Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

50% Of Nigerian Ladies Have Done An Abortion, Keep Quiet Dont Deny. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50% Of Nigerian Ladies Have Done An Abortion, Keep Quiet Dont Deny. (2255 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 50% Of Nigerian Ladies Have Done An Abortion, Keep Quiet Dont Deny. by spiralwedge(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:

yes but in this naija, person wey support thief na only im be thief friend therefore a thief.
and me sef no want my reputation tarnished, that's why I've been really careful in all my runs.

if I talk they may face all frustrations on me.
. but I took the girl they insulted to sleep with me and my roommate,

This is the height of hypocrisy. When a self righteous hypocrite pretended she wasn't one in reality but came here to rant on a virtual platform. You betrayed the little girl because of your hypocritical reputation.
Damnn... Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 50% Of Nigerian Ladies Have Done An Abortion, Keep Quiet Dont Deny. by ImaIma1(f): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
It is not unrelated to the fact that many men are irresponsible. They want to have their cake and eat it. Or who impregnates these girls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? / What Is Your Current Ring Tone? / If Your Wife/Gf Does This To You, Will You Still Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.