Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m (15519 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by DBossNG(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Oga o
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by sulasa07(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2018
kinglyt:
[

“My phone has an application that could turn my voice from that of a man to a woman. “[color=#006600][/color]

All those epistle no concern me abeg who sabi this app.
Search for it on google and you shall find lots of them
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by AnanseK(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2018
ACHILLES45:
gullible aboki

Illiterate. You don’t even understand what you read.
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by wuguyaga: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2018
BECOME THE DIGITAL MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE COMPLETE DMM TRAINING IN 3 WEEKS

Are you a Business Owner, Business Consultant or Marketing Manager/Executive or want take up career in Digital Media Marketing and looking for powerful, yet cost-effective marketing options to help increase your business sales, meet marketing target and explore the online marketing community?
Then Attend this powerful 3 weeks Digital Marketing Training

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by Decapo: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2018
kinglyt:
[

“My phone has an application that could turn my voice from that of a man to a woman. “[color=#006600][/color]

All those epistle no concern me abeg who sabi this app.
Seriously....please who knows the name of the app
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by einsteine(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2018
Would the senator have helped him if he knew he was actually a man not "deborah' as he called himself?
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by einsteine(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2018
OHCOMEON:
Did you read the full story? That wo(man) worked for him during his campaign and was therefore seeing it as assisting a relative in me.

Oga, leave story.

The senator wouldn't have helped him if he knew for sure the guy was male.

He didn't really help during campaign. He created a whatsapp group and added people including the man, then he started posting good news and stuff about the man.
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by ACHILLES45: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote=AnanseK post=72502858]

Illiterate. You don’t even understand what you read.[/quote]

comon stfu

Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by ACHILLES45: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
AnanseK:

Illiterate. You don’t even understand what you read.

comon stfu

Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
This clearly showed the Nigeria police can track ur number. You that is distributing ur number on all social median and still insulting Buhari, get ready they are coming for u
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
iAudio:
Police arrested him because a senator is involved. If Nigeria police wan work, dem dey work.

Someone pretended to be an old customer, called my mechanic to come to a place to fix his car on a Sunday, the mechanic went there not knowing that they are gang of criminals.

To cut the story short, he got there, these guys lured him to a lonely place, collected his phone and asked their other victims to send all themoney in their account to the mechanic's account after which they went to the ATM and cleared all the money.

Next day we called the guy that called my mechanic, he picked and asked the mechanic to thank dem for not killing him.

We went to the police station, police called the guy he picked, but the police said they could do nothing, even when that phone could have successfully tracked them down.

You either didn't bribe or the police u met could not do the teach work. Believed me, if u got the money in this country, ur stolen phone can be track by the Nigeria police!!!
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
The senator chose to be defrauded. Because how one explain why he chose to help someone with a pseudo name that claims to be his relative without verifying his / her identity at the expense of his constituency that voted for him
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by Sardauna24(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
ACHILLES45:
gullible aboki
Who tell u say him be aboki.read the story again gullible tribalist
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
I wouldn't doubt this story because Alash is a good man. I remember a time that my mum and her meeting group was having end of year party and Alash was just passing and came into the place to give them money. My mum or any other person didn't invite him o. He's a nice and generous man
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by kinglyt: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
sulasa07:

Search for it on google and you shall find lots of them

I don't search google tire
Na stupid app dem dey show
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
This kind tin still dey work

Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by sulasa07(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
kinglyt:

I don't search google tire Na stupid app dem dey show
Oye Olohun
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by teflonjake(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
iAudio:
Police arrested him because a senator is involved. If Nigeria police wan work, dem dey work.

Someone pretended to be an old customer, called my mechanic to come to a place to fix his car on a Sunday, the mechanic went there not knowing that they are gang of criminals.

To cut the story short, he got there, these guys lured him to a lonely place, collected his phone and asked their other victims to send all themoney in their account to the mechanic's account after which they went to the ATM and cleared all the money.

Next day we called the guy that called my mechanic, he picked and asked the mechanic to thank dem for not killing him.

We went to the police station, police called the guy he picked, but the police said they could do nothing, even when that phone could have successfully tracked them down.

Same story with that missing general who was later found dead.

If it were to be ordinary citizens I am sure the army won't be that active.

This country na who know man finish.
Re: Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Get into the oil industry with just 3 weeks training and earn a drilling fluids engineering certificate.

Globat mud school
www.globatmudschool.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Consignment In Commercial Bus Engine (video) / Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million / Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.