Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next (4248 Views)

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Hushteddy(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2018
I am on team "Snoop on ya kid"

See this agbaya toasting a 12years old on social media. I am in support of parents watching their kids business with whatever it takes because of this sort of predators that thunder will fire. There are lots of them in this country. God will fish them out and disgrace them unless they stop the shameless acts. #Childgrooming #chilmolesters #Thunder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Twitter fables
Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2018
This is real

1 Like

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by falcon01: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2018
And you expect me to believe this

1 Like

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by habsydiamond(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2018
This a typical example of men with low self esteem. Most of them always end up in prison

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Oreofepeters: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
The question is, what is 12 years old girl looking for on social media.?

I don't blame the guy, some people don't care about age maturity is what matters to them.
The guy probably got intrigued by her mature way of chatting..

I've once dated a 16 years old girl because of her intelligence and maturity.....

2 Likes

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nothing like maturity here, this is madness.

1 Like

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
My only worry here is the 12 year old understands the sexual terms the man is using.. what is really scary is that the Mum is doing really poor job.

3 Likes

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Ranchhoddas: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amakavula:
My only worry here is the 12 year old understands the sexual terms the man is using.. what is really scary is that the Mum is doing really poor job.
Just what I was about to say.
She how she's chatting like a pro!

1 Like

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Yabaleftstudent: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
I don't blame the man... the 12yr old girl know the meaning of eating out she's not a kid anymore to me... she's a freaking olosho that need to be f*ucked hard so she will receive sense

3 Likes

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Stupid man with low self esteem.
No matter how mature she sounds,she's still a minor, pedos everywhere.
Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Kindness218: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
cool

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by ikezuora4689(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hushteddy:
I am on team "Snoop on ya kid"

See this agbaya toasting a 12years old on social media. I am in support of parents watching their kids business with whatever it takes because of this sort of predators that thunder will fire. There are lots of them in this country. God will fish them out and disgrace them unless they stop the shameless acts. #Childgrooming #chilmolesters #Thunder
my guy won chop onunu ugu....if u be Igbo u go understand

1 Like

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Dacronym(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Is this How people chat? Lol lol
All this na for Obo oh, you go don know
Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
a 12 yrs old girl knows what eating her out means shocked
buhari why

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fvckin dogs! And the dogs above are making excuses for their pedophile comrade! Sometimes, I envy lesbians angry

1 Like

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
I don't blame the man... the 12yr old girl know the meaning of eating out she's not a kid anymore to me... she's a freaking olosho that need to be f*ucked hard so she will receive sense

May a big man with a 12 inch dick rape you in a dark alley *Amen*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amakavula:

Can't you see that he's been set up or you just want to stick up for your pedophile comrade?
Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm so fackin done with this website! This is a facking zoo! Shithole *spits*
Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Yabaleftstudent: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2018

May a big man with a 12 inch dick rape you in a dark alley *Amen*

lol oga I be guy...
Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Loool grin he wan catch dem young ni. Arindin agba
Re: A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next by Justnice11: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone.

I just want to use this medium to tell you that Jesus Christ loves you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This DR CONGO Player Wore / Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] / Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.