Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him (21881 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Favor99:

Nah unfortunately I can’t. I would really like to learn it. I want to be able to speak Esan, Bini and pidgin English. I heard Bini is hard to learn, but I would like to learn it anyway.
Can you speak Esan? Where did you grow up?
One of my best friends who is Esan, grew up in Lagos, so he doesn’t know how to speak the language either
I was born in esanland,I can eat,sleep,read and write in esan.....even tho I left esanland at an early age....been living in Lagos for 21 yrs

esan is harder than Benin...I could teach u tho
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2018
martineverest:
I was born in esanland,I can eat,sleep,read and write in esan.....even tho I left esanland at an early age....been living in Lagos for 21 yrs

esan is harder than Benin...I could teach u tho
Nice, I would appreciate that if you could teach me. I will send you a pm.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Favor99:

Nice, I would appreciate that if you could teach me. I will send you a pm.
0.8.0 195 0011.....that's my contact.holla
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2018
martineverest:
Ok cool thanks. I’ll hit you up
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2018
martineverest:
You on WhatsApp?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Favor99:

You on WhatsApp?
yupp
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Favor99:

Ok cool thanks. I’ll hit you up
hey...was wondering y u didn't holla.just saw that the number I gave wasn't complete....0.80.8 1950011
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 2:54am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
hey...was wondering y u didn't holla.just saw that the number I gave wasn't complete....0.80.8 1950011
Lol yea it wasn’t working. But I will try this number and hit you up
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Favor99:

Lol yea it wasn’t working. But I will try this number and hit you up
ok boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers On Death Row Starved In Underground Cell —falana / NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 / States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.