Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,231 members, 7,867,599 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri (10923 Views)

Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / US Customs Seizes $15,860 Undeclared Cash From Nigerian Couple / Customs Seizes 2,150 Jerrycans Of Petrol (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by GentleMoney: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by sankky: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Kjking(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
please how do i work in the customs or immigration, whats the criteria
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Smile4daddy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Now i see the reason why PMB should continue till 2023.

All these IPOB are just too lazy.
They want everything already made.

Go to farm produce things for yourself so you have more than enough for yourself and also for other people around.

Must we import everything?
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good one. Meanwhile for those with dstvs on active subscription on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports channels
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by zeromeridian: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Always targeting the lgbos. Meanwhile truck load of this item cross the northern border everyday no harassment

2 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
So, what will happen to the “goodies”?
Re-smuggled for personal uses by customs? wink
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by mensos544: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
They shld pls hlp me with one bag abeg ohhh... Lolx
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Sleekfingers: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nice move....they should distribute the rice and used clothes to IDP camps ....

Our economy can never grow with all these nonsense they are smuggling in.....why can't they follow the right channels....pay the appropriate duty....

The customs at Lagos badagry express road are something else....they collect as low as 200naira upward...i mean at each checking point or road blocks...eg agbara, mowo, aradagun, checking point, badagry roundabout etc....you will pay them at each point....imagine how much these mofos are making daily... That's why smuggling of contrabands goods will stop...
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by agarawu23(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Still, hundreds of fayawo guys smuggle thousands of bags daily from our boarder here after tipping the hungry customs and policemen
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Sleekfingers: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
zeromeridian:
Always targeting the lgbos. Meanwhile truck load of this item cross the northern border everyday no harassment

Who is targeting igbos? Come to Lagos badagry express, idi iroko....and see how they seize goods there...are those smuggling goods through these borders are only igbos too....

Lets cut all these tribal nonsense.. And face reality...smuggling of contrabands goods are killing our economy.....benin republic are making millions of dollars from our stupidity....if we stop smuggling goods from that country...you will be surprise. How they will go down on their knees begging.....

Anybody that want to import goods into this country must follow the right channel...if you have been to those two axis I mentioned above...you will know what I am talking about
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Icon79(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Useless people! People are smuggling deadly weapons and dangerous drugs into Nigeria on a daily basis and these folks are busy sniffing out folks who are importing rice to feed people angry sad shocked

Talk about getting your priorities wrong! Only in the zoological republic of Nigeria embarassed

O pari
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by crafteck(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Suspect33:
hmmm, people die everyday and its becoming normal in Nigeria, have you paused you ask yourself what if you are next, where will u spend eternity, Heaven or Hell, don't risk going to hell forever, repent and turn you Jesus today, Jesus loves u

What if u r wrong
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by ebereokey(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why all this when Government can't feed the whole nation..pls pls return the seized rice to the owners
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by andybob(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
U dey stay aso Rock I guess
Nackzy:
May be the owner didn't pay his dues
Cos the last time i checked buhari and his family are still eating foreign Rice
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Melison(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
eyeview:
Go to our borders with Niger republic and Chad and see where rice is freely moved into Nigeria on bikes and other means without obstruction.
Customs and Immigration laws are only applicable in the south.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:

In as much as your hate for Buhari is growing like a tumor and you can't help but hating him, I urge you to try to have time to read and comprehend stories or goverment policies before spilling nonsense.

There is nothing wrong with foreign rice. Only that in this case it was "smuggled".

hot pepperish savagery truth at its peak grin

Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by igwefivestar(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:

In as much as your hate for Buhari is growing like a tumor and you can't help but hating him, I urge you to try to have time to read and comprehend stories or goverment policies before spilling nonsense.

There is nothing wrong with foreign rice. Only that in this case it was "smuggled".

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Vicilo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
eyeview:
Go to our borders with Niger republic and Chad and see where rice is freely moved into Nigeria on bikes and other means without obstruction.

Seriously i witnessed it at Niger rep border with Nigeria, Rice and other items, mostly rice brought in on bik, pickup and whill barrow and no one intercept or question any of them. It was unbelievable and this happened June this year

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by donqx: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
eyeview:
God bless you! Shame on the governance of Rochas Okorocha!

2 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Maket: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Atiku will go into agreement with them for this not to be their portion. This is only what they hated Buhari for
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Im2Busy2Bother: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Damn. Another man's poison will turn to another man's meat.
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Get into the oil industry with just 3 weeks training and earn a drilling fluids engineering certificate.

Globat mud school
www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri by Suspect33(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
crafteck:

What if u r wrong
don't wait till its too late, if you doubt me pray you God you reveal the truth to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child / K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS / DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.