight ur fellow woman
e shock me o cheesy
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by tossie101(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:

u dey fight ur fellow woman
e shock me o cheesy

Lol Wetin shock nau?
That's nairaland for u anyways she's stupid

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Rexnegro(m): 12:57am On Oct 30, 2018
yeman2012:
am telling you..sometimes I they think maybe this bloggers no they reason before posting such news on the web
bloggers wey no well at all nahim full Nigeria
Re: New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
freemi:
:-D grin
I need follow you make I de laugh for free grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus / DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.