Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? (877 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by PowerIdeas(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hi there ladies?

If you could know one thing that could help you the most in your relationship with men, what would that one thing be.
What's the main thing you want to know about men?
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
what is he thinking??
or
what is on his mind??
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by Onchedu(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
Oh that's easy Naija.Sisi, Just ask him and he most likely will tell. That there's smth on his mind and U noticed would be flattering to him and that would loosen his jaw; plus talking about it with U could help him deal with whats there more effectively.
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
sometimes when i ask him he says i wont be able to handle it, as a man there are some things which he just needs to get on and do himself, because if he tells me i wont understand, thats what he says and I find it really frustrating because it means he is undermining my ability to understand some of his problems angry
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'm guessin either his bank statement or his Pin code for his (ATM/Credit card).
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by zebra543: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
How far can this dude go for me?
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by Onchedu(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

sometimes when i ask him he says i wont be able to handle it, as a man there are some things which he just needs to get on and do himself, because if he tells me i wont understand, thats what he says and I find it really frustrating because it means he is undermining my ability to understand some of his problems angry

Some guys are like that. Maybe U and him should talk more about just every other thing. When a man is comfy talking to U about lil nothings and percieves that U are like minded with him in them he usually would find it easier to talk bout "big stuff."

Some of us guys just get too traditional about stuff sha. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.

The thing is if a guy thinks U aren't the kinda girl that could carry some of his weight and still look up to him then he's right about keeping them from U ad it's best U don't find out how he just knows cos then it myt be too late.
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by NaijaSisi(f): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
thanks Onchedu 4 your advice i'll try it out  smiley
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by MrAnus: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
Well we love Womanliness, but sadly some nigerian men love c0rk
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by PowerIdeas(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Thanks for your post Naija sisi,

The only time a man finds it difficult to share his thoughts with you is if he feels he can't trust you with what's going on in his mind.

If that's the case the best way to handle the situation is no stress him about it!

Accept the situation for what it is and then privately work towards gaining his trust without stressing him about it. The truth is if he cares about you, it's ripping him apart not to be able to share with you.
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by NaijaSisi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
bless you PowerIdeas, thanks again smiley, will do just as you said, hope it works!
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by skyndyp(f): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
His fears and aspirations. All others will follow
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by iice(f): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
On a 1 to 10 scale, how crazy is he?
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by PowerIdeas(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
iice seriously, why would you want to know that? How would that help your relationship with him? And what do you mean how crazy he is, are we talking sex here?
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by iice(f): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
i don't operate on a normal level grin I like to get to the core. . .where he is he.
It helps because of the way i view things. . .
Crazy in the sense of how adventurous, open-minded (broad spectrum of mental capability), intrepid, wacky ish.
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by Brownteeth(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
That iice individual gives strange reponses most times. I guess shes trying to be too different in a CRAZY way.
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by iice(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
I don't try to be different. I leave that to people who don't know themselves cheesy
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by Onchedu(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

thanks Onchedu 4 your advice i'll try it out  smiley

U r welcome. wink
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by sirvick(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

bless you PowerIdeas, thanks again smiley, will do just as you said, hope it works!

NIGER WOMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND ME U TELL UR LADY THAT U SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF FINDING A WAY TO SOLVE IT SHE ADD TO IT MORE, E.I SHE WILL TELL U AFTER SOME MINTS THAT SHE HAVE TO FIX HER NAILS AND HAIR, MAYBE IF U CAN HELP WITH SMALL CASH, THAT JUST ONE OF IT
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by NaijaSisi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
sirvick:

NIGER WOMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND ME U TELL your LADY THAT U SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF FINDING A WAY TO SOLVE IT SHE ADD TO IT MORE, E.I SHE WILL TELL U AFTER SOME MINTS THAT SHE HAVE TO FIX HER NAILS AND HAIR, MAYBE IF U CAN HELP WITH SMALL CASH, THAT JUST ONE OF IT

yes that is true, that is wat i try to avoid doing, because i understand it is not easy
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by PowerIdeas(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
NIGER WOMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND ME U TELL your LADY THAT U SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF FINDING A WAY TO SOLVE IT SHE ADD TO IT MORE, E.I SHE WILL TELL U AFTER SOME MINTS THAT SHE HAVE TO FIX HER NAILS AND HAIR, MAYBE IF U CAN HELP WITH SMALL CASH, THAT JUST ONE OF IT

Ladies!

Sometimes the biggest problems you will face in your relationships with men will come as a result of not learning to listen.

Listening to a man and making the effort to show that you are listening to him helps you build trust and the truth of the matter is that if your man trusts you, you more or less have his heart. If you have his heart, trust me when I say you will have his pocket too. There's absolutely nothing a man wouldn't do for a woman he truly loves and adores, even if he has to endure a little hardship, he'll do it with a smile because he knows it's for you.

The sad thing about trust though is that once it's lost it's hard to regain.

So for all you ladies having "man troubles", here's a simple way to gain trust from your man over time:

Give him something his other girlfriends probably will not: THE RIGHT TO BE HIMSELF. HELP HIM FEEL SO COMFORTABLE WITH YOU THAT HE CAN SHARE HIS MOST SHAMEFUL SECRETS WITH YOU WITHOUT FEAR.

If you can do this, your man will be eating out of your hands pronto!!
Re: Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
^Erhh that should be a given undecided But then again people aren't rational grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Makes U A Nigerian Man Or Woman / Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. / Please Help: I Love My Naija Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.